Are there any real feminists on USMB?

It is always our responsibility.
Then why are Mad an Sy trying so hard to avoid taking responsibility for the choice to have a child outside of a committed relationship?
Men don't have to do shit.

Clearly, you know nothing of child support. Many a man who was among the 30+ to bang a slut is paying for it for 18 years. because she doesn't want to take responsibility for her life choices.

And according to Madeline, biology is destiny, so stop bitching.

As some of you might already be aware, the subject of feminism came up in a recent thread- specifically the contrast between the 1st and 2nd-wavers who believed in equality, responsibility, and independence and the modern neo-feminists who, much like those same groups who took over the Coloured Civil Rights movement, seek to invert, rather than abolish, the historical system of exploitation and socio-economic and political inequality.

My question is this: are there any real feminists here? Si seems to get it, and Pixie sounds like the real deal. Anyone else? They seem to be a rare breed nowadays.

I love being a woman. In fact I embrace it, I know my strengths and understand my responsibilities. I want equality above all else.

Most women I know do not understand me.

and you know this how ?---are you using your super secret mind reading powers again ?
I do admire you ability to admit that you think women should have more power than men SOLEY because they are women though. Sorta ranks right up there with whites having power over blacks SOLEY because of skin color.

Are you talking about in regards to pregnancy?
Of course we should have more power, it is OUR body that is carrying the baby. This is nothing compared to race.

Then BE powerful enough and keep that nasty sperm outta there.

:lol: Easy for a man to say.
Men have had the upper hand since the beginning of time, so of course they want to tell us what to with our body.
And please don't lecture me on responsibility.

Buttemia, maybe if you quit thinking of women as sluts you might find one that actually wants to have your child.

Just a thought.

Your fear and/or hatred of woman is apparent.

As some of you might already be aware, the subject of feminism came up in a recent thread- specifically the contrast between the 1st and 2nd-wavers who believed in equality, responsibility, and independence and the modern neo-feminists who, much like those same groups who took over the Coloured Civil Rights movement, seek to invert, rather than abolish, the historical system of exploitation and socio-economic and political inequality.

My question is this: are there any real feminists here? Si seems to get it, and Pixie sounds like the real deal. Anyone else? They seem to be a rare breed nowadays.

I love being a woman. In fact I embrace it, I know my strengths and understand my responsibilities. I want equality above all else.

Most women I know do not understand me.

Meh. While I'll grant you that multiple orgasms must be nice, I don't envy you menstruation.

Then why are Mad an Sy trying so hard to avoid taking responsibility for the choice to have a child outside of a committed relationship?
Men don't have to do shit.

Clearly, you know nothing of child support. Many a man who was among the 30+ to bang a slut is paying for it for 18 years. because she doesn't want to take responsibility for her life choices.

And according to Madeline, biology is destiny, so stop bitching.

:rofl: I know nothing about child support? Are you fucking serious?

And if you bang a slut, you are half responsible dip shit. In reality assholes are only about 1% responsible. My child doesn't even know that the person who is his sperm donor is his father. It is really for a single jerkoff to talk about taking responsibility. Grow up, and join the real world.

And if you bang a slut, you are half responsible dip shit. In reality assholes are only about 1% responsible

50 =/= 1

You have every opportunity to not be a single mother.

Grow up and own up. Take responsibility for your choices in life.

And if you bang a slut, you are half responsible dip shit. In reality assholes are only about 1% responsible

50 =/= 1

You have every opportunity to not be a single mother.

Grow up and own up. Take responsibility for your choices in life.

Please don't lecture me on taking responsibility.

I had sex with a guy, he made that choice too. I now do 99.9% of the work. You know nothing about this topic. You hate women, and you are speaking out of your ass.

If you make the choice to have a child outside of a committed relationship, it's on you to take responsibility for that decision and for that child.

Be a big girl.

Last edited:
Your choice, your responsibility.

Grow up and own up.

And it is really easy for a man to tell a women to take responsibility. Men don't have to do shit.
I've read thru this thread and the other one and conclude the following.

If Buttemia impregnated someone and she didn't wish to have the baby but he did, he would get the living child and she would pay him child support.

If Buttemia impregnated someone and she wished to have the baby but he did not, she would get the living child and he would not have to pay child support.

Do you conclude anything different?

I think it real funny a woman is thanking JB.
You have issues Pixie.

I happen to think objectively, I do not tow a line dear

Still have issues if reward someone like JB, especially for that post. :clap2:
But I am not surprised.

Yes, my issues are that of intellectually dishonesty for the simple sake of a gender..I have an issue with that. I happen to hate when people cannot see the forest for the trees. Open your eyes and you will see just how moronic is is to tow a gender related line just for the sake of power over another

I happen to think objectively, I do not tow a line dear

But I am not surprised.

Yes, my issues are that of intellectually dishonesty for the simple sake of a gender..I have an issue with that. I happen to hate when people cannot see the forest for the trees. Open your eyes and you will see just how moronic is is to tow a gender related line just for the sake of power over another

:lol: You have shown in the past you do not care how a man treats a woman. You have repeatedly take the side of men who treat women badly, or say bullshit like JB has. You can turn your back on your gender all you want, but it says a lot about you.

But I am not surprised.

:lol: You have shown in the past you do not care how a man treats a woman. You have repeatedly take the side of men who treat women badly, or say bullshit like JB has. You can turn your back on your gender all you want, but it says a lot about you.

That is a lie, prove to me that I have ever said anything that show that I do not care how a man treats a woman. I happen to be a woman, and I care about how I am treated, that is clue number one. I have volunteered my time to help women, who have been abused to take responsibility for their own lives and to stop giving power over to someone else. We as women actually have the power to stop being victims...shees :eusa_doh:

That is a lie, prove to me that I have ever said anything that show that I do not care how a man treats a woman. I happen to be a woman, and I care about how I am treated, that is clue number one. I have volunteered my time to help women, who have been abused to take responsibility for their own lives and to stop giving power over to someone else. We as women actually have the power to stop being victims...shees :eusa_doh:

The people you hang out with, say a lot about you. ;)

The people you hang out with, say a lot about you. ;)

Yes, it does, which is why I am and can be very selective about being part of any group. I am an individual, who loves taking responsibility for my own action and suck up the consequences of any choice I have made on my own. I am not going to blame any group of people for what I have chosen to do with my own life

Forum List

Back