Are the Democrats Finished?

The GOP will take the Senate and increase seats in the House. In 2016 the GOP will control both Congress and Presidency. By 2018 the GOP will have apppointed 2 supreme court justices and this country might have a prayer.

And then you wake up.

I'm still waiting to hear how you are going to get back the 5 million more of us who voted for Obama instead of Romney

From the Atlantic:

But starting in the 1990s, and accelerating after 2000, the preferences of old and young, and white and nonwhite, have separated more sharply. The change has come in two stages, starting in 1994. In the backlash against Bill Clinton’s chaotic first two years, white voters backed GOP congressional candidates by a resounding 16-point margin. And in every congressional election since, Republicans have outpolled Democrats among white voters, six times by commanding double-digit margins.
Why do white voters barf at the thought of voting for Democrats?

The GOP will take the Senate and increase seats in the House. In 2016 the GOP will control both Congress and Presidency. By 2018 the GOP will have apppointed 2 supreme court justices and this country might have a prayer.

And then you wake up.

I'm still waiting to hear how you are going to get back the 5 million more of us who voted for Obama instead of Romney
You'll sit at home rather than vote for Joe Biden.

And then you wake up.

Actually, my vote is up for grabs. If you guys don't nominate another Mormon, I'll listen very patiently to what everyone has to say.

But if you guys are going to run Bush vs. Hillary, that's a no-brainer. The Bushes managed to screw it up every time they get in.

And then you wake up.

Actually, my vote is up for grabs. If you guys don't nominate another Mormon, I'll listen very patiently to what everyone has to say.

But if you guys are going to run Bush vs. Hillary, that's a no-brainer. The Bushes managed to screw it up every time they get in.
We'll try not to run someone who offends your bigotry. Deal?

Your guys anger is clouding your thinking from reality.

Um, what anger?

What clouding?

What reality?

Refute a single thing I stated before dismissing it in such a fashion. You'll have better credibility if you do so, and I might learn something in the process. Thus far, you've provided nothing to my something.

This thread is probably a response to all of the Are the Republucans Dead threads. Nothing to actually back it up.

Sigh.

Neither party is dead. They are joined at the hip, alive and well.

What will kill any opposition to the ruling class/statists, is the 34M green cards Obama has had printed, and the amnesty he's about to grant to 12M illegal immigrants. With an unprecedented stroke of a pen, bypassing Congress and the vast majority of the will of the people, he will single-handedly change the demographics and arc of this country. This President will go down as a savior to all things not part of our historical past and greatness, while at the same time go down as the most destructive American president of liberty and our country; the Dimmer of the American Light. On purpose....Saul Alinsky, et. al. Logic and history makes clear our current unsustainable path will be crushed by an avalanche of greater unsustainability, all for a purpose of increasing the power of the State. All you spoiled and apathetic young bucks out there.....your future is not bright.

Um, what anger?

What clouding?

What reality?

Refute a single thing I stated before dismissing it in such a fashion. You'll have better credibility if you do so, and I might learn something in the process. Thus far, you've provided nothing to my something.

Whatever you posted I forgot it already. Must not of been that important.

Um, what anger?

What clouding?

What reality?

Ah, so you are only capable of drive-by, shallow comments? And incapable of reviewing that on which you comment on?? Naw, I think you're just not up to defend yourself or debate the issue. No biggie....I get plenty of all that from people willing to give it a go.

Um, what anger?

What clouding?

What reality?

Ah, so you are only capable of drive-by, shallow comments? And incapable of reviewing that on which you comment on?? Naw, I think you're just not up to defend yourself or debate the issue. No biggie....I get plenty of all that from people willing to give it a go.

No, I just have no time to argue with people who have no clue what they are talking about.

Examples -

1.) People who still think we won't gain a majority in the senate. Really people?
2.) People who don't think this President can be impeached out of office.

Bottom line - I know too much.

[

We'll try not to run someone who offends your bigotry. Deal?

You guys handed your party over to a cult and wondered why you lost.

No. The GOP will probably take the Senate by a fairly slim margin, most likely 52 or 53 seats. Based on the states that will be up in 2016, there's a good chance the Senate is held by the Democrats come 2017. The House will stay in the hands of the GOP for the foreseeable future due to gerrymandering and the White House will stay Democrat as the electoral college greatly favors them at this time. The electoral college floor and ceiling is much higher for Democratic candidates.
The Senate map in 2016 is just as bad for the GOP as the Senate map is this year for the Democrats. The only ways the GOP keeps the Senate in 2016 is if they end up with 55 seats next month or they have a candidate with some big coattails running for President. Both seem rather unlikely.

No. The GOP will probably take the Senate by a fairly slim margin, most likely 52 or 53 seats. Based on the states that will be up in 2016, there's a good chance the Senate is held by the Democrats come 2017. The House will stay in the hands of the GOP for the foreseeable future due to gerrymandering and the White House will stay Democrat as the electoral college greatly favors them at this time. The electoral college floor and ceiling is much higher for Democratic candidates.
The Senate map in 2016 is just as bad for the GOP as the Senate map is this year for the Democrats. The only ways the GOP keeps the Senate in 2016 is if they end up with 55 seats next month or they have a candidate with some big coattails running for President. Both seem rather unlikely.
LOL!
Yeah the 2018 race looks like a lock for the Democrats from here.
Guy, no one can predict any of it. Which senator will get caught taking bribes? WHich one will die in office? No one knows. The polls in many races are showing less than 5 pts difference in candidates. That's usually about margin of error. Add in a rainy day, a sunny day, a sudden revelation, a nuclear attack, who knows what else and the predictions all go to hell.

This thread is probably a response to all of the Are the Republucans Dead threads. Nothing to actually back it up.

Sigh.

What will kill any opposition to the ruling class/statists, is the 34M green cards Obama has had printed, and the amnesty he's about to grant to 12M illegal immigrants. With an unprecedented stroke of a pen, bypassing Congress and the vast majority of the will of the people, he will single-handedly change the demographics and arc of this country. This President will go down as a savior to all things not part of our historical past and greatness, while at the same time go down as the most destructive American president of liberty and our country; the Dimmer of the American Light. On purpose....Saul Alinsky, et. al. Logic and history makes clear our current unsustainable path will be crushed by an avalanche of greater unsustainability, all for a purpose of increasing the power of the State. All you spoiled and apathetic young bucks out there.....your future is not bright.
America 's historical past is opening its' doors and welcoming people. You should learn your history.

Sigh.

America 's historical past is opening its' doors and welcoming people. You should learn your history.
Hmm, tell that to the Chinese and German Jews.
You don't know shit, junior.

Sigh.

Come back when you have something to say that makes sense, son.

Sigh.

Simce you're downright stupid nothing makes sense to you. You live in perpetual Duh.

Sigh.

Simce you're downright stupid nothing makes sense to you. You live in perpetual Duh.
You come armed with nothing but insults, as usual.

Forum List

Back