Are there any real feminists on USMB?

Cesspool, I remember a thread where you claimed that raising boys to treat women as doormats is the proper course of action.

Your opinion is so slanted that it slid off the board.

Cesspool, I remember a thread where you claimed that raising boys to treat women as doormats is the proper course of action.

If she uses her mouth in real life anywhere near the level of bitch that she posts here, my guess is she's been beaten enough times to consider it normal.

Yes, my issues are that of intellectually dishonesty for the simple sake of a gender..I have an issue with that. I happen to hate when people cannot see the forest for the trees. Open your eyes and you will see just how moronic is is to tow a gender related line just for the sake of power over another

:lol: You have shown in the past you do not care how a man treats a woman. You have repeatedly take the side of men who treat women badly, or say bullshit like JB has. You can turn your back on your gender all you want, but it says a lot about you.

So apparently, being a "real feminist" involves defining for all women what they should think and believe, what "civil rights" they should want and feel are important, and indeed, what "their gender" is, and then bullying and berating women who dare to think independently of what they've been told they should be and want.

And here was me, thinking that feminism was about giving women the freedom to think and choose and believe for themselves. Where was my head?

Is that what I said?
I made it clear I didn't think she was a feminist because she defended men who treat women badly. You cannot be a feminist, and turn a blind eye to that sort of thing.
Why don't you read what I said next time, instead of assuming what I said.

If she uses her mouth in real life anywhere near the level of bitch that she posts here, my guess is she's been beaten enough times to consider it normal.
But can she make pie?

It is always our responsibility.
Then why are Mad an Sy trying so hard to avoid taking responsibility for the choice to have a child outside of a committed relationship?
Men don't have to do shit.

Clearly, you know nothing of child support. Many a man who was among the 30+ to bang a slut is paying for it for 18 years. because she doesn't want to take responsibility for her life choices.

And according to Madeline, biology is destiny, so stop bitching.

:rofl: I know nothing about child support? Are you fucking serious?

And if you bang a slut, you are half responsible dip shit. In reality assholes are only about 1% responsible. My child doesn't even know that the person who is his sperm donor is his father. It is really for a single jerkoff to talk about taking responsibility. Grow up, and join the real world.

Child support is so fucked up, at least in my state it is. My brother's dad is supposed to "pay" three-hundred a month. That's about just enough for groceries for him. And my brother has a part-time job that the state has recently taken into account and then lowered his dad's monthly payments because of it--which he doesn't pay anyways. They've got this three-month window after being in a new job where you don't have to pay. So his dad has been skipping from part-time job to part-time job every couple months over the past few years, slipping through the 3-month loop hole, and working full-time for one of his buddies for cash that the state doesn't know about so can't collect. And he was getting unemployment, but the state didn't even take out the full monthly amount he owes, just one-fourth of it. He's also got another kid he has to pay child support for, but doesn't, and also has two kids with his wife which he spoils filthy. My brother is just a financial hassle for him, nothing more. :doubt:

This is not laziness, or just irresponsibility on his dad's part... it's an actual campaign to avoid what little bit of obligation he has to his kid. And there's so many child support cases, the state just can't keep up with each one. If someone doesn't want to pay, they'll do whatever they can to not pay, and there's enough of this happening that the "dad" can get away with it. My brother cut ties with him a few months ago--he's eighteen in May--and once he turns 18, then all that money his dad owes, which is like 11K total, he no longer has to pay. Such bullshit.

The fundamental problem, as I see it, is that a man who pays the child support without any prodding from the state will also be the kind of father who is involved in his kid's life... a good dad who deeply and openly loves his kid but just couldn't reconcile some serious drama with the mama, and this dad would make sure his kid was financially taken care of anyways even without the state requirement. But the "men" who need prodding from the state to pay--the ones that are the problems, and the reasons why child support had to be set-up by the state in the first place--aren't trying to be a father anyways. When it comes to child support, I think the latter "dad" is more common than the former. So the state is trying to force parental obligation on someone who will do whatever they can to avoid it. And avoiding it isn't hard if you know the game. I think the whole system needs to be reworked, close the loopholes, and get seriously tough on the delinquent "dads". The state is supposed to take the amount he owes out of his tax returns and direct deposit it into my mom's account, but they don't because he's filed his taxes in a way where he won't get any returns even though he could--he's straight up told my mom this.

Unless someone has had to deal with child support first hand, they don't know shit about it... and that fact is obvious to those who have dealt with it.

But can she make pie?

Don't make me bring out the "dishes" meme :D

It fits cecile, though.

pie-in-the-face.jpg

Luissa, did you smoke a bowl before logging in today?

No fuckwad! What I did do, is take care of a child all by myself. Do I feel like a victim, because his father doesn't give two shit about him? No. I do feel like it is a pretty shitty thing, that some assholes feel they don't have to take any responsibility when they get a girl pregnant, no matter how or why it happened.
I just have a real problem with some single idiot, you has no clue what it is like to take responsibility or what it is like to be a single mother, preaching about "sluts" taking responsibility.

I see taking sole responsibility for my kids upbringing as a plus. If a child has a dead beat dad who is an asshole...just be thankful you don't have to share equal time,and they don't have to be around that kind of role model growing up. I would (and have) given up child support for that very reason.

I totally agree with JB. I think some women do want all of the power...and none of the responsibility. Many of them argue for that very thing in every abortion thread on this board.

He is making a larger point though. Most women who claim to be feminists really are not for equality. Most just use it as a political tool...mainly for abortion rights. If they really wanted equality for all women...they wouldn't trash their own gender depending on which side of the political spectrum they happen to be on IMO.

Last edited:
Still have issues if reward someone like JB, especially for that post. :clap2:
But I am not surprised.

Yes, my issues are that of intellectually dishonesty for the simple sake of a gender..I have an issue with that. I happen to hate when people cannot see the forest for the trees. Open your eyes and you will see just how moronic is is to tow a gender related line just for the sake of power over another

:lol: You have shown in the past you do not care how a man treats a woman. You have repeatedly take the side of men who treat women badly, or say bullshit like JB has. You can turn your back on your gender all you want, but it says a lot about you.
So you think being born a given sex means you must be a certain gender?

Luissa, did you smoke a bowl before logging in today?

No fuckwad! What I did do, is take care of a child all by myself. Do I feel like a victim, because his father doesn't give two shit about him? No. I do feel like it is a pretty shitty thing, that some assholes feel they don't have to take any responsibility when they get a girl pregnant, no matter how or why it happened.
I just have a real problem with some single idiot, you has no clue what it is like to take responsibility or what it is like to be a single mother, preaching about "sluts" taking responsibility.

I see taking sole responsibility for my kids upbringing as a plus. If a child has a dead beat dad who is an asshole...just be thankful you don't have to share equal time,and they don't have to be around that kind of role model growing up. I would (and have) given up child support for that very reason.

I totally agree with JB. I think some women do want all of the power...and none of the responsibility. Many of them argue for that very thing in every abortion thread on this board.

He is making a larger point though. Most women who claim to be feminists really are not for equality. Most just use it as a political tool...mainly for abortion rights. If they really wanted equality for all women...they wouldn't trash their own gender depending on which side of the political spectrum then happen to be on IMO.

Could not have said it better myself Shadow.

Where was this? No seriously I can't imagine anyone here saying that except for PI (who's banned) and maybe Sunni Man but I think he left.

Can we drop the label feminist all together? It describes so many different groups, it's getting ridiculous.

So apparently, being a "real feminist" involves defining for all women what they should think and believe, what "civil rights" they should want and feel are important, and indeed, what "their gender" is, and then bullying and berating women who dare to think independently of what they've been told they should be and want.

And here was me, thinking that feminism was about giving women the freedom to think and choose and believe for themselves. Where was my head?

Is that what I said?
I made it clear I didn't think she was a feminist because she defended men who treat women badly. You cannot be a feminist, and turn a blind eye to that sort of thing.
Why don't you read what I said next time, instead of assuming what I said.

Actions speak louder than words, sweetie pie. But you will notice that I directly quoted you, so don't try to tell me that isn't what you said. You just don't like how it sounds when it's read back to you, and that's not my problem.

I'm amused, however, by you telling me that you didn't say feminism was about telling other women what to think by telling me that you "made it clear" that she wasn't a feminist. I always love it when idiots claim they didn't do something by explaining how they did that very thing.

Where was this? No seriously I can't imagine anyone here saying that except for PI (who's banned) and maybe Sunni Man but I think he left.
You have to wade through the entire thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/64495-a-petition-to-stop-divorce.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/64495-a-petition-to-stop-divorce.html
Thanks for the link. I read through the thread. Although I now feel like slapping a certain poster around a bit, I saw no claim by that poster 'that raising boys to treat women as doormats is the proper course of action.'

Thanks for the link. I read through the thread. Although I now feel like slapping a certain poster around a bit, I saw no claim by that poster 'that raising boys to treat women as doormats is the proper course of action.'
She didn't state it in so many words but I don't know what else one could infer from what she did say.

Forum List

Back