Are the Democrats Finished?

.AND STATE CLEARLY YOUR EXACT OPINION ON WHERE YOU STAND ON IMMIGRATION POLICY IN THE UNITED STATES.

Repeated for clarity............Tell me clearly what it is you believe should be done in regard to immigration in the United States. and stop flip flopping BS as you are doing now.

Will JOE answer the question and state what he wants or will he do as usual and AVOID making his position CLEAR ON WHAT HE WANTS...................

Any bets.............................................:cheers2:

Yawn............Is the E Verify the law of the land at this time....................Are their penalties for hiring illegals to businesses that make it too big of a risk to hire them right now..................

Right now they can hire them and pay lower wages to ILLEGALS..............So how does your point of not knowing how it works have any damned effect on the ending outcome of the equation anyway..........We very well may have 20 million ILLEGALS WORKING HERE NOW...............at lower wage scales................So your point on my point is useless.

I'm talking about putting laws into place to FORCE BUSINESSES TO HIRE DOCUMENTED WORKERS.............and be FINED FOR HIRING ILLEGALS..............Which is a hell of a lot better than hiring 20 MILLION ILLEGALS NOW.............

Our system is broken. Our laws are NOT ENFORCED.............and this has been going on for decades.............

And again, you are flip flopping all over the damn place.

Pick a side and man up.............AND STATE CLEARLY YOUR EXACT OPINION ON WHERE YOU STAND ON IMMIGRATION POLICY IN THE UNITED STATES.

I'm pretty clear on where i stand. I'm for working people, I don't care where they were born or how they got here.

Your enemy is not Pablo doing a job you'd never do because it's too dirty.

It's the guy in the corner office conspiring to find a way to cheat you out of what you are making.

Yawn............Is the E Verify the law of the land at this time....................Are their penalties for hiring illegals to businesses that make it too big of a risk to hire them right now..................

Right now they can hire them and pay lower wages to ILLEGALS..............So how does your point of not knowing how it works have any damned effect on the ending outcome of the equation anyway..........We very well may have 20 million ILLEGALS WORKING HERE NOW...............at lower wage scales................So your point on my point is useless.

I'm talking about putting laws into place to FORCE BUSINESSES TO HIRE DOCUMENTED WORKERS.............and be FINED FOR HIRING ILLEGALS..............Which is a hell of a lot better than hiring 20 MILLION ILLEGALS NOW.............

Our system is broken. Our laws are NOT ENFORCED.............and this has been going on for decades.............

And again, you are flip flopping all over the damn place.

Pick a side and man up.............AND STATE CLEARLY YOUR EXACT OPINION ON WHERE YOU STAND ON IMMIGRATION POLICY IN THE UNITED STATES.

I'm pretty clear on where i stand. I'm for working people, I don't care where they were born or how they got here.

Your enemy is not Pablo doing a job you'd never do because it's too dirty.

It's the guy in the corner office conspiring to find a way to cheat you out of what you are making.
Baloney........You didn't answer the question.................

That is a cop out...............State your immigration stance and policy......................Stop dancing.

Baloney........You didn't answer the question.................

That is a cop out...............State your immigration stance and policy......................Stop dancing.

I've made it clear, I'm sorry you are too much of a Cleetus to understand.
You have made nothing clear. You bitched about our stance on illegal immigration and then went on to then bitch about LEGAL immigration...............

I asked you what our policy on immigration should be and you refuse to answer it.

You have made nothing clear. You bitched about our stance on illegal immigration and then went on to then bitch about LEGAL immigration...............

I asked you what our policy on immigration should be and you refuse to answer it.

No guy, I made my position very clear.

Immigration isn't the problem. the greed of the 1% is. If they had to pay all workers a fair wage, they wouldn't hire illegals & the wouldn't hire Sanji from India to take that tech support job because an American would want a fair wage.

But instead of fighting for fair wages for all workers, you will listen to some guy on hate radio who will scream about how we need to build a fence (that a rich guy will build at huge cost overruns you'll end up paying for) that won't keep anyone out.

This seems to go in cycles. For years the Democrats couldn't get out of their own way. They were the party of nutjobs, fruitcakes, and guilty white men. The GOP reigned supreme as the party that defeated the Soviet Union, gave us the peace divididend and about 20 years of economic growth and prosperity.
Then the GOP screwed up and tried to out-Dem the Dems. That didnt work.
SO the Dems came in on fairness, equality, and other issues that appeal to their not very bright base.
The results have been, um, sub-par to say the least. Stagnation. Poverty. Dependence. Debt.
So the GOP looks like it will kick butt in the midterms and if 2006 is any indication will go on to take the presidency as well. Democrat policies and programs look to be thoroughly discredited for the failuires they are.
But can the Dems come back? What can they do to junk the special interest gravy train, the whack jobs, the nutcases, the Stalinists that have taken over their party? Do the Dems need to stage the equivalent of the Beer Hall Putsch to cleanse the party of the toxic elements that are costing them elections?
why is this not in satire?

Immigration isn't the problem. the greed of the 1% is. If they had to pay all workers a fair wage, they wouldn't hire illegals & the wouldn't hire Sanji from India to take that tech support job because an American would want a fair wage.

But instead of fighting for fair wages for all workers, you will listen to some guy on hate radio who will scream about how we need to build a fence (that a rich guy will build at huge cost overruns you'll end up paying for) that won't keep anyone out.
BS.......you haven't still haven't answered the question.........you change the subject.

The question is what should U.S. immigration policy be and you refuse to answer it.

Republicans are finished in the long run. Demographics is destiny, if mass third world immigration continues at these rates, Whites will become a minority in the country our ancestors founded. Republicans may win the senate our house or both for the next couple of elections, but not in the long run due to demographics, and presidential elections will simply be out of reach. But the Republican leadership doesn't care about winning elections, they just answer to their corporate donors who lobby for even more third world coolie labor, and only care about maintaining their leadership positions in the party hierarchy. As long as they are part of the class of DC political elites, they don't care if they are a perpetual minority party.

The GOP leadership sells out its middle class and working class base for rich donors and because they know they have no where else to go. Not only this but they are cowardly on the immigration question for fear of being called racist by the Media. So GOP Leadership and their buddies in the Chamber of Commerce laugh all the way to the bank and the Democrats get their third world prole votes while the average American gets squeezed out.

BS.......you haven't still haven't answered the question.........you change the subject.

The question is what should U.S. immigration policy be and you refuse to answer it.

JoeB is full of crap. The problem you have right now, is you are still treating him as an intellectual person who wants an open and honest debate.

JoeB has never been intellectual about anything, and he will never have an open or honest debate about anything. Asking him to present his position directly, is like asking a spineless jellyfish to stand erect and walk around, and write a worthwhile post on an internet forum.

A: He has no intention of doing it.
B: He has no ability to do it, regardless of his intention.

The only reason I have not placed Joe on my ignore list, is that his posts are so far beyond stupid, that I actually get entertainment value from reading his idiocy. Beyond that though, I rarely, if ever, respond to his posts more than to correct some outright lies, and an occasional mockery.

Remember, you are on a public forum. Not every poster is going to have a brain, or have a spine. Some are like JoeBlow here, and you need to keep your expectations as low as possible.

JoeB is full of crap. The problem you have right now, is you are still treating him as an intellectual person who wants an open and honest debate.

JoeB has never been intellectual about anything, and he will never have an open or honest debate about anything. Asking him to present his position directly, is like asking a spineless jellyfish to stand erect and walk around, and write a worthwhile post on an internet forum.

A: He has no intention of doing it.
B: He has no ability to do it, regardless of his intention.

The only reason I have not placed Joe on my ignore list, is that his posts are so far beyond stupid, that I actually get entertainment value from reading his idiocy. Beyond that though, I rarely, if ever, respond to his posts more than to correct some outright lies, and an occasional mockery.

Remember, you are on a public forum. Not every poster is going to have a brain, or have a spine. Some are like JoeBlow here, and you need to keep your expectations as low as possible.
Joe has always been this way..........Just trying another futile attempt to make him actually take a position on a subject one way or the other........Which of course he refuses to do............

Republicans are finished in the long run. Demographics is destiny, if mass third world immigration continues at these rates, Whites will become a minority in the country our ancestors founded. Republicans may win the senate our house or both for the next couple of elections, but not in the long run due to demographics, and presidential elections will simply be out of reach. But the Republican leadership doesn't care about winning elections, they just answer to their corporate donors who lobby for even more third world coolie labor, and only care about maintaining their leadership positions in the party hierarchy. As long as they are part of the class of DC political elites, they don't care if they are a perpetual minority party.

The GOP leadership sells out its middle class and working class base for rich donors and because they know they have no where else to go. Not only this but they are cowardly on the immigration question for fear of being called racist by the Media. So GOP Leadership and their buddies in the Chamber of Commerce laugh all the way to the bank and the Democrats get their third world prole votes while the average American gets squeezed out.

Peter Blair Henry, Economist Sanford University.
In 2009, was interviewed on EconTalk.
soundfiledesc

P.Henry was born in Jamaica. There his father worked as a chemist. His father being left wing, voted for the Manley government, which came to power in 1972, running on popular slogans "Better must come!", "Giving power to the people" and "a government of truth". Sounds rather similar to recent slogans. "Believe" "Yes we can!" "Hope and change!".

Manley had a long background in the trade Unions. Sounds familiar again. Like having a background as a community organizer.

In 1973-74, Manley introduced minimum wage laws, free education, equal pay laws, tax levies on corporations, protectionism of high tariffs on imported goods, gun control laws, free health care, welfare and pensions, subsidized food and housing. and on and on and on.

For the next 14 years, violence, drugs, and economic decline hammered Jamaica.

Now here's the irony. P.Henry's father, found that getting materials became so impossible, and job prospects became so limited, that he packed up his family, and moved to the US. That's how P.Henry became an Economist in the US. Yet his father, once in the US, remained a left-wing voter, voting for the Democrats. The very policies that destroyed his life in Jamaica, he against supported in the US.

You in this post talk about supporting big business. You talk about selling out the working class, and the middle class.

We've seen the results of your ideology. We've seen what happens when you attack business, and give handouts to everyone else. Jamaica was ruined by people spouting your belief system.

Peter Henry wrote a paper.
You should read it. It compares the evil terrible, pro-corporate policies, selling out the working/middle class policies of Barbados, verses the anti-corporate pro-middle/working class policies of Jamaica.

Barbados has a tiny fraction of the natural resources of Jamaica, yet never crashed into ruins like Jamaica did.

Forum List

Back