JUST IN CASE anyone CARES...

Congratulations.
There will be a day or night when you are feeding the child, or trying to put him/her to sleep...and it will look at your eyes for the first real time.

Awesome moment...the connection is made.

And then he/she will turn 2 and embarrass the crap out of you at least 100 times.

While I don't quite understand the appeal of the whole 'children' thing, I am thrilled for others.

YAY for you and Mrs Cuyo.

Congratulations

Sleep while you can. for the next 18 years, you can forget about sleeping.

And a june baby eh. Mrs Cuyo will hate you for that.

Congratulations

How come? We figured it's cool, we'll beat the dead summer heat when she's a blimp, and it's out in time for July 4 for party time!! No? What did I miss?

There is a little Cuyo on the way. Due June 17, this will be our fist. :)

Dagnamit! That spoils it. I saw the title and was all set to come in to the thread and say: "I don't care", but now I have to say congratulations.

Immie

Congratulations

Nah, when puberty hits a switch turns on in their heads and they stay up late and sleep in.

My first two are summer babies . . . air conditioning rocks!

I would congratulate you but you had the easy part.

When I watched my son's head come out of my wife's stairway to heaven my penis looked up at me and said "See, I told you all the trouble I have gotten you into over the years was nothing compared to that."

That's Great, Cuyo!

My one recommendation is make sure you have family and friends nearby who can help the first few months because its like running a marathon every day.

Shoulda raised pigs.

That way you would have at least gotten a return on your investment when you got tired of them.

Congrats anyway, to both you and your wife.

Congratulations

Nah, when puberty hits a switch turns on in their heads and they stay up late and sleep in.

My first two are summer babies . . . air conditioning rocks!

Me too! July 28 and Aug 9. Loved the May 15 birthday! :lol:

Set up a college fund....N O W.
Don't wait - you'll never do it otherwise.
If all you can do is $50 a month right now do it.

One more piece of advise...as the father you will likely change the very first poopy diaper...don't be alarmed..that quart of black/green stuff is normal. It scared the beJesus out of me.

Forum List

Back