Are the Democrats the new party of business?

skyq

Rookie
Feb 19, 2015
In the past, the Republicans were the party of business, no question. But how about that today?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/...ocrats-become-favorites-of-the-rich.html?_r=1

It's an interesting article, I think. According to this text, the Democrats are much popular for the members of the Forbes 400, compared to the past.

List of highest-income counties in the United States - Wikipedia

That is also interesting, because if you check the counties, most of them are dominated by the Democrats since 10 years or longer. Especially in the 2016 election, the Democrats won distinctly in these countries.

What do you think about it?

Democrats are for sale, they don't really care where the money comes from. Every 4 years they have to fake being outraged by the 'rich' but they just wink at their donors, they understand the game.

Democrats are for sale, they don't really care where the money comes from. Every 4 years they have to fake being outraged by the 'rich' but they just wink at their donors, they understand the game.
And is that leading to the fact, that the Democrats are the party of business?

In the past, the Republicans were the party of business, no question. But how about that today?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/...ocrats-become-favorites-of-the-rich.html?_r=1

It's an interesting article, I think. According to this text, the Democrats are much popular for the members of the Forbes 400, compared to the past.

That is also interesting, because if you check the counties, most of them are dominated by the Democrats since 10 years or longer. Especially in the 2016 election, the Democrats won distinctly in these countries.

The dems are the globalist party, or in other words the party of the big businesses and unlimited free labor from other countries.

The dems are the globalist party, or in other words the party of the big businesses and unlimited free labor from other countries.
So, do you think the Democrats are the party of business?

No the Democrats are the party of 'get mine'. Their top priority is to get theirs. Who that helps or hurts isn't even a secondary concern.

Look at the Clintons, no better example of 'get mine' than those two. They amassed nearly $2 billion for their foundation and $150 million in personal wealth in exchange for government influence, the only thing of value they had to sell.

How did that work out for Detroit?

Democrats are the party of crony capitalists, if that's what you mean.

They invented it! Lol

Notice most all top Dems have their own foundations of which that scratch backing game is the biggest component.

No the Democrats are the party of 'get mine'. Their top priority is to get theirs. Who that helps or hurts isn't even a secondary concern.

Look at the Clintons, no better example of 'get mine' than those two. They amassed nearly $2 billion for their foundation and $150 million in personal wealth in exchange for government influence, the only thing of value they had to sell.

So, you spoke about the Clintons and that's a reproach, they are very often confronted with.

But what's about the voters in the wealthy counties, which I've linked? These counties are mostly dominated by the Democrats, especially in 2016. But these people don't profit from the ties of the Clintons. So, there must be another reason, why these people voted for the Democrats.

How did that work out for Detroit?
Why Detroit? In the list, I've linked, there is no county nearby Detroit.

Forum List

Back