House wants mentally ill to have guns

No they don't. An expected lie which has already become a talking point.

Guns! Everyone run!

Last edited:
Many many mentally ill americans already have guns, I don't see an issue here.

GOOD , until a gun owner is taken to court and judged to be unable to own guns due to mental illness he should be able to own as many guns as he likes .

GOOD , until a gun owner is taken to court and judged to be unable to own guns due to mental illness he should be able to own as many guns as he likes .
These are already people who have been judged with mental ill
Yet another thread based on a lie, shocker.
What exactly is the lie?

Show us where they don't

What exactly is the lie?

Show us where they don't

^^^ :cuckoo:

What exactly is the lie?

Show us where they don't
-------------------------------------------- see my post number 10 and it is my understanding that the people called incompetent have not been to court BBen !!

What exactly is the lie?

Show us where they don't
-------------------------------------------- see my post number 10 and it is my understanding that the people called incompetent have not been to court BBen !!
They are already declared to have mental illness. Its that plain

and I believe that the same tricks are being played on returning military that claim PTSD or similar .

as I said , from what I understand they have not been to Court to be stripped of their gun RIGHTS guarantee BBen !!

I've said it before and I'll say it again....conservative scum won't be happy until the USA is the most dangerous country in the world to live.

as far as I know . Doctor might recommend on an issue like mental health but RIGHTS need to be removed by a Court and removed according to Law BBen .

and more simply , i'd say that the Legal Process needs to be followed to the letter BBen .

Forum List

Back