Are there any real feminists on USMB?

That is a lie, prove to me that I have ever said anything that show that I do not care how a man treats a woman. I happen to be a woman, and I care about how I am treated, that is clue number one. I have volunteered my time to help women, who have been abused to take responsibility for their own lives and to stop giving power over to someone else. We as women actually have the power to stop being victims...shees :eusa_doh:

The people you hang out with, say a lot about you. ;)

Yes, it does, which is why I am and can be very selective about being part of any group. I am an individual, who loves taking responsibility for my own action and suck up the consequences of any choice I have made on my own. I am not going to blame any group of people for what I have chosen to do with my own life

Am I blaming someone for what happened to my life? Have I said anyone is to blame? No, but men need to take responsibility, which from you thanks to Jb, you must not agree with that.
And PS, protecting garbage, shows a lot about you.

The people you hang out with, say a lot about you. ;)

Yes, it does, which is why I am and can be very selective about being part of any group. I am an individual, who loves taking responsibility for my own action and suck up the consequences of any choice I have made on my own. I am not going to blame any group of people for what I have chosen to do with my own life

Am I blaming someone for what happened to my life? Have I said anyone is to blame? No, but men need to take responsibility, which from you thanks to Jb, you must not agree with that.
And PS, protecting garbage, shows a lot about you.

I did not say YOU was blaming anyone. "protecting garbage"???

I wonder how they'd reconcile their insistence that I hate women with the fact that practically everyone I speak to is female.

I find it funny that Mad claims to be a feminist, but she doesn't know anything about 1st-wave feminism and thinks feminism means you have to be pro-abortion.

Well, a reasoned discussion turned into an emotional tornado.

Unbefuckinglievable.
This always happens on Buttemia's threads. He is so afraid to make a statement that pins down his beliefs. He is also usually afraid to answer a simple question.

But what do you expect when someone starts a thread designed to slam a group?

Unbefuckinglievable.
This always happens on Buttemia's threads. He is so afraid to make a statement that pins down his beliefs. He is also usually afraid to answer a simple question.

Perhaps he appreciates those who have the ability to think independently within that group.

Just because a herd is headed for a cliff, does not mean I have to fall over.

Unbefuckinglievable.

Perhaps he appreciates those who have the ability to think independently within that group.

Oh that is gooood. I remember why I like your posts so well :clap2:

Unbefuckinglievable.

More likely that he only appreciates those that agree with his narrow, though mysteriously unspoken, views.

I refuse to be part of a group that is all about hating on another part of society, because they were born a different gender, no matter the gender, male or female. Got it? :eusa_angel:

Men and women both are equally important.

I refuse to be part of a group that is all about hating on another part of society, because they were born a different gender, no matter the gender, male or female. Got it? :eusa_angel:

Wait...I thought you were a Republican.

I wonder how they'd reconcile their insistence that I hate women with the fact that practically everyone I speak to is female.

I find it funny that Mad claims to be a feminist, but she doesn't know anything about 1st-wave feminism and thinks feminism means you have to be pro-abortion.

Your past posts speak for themselves.

More likely that he only appreciates those that agree with his narrow, though mysteriously unspoken, views.
:eusa_eh:

It's all spelled out. You just need to learn how to read.

If his views are unspoken (to you), how do you know what they are?

Luissa, did you smoke a bowl before logging in today?

No fuckwad! What I did do, is take care of a child all by myself. Do I feel like a victim, because his father doesn't give two shit about him? No. I do feel like it is a pretty shitty thing, that some assholes feel they don't have to take any responsibility when they get a girl pregnant, no matter how or why it happened.
I just have a real problem with some single idiot, you has no clue what it is like to take responsibility or what it is like to be a single mother, preaching about "sluts" taking responsibility.

but it is okay to hate on sluts who choose to have a child? Got it.

JB, I hear it is beneficial to have Pixie as a friend.

Luissa, did you smoke a bowl before logging in today?

No fuckwad! What I did do, is take care of a child all by myself. Do I feel like a victim, because his father doesn't give two shit about him? No. I do feel like it is a pretty shitty thing, that some assholes feel they don't have to take any responsibility when they get a girl pregnant, no matter how or why it happened.
I just have a real problem with some single idiot, you has no clue what it is like to take responsibility or what it is like to be a single mother, preaching about "sluts" taking responsibility.

Luissa, you will eventually see that you were and are the one who will reap the benefits of being a parent. Being angry takes way too much energy. And tends to take away from who you really are inside

Forum List

Back