Are the Jonas Brothers any good?

a...why the hell are you watching nick music awards....

(if you dont have some youngin with you...tongues will wag)

b....i got no clue who the jonas brothers are...

i like Jonas brothres. Joe i s good singer but Kevin he cant sing. there CD burin up and SOS music video are good. the 3D film they make is good. there concert is i n Centre Bell in augusti. i go with m y sister and her frieund. the ticket each is $93dollars for tje D row.this are more then i pay for children o f Bodom but this iis ok. i like Nick Jonas becuase h e does much work for CJKDRF and giive the money for diiabets research. :eusa_angel:
the CJDRF
Canada : Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
SOS musicvideo
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duloKhzFjaA[/ame]
the CJDRF

Last edited:
i like Jonas brothres. Joe i s good singer but Kevin he cant sing. there CD burin up and SOS music video are good. the 3D film they make is good. there concert is i n Centre Bell in augusti. i go with m y sister and her frieund. the ticket each is $93dollars for tje D row.this are more then i pay for children o f Bodom but this iis ok. i like Nick Jonas becuase h e does much work for CJKDRF and giive the money for diiabets research. :eusa_angel:
the CJDRF
SOS musicvideo
YouTube - Jonas Brothers - S.O.S
the CJDRF

You like the Children of Bodom... AND the Jonas Brother?? Whoa, man... That's a strange combination.

They should be lit on fire. As should Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and the rest of the entire Disney crowd. Along with all their assorted films and albums. :)

It's bubblegum rock, just like New Kids on the Block and Menudo.

the CJDRF
SOS musicvideo
YouTube - Jonas Brothers - S.O.S
the CJDRF

I saw them on an interview and heard them play a little. They're ok.

I did hear about the one being diabetic and they all wear purity rings, they seem like nice kids.

If adults like them, that's scary! They are marketed to the "tween" crowd, just like any other Disney character. If you're past 13 and like them, you may need to get therapy and listen to some Zeppelin, Ramones, Pink Floyd and The Replacements to be sane again.

My 13 yo daughter had their poster in her room at age 11, now she has the above bands along with her KISS posters.

If adults like them, that's scary! They are marketed to the "tween" crowd, just like any other Disney character. If you're past 13 and like them, you may need to get therapy and listen to some Zeppelin, Ramones, Pink Floyd and The Replacements to be sane again.

My 13 yo daughter had their poster in her room at age 11, now she has the above bands along with her KISS posters.

I wonder if, after a concert, they go back to the dressing room and have sex with 11 year old groupies.

I saw them last night on Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards and then didn't do so well. Were they just having a bad night?

I saw them on a late night show recently and they are shitty musicians that can't sing. Every so often a group is promoted hugely because if the "image" is right they can create popularity. Kids want what they are told to want on the tube. It depresses me what the world will get from them when it is needed and expected.

My 12 year old likes them, posters on the wall, JoBro calendar. In a year they will be 'so yesterday'. Such is the way it is. As for a band - meh, I've heard worse. Personally, I always thought Hanson was better than all the rest of the teeny-bopper bands.

Hey xsited - do your kids watch iCarly and Drake and Josh reruns? LOL, love those shows. Dan Schneider (producer of those and many Nick shows) was on Head of the Class w/Howard Hesseman. Yes, I'm full of useless information like that. :lol:

My 12 year old likes them, posters on the wall, JoBro calendar. In a year they will be 'so yesterday'. Such is the way it is. As for a band - meh, I've heard worse. Personally, I always thought Hanson was better than all the rest of the teeny-bopper bands.

Hey xsited - do your kids watch iCarly and Drake and Josh reruns? LOL, love those shows. Dan Schneider (producer of those and many Nick shows) was on Head of the Class w/Howard Hesseman. Yes, I'm full of useless information like that. :lol:

Yeah, my daughter was TOTALLY into N SYNC-I love to tease her about it! :lol:

I agree, Hanson was awesome! They were (and I guess still are) extremely talented.

iCarly, Drake and Josh - of course. My wife sometimes makes fun of me watching these shows by myself until I catch her! We were a big fan of Zoey 101 when it was on regularly, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and, of course, I'm a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb. This list goes on and on.

I agree, Hanson was awesome! They were (and I guess still are) extremely talented.

iCarly, Drake and Josh - of course. My wife sometimes makes fun of me watching these shows by myself until I catch her! We were a big fan of Zoey 101 when it was on regularly, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and, of course, I'm a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb. This list goes on and on.

Yup, all those shows and then some my youngest watches. She's crushing on the one kid from Wizards. I've grown fond of iCarly. It's the new Drake and Josh. :lol: I do miss Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers and Catdog. Nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoys kids shows.

When my oldest (now 18) was 8 or so Hanson's 'Mmmmbop' was popular and she got a few of their cds. I like them more than she did. They were greatly influenced by the music of their parents, as they grew up listening to classic rock, r&b and soul. Sometimes I swear I can hear a 'Partridge Family' type sound in some of their earlier stuff.

Go to 0:21.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/88FfDlp1OFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/88FfDlp1OFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Forum List

Back