Are some US conservatives following the old Nazi playbooks?

While I wouldn't agree the whole Republican party is secretly Nazi, it's undeniable that a lot of modern conservative rhetoric is identical to the Nazi rhetoris of the 30s culminating in World War 2.

Instead of scapegoating Jews, modern conservatives scapegoat Muslims.

Instead of blaming fellow Europeans for immigration, taking German jobsm etc. modern conservatives blame Latin American immigrants taking US jobs.

Instead of condemning communists, conservatives condemn liberals.

And it goes on n on like that. Didn't these guys ever bother studying history?

You really are a fucking moron.....dipshit....

Future college professor you aint.
That's because colleges only except radical liberals to indoctrinate students.

I don't get into dem vs reb wars, but to me progressives are scum.

I used to be a democrat.

I used to respect democrats. I used to think democrats were the loyal opposition.

Sadly, the democrat party is no more.

There are only dimocraps.

And dimocraps are the scum of the earth

period

While I wouldn't agree the whole Republican party is secretly Nazi, it's undeniable that a lot of modern conservative rhetoric is identical to the Nazi rhetoris of the 30s culminating in World War 2.

Instead of blaming fellow Europeans for immigration, taking German jobsm etc. modern conservatives blame Latin American immigrants taking US jobs.

You instantly relegate yourself to the looney bin when you compare other Americans to Nazis

This rhetoric has been used by both sides for so long. It's not true for either side.

There are the few losers who have nothing better to do than to pretend they are nazis but it's a small percentage.

Nazi rhetoric? Like taking guns away before they rounded em up and sent them out through the chimney?

Good idea --- compare a myth y'all made up about the present to a myth y'all made up about the past.
That oughta work well.

Scapegoating muslims? Really? Yeah both situations are really the same, afterall Jews were beheading people back in the 30s right?

Not that we know of, but that didn't stop propaganda machines from making shit up about Jews being dangerous subhuman subversives who eat good Christian children, just as nothing stops posters here from reporting fake ISIS news and hanging their hats on cum hoc fallacies where political acts morph into religious ones (e.g. see the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque"). It's the same sort of propaganda that was used to rationalize the slave trade, and for that matter the anti-immigrant sentiment that went on here at the same time, exploited by hate groups like the KKK.

Latin American Immigrants? No you fucking dolt! We are blaming illegal invaders, who have zero right to even be here, let alone take American jobs and send half back to their economy. Yeah thats a great deal for America.

Again, back to the same anti-immigrant rhetoric -- see Jews, Catholics, Poles, Irish, Italians, Chinese, etc etc ad infinitum. Only the national origin changes; the verbs stay the same. But hey, let's expect different results this time, there's a plan.

The OP's comparison of social conservatism in two different eras in different countries is a valid one, to which we could add the appeals to nationalism/militarism and appeals to social tradition and the idea of social hierarchy (class striations) as opposed to social equalities.

Do such parallels mean we're the equivalent of 1937 Germany? No it doesn't. But it gives us a kind of road map indicating what certain routes lead to when you come to a fork in the road and take the hard right.

Evidently you liberals are well versed in the history of Communism, an ideology which has been responsible for more deaths throughout history, than any other devised by mankind. Hitler has a piece of shit who should have died on the battlefield during WWI. But he only managed to murder 6 million.

The ideolgy you on the left has adopted, has murdered hundreds of million. And don't try to deny it. Your party is eaten up with Communism.

You really are a fucking moron.....dipshit....

Typical intelligent response from you.

Asslick.

Is this for real?

1. Scapegoating? No. Most of us see what the Muslim fanatics are capable of and most people (no matter their lean) oppose that kind of brutality for ANY reason.
2. I don't see "Europeans" flooding our country with drug cartels, kidnappings for ransoms, breaking our laws and then fleeing the country. That would be the people who come here from the southern border, undocumented.
3. Some liberals actually hold views very similar to communism.
4. Have you bothered studying any history? Doesn't seem like it. ;)

Nazi rhetoric? Like taking guns away before they rounded em up and sent them out through the chimney?

Good idea --- compare a myth y'all made up about the present to a myth y'all made up about the past.
That oughta work well.

Scapegoating muslims? Really? Yeah both situations are really the same, afterall Jews were beheading people back in the 30s right?

Not that we know of, but that didn't stop propaganda machines from making shit up about Jews being dangerous subhuman subversives who eat good Christian children, just as nothing stops posters here from reporting fake ISIS news and hanging their hats on cum hoc fallacies where political acts morph into religious ones (e.g. see the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque"). It's the same sort of propaganda that was used to rationalize the slave trade, and for that matter the anti-immigrant sentiment that went on here at the same time, exploited by hate groups like the KKK.

Latin American Immigrants? No you fucking dolt! We are blaming illegal invaders, who have zero right to even be here, let alone take American jobs and send half back to their economy. Yeah thats a great deal for America.

Again, back to the same anti-immigrant rhetoric -- see Jews, Catholics, Poles, Irish, Italians, Chinese, etc etc ad infinitum. Only the national origin changes; the verbs stay the same. But hey, let's expect different results this time, there's a plan.

The OP's comparison of social conservatism in two different eras in different countries is a valid one, to which we could add the appeals to nationalism/militarism and appeals to social tradition and the idea of social hierarchy (class striations) as opposed to social equalities.

Do such parallels mean we're the equivalent of 1937 Germany? No it doesn't. But it gives us a kind of road map indicating what certain routes lead to when you come to a fork in the road and take the hard right.

Anti immigrant rhetoric? Heres where we can't even have a discussion. You fucks try and tie legal and illegal immigration together. And if we oppose illegal immigration, it's look, look see I told you, they are all anti immigrant bigots. It is completely fucking dishonest, and it is also intentional. Intelligent people can only have conversations, with people who have some shred of integrity and honesty, you sir obviously have none.

They want to deny it but this is true to a large degree. Joseph Goebbels would be envious of Faux News and how it tells the big lie over and over and over, with con-talk-radio as its angry never ending echo. And the intentional construction of conservative 'think tanks', constructed simply to put out and support lies like 'global warming is a ...hoax'. 'There is a war on kristians'. 'Sharia law is coming'.

The entire right wing propaganda network was specifaclly built to herd as many in the population as is possible into a bubble encircled world where truth is excluded and lies are substituted at the whim of the party.

Its not by chance that all people and institutions that are in opposition to the party line are demonized and called 'anti-American, non-patriot, anti-kristian, pro-muslim, anti-family....' 'Tradition and the church' were central to the Nazi formula to blind the German people. They enlisted the Catholic Church directly, and the church willingly assisted.

The real problem this lie machine has in America is only 25-30% of the population can be perpetually fooled here. There are many alternative outlets for information, contrary to Nazi Germany where one party controlled EVERYTHING, that destroy the right wing lie machine's power. They've captured say 28% of the population but that is about as far as they've gotten thankfully.

They continually attack Universities and professors, as is the case with all conservatives in all populations around the world, because education means people's eyes are open and it makes it easy to see what Faux News et al are up to. You can see just how deep the indoctrination is with some of the people that post here. In their minds there is nothing their side is wrong about or could ever be wrong about. Not reality, but that is the point. The entire lie machine is to produce people that don't think critically but instead rely entirely on emotion.

They want to deny it but this is true to a large degree. Joseph Goebbels would be envious of Faux News and how it tells the big lie over and over and over, with con-talk-radio as its angry never ending echo. And the intentional construction of conservative 'think tanks', constructed simply to put out and support lies like 'global warming is a ...hoax'. 'There is a war on kristians'. 'Sharia law is coming'.

The entire right wing propaganda network was specifaclly built to herd as many in the population as is possible into a bubble encircled world where truth is excluded and lies are substituted at the whim of the party.

Its not by chance that all people and institutions that are in opposition to the party line are demonized and called 'anti-American, non-patriot, anti-kristian, pro-muslim, anti-family....' 'Tradition and the church' were central to the Nazi formula to blind the German people. They enlisted the Catholic Church directly, and the church willingly assisted.

The real problem this lie machine has in America is only 25-30% of the population can be perpetually fooled here. There are many alternative outlets for information, contrary to Nazi Germany where one party controlled EVERYTHING, that destroy the right wing lie machine's power. They've captured say 28% of the population but that is about as far as they've gotten thankfully.

They continually attack Universities and professors, as is the case with all conservatives in all populations around the world, because education means people's eyes are open and it makes it easy to see what Faux News et al are up to. You can see just how deep the indoctrination is with some of the people that post here. In their minds there is nothing their side is wrong about or could ever be wrong about. Not reality, but that is the point. The entire lie machine is to produce people that don't think critically but instead rely entirely on emotion.

You said, "Its not by chance that all people and institutions that are in opposition to the party line are demonized and called 'anti-American, non-patriot, anti-kristian, pro-muslim, anti-family....' 'Tradition and the church' were central to the Nazi formula to blind the German people. They enlisted the Catholic Church directly, and the church willingly assisted"

errr, isn't that what the OP is doing, just on the other side of the spectrum?

I don't think people blame Latin Americans for taking their jobs away as much they Blame our government for not enforcing immigration. I wouldn't blame a Latin Americans if they want to work,. Youve got to be kidding me, really we are one of the most tolerant countries on earth, outside of the random nutcases you can pull up on YouTube. You are aware that we allow for a million legal immigrants a year right? I would call that pretty fair, and we allow for work visas for others.

People discuss current events, and you call that scapegoating? The only job the US government has is to represent its population, its the job of other governments to represent their own populations, yet Some how our elected officials feel its important to put the needs of foreign nationals before the needs of its own. i suppose they have so much derision for our own poor Black, and white people that they have given up on them. When you hear the phase " jobs americans wont do" coming from a politician, it means they have given up on their own people.
And you can see that in the way they run the Veterans Administration. I realize though, you think people should keep their mouths shut or they get compared to Nazis

what was going on in Germany was much different, real bad analogy There. Real intolerance is how some of these Latin American countries treat each other.

Nobody ever talks about the negative side of illegal immigration. Did you know that illegals have taken over the meth drug trade in the United States and are trafficking meth into our country destroying/killing countless Americans with this stuff? Its so bad National Geographic produced a documentary on this problem. Does that sound like the type of immigrants we should be courting?

Did you know that a huge percentage of illegals now file for fraudulent child tax credit tax refunds, its illegal, they are not by law allowed to claim this credit. This cost American taxpayers over $4 billion dollars a year and rising. These illegals many times are receiving tax refunds to the tune of $6,000 and up. They claim kids back home that have never even set foot in the US, their relatives kids. The IRS says there's nothing they can do about the fraud, that congress needs to act. Democrats in congress are blocking attempts to put a stop to this.

This myth that illegals are just poor people who come here to work a job is a bunch of crap. They break our laws sneaking into OUR country, and continue breaking our laws, tax fraud, identity theft, driving with no insurance, flood our emergency rooms, soak up billions in welfare benefits. Go actually look at the requirements for legally immigrating to the US the vast majority of these illegals do no qualify.

May 12, 2008

RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.

Adolf Hitler

Yet another liberal trying to call Republicans "Nazis"???

It must be depressing to run out of actual issues with the campaign season barely started.

And you do also know, Obama launched his reelection campaign on the birthday of Karl Marx, that wasn't a coincidence. Marx is generally considered the father of communism. And his reelection slogan was forward, a long known commie slogan.
That's because it is a lie, as usual!
Obama launched his 2012 campaign a month BEFORE Marx's birthday. :asshole:
  1. May 5, 1818
    Karl Marx, Date of birth

President Obama launches reelection campaign with video - Jennifer Epstein and Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN & GLENN THRUSH | 4/4/11 5:31 AM EDT Updated: 4/4/11 9:45 PM EDT
President Barack Obama launched his 2012 reelection campaign on Monday morning with a video testimonial from voters posted on his website and an email to supporters, echoing his innovative and oft-copied 2008 kickoff.

And you do also know, Obama launched his reelection campaign on the birthday of Karl Marx, that wasn't a coincidence. Marx is generally considered the father of communism. And his reelection slogan was forward, a long known commie slogan.
  1. May 5, 1818
    Karl Marx, Date of birth

President Obama launches reelection campaign with video - Jennifer Epstein and Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN & GLENN THRUSH | 4/4/11 5:31 AM EDT Updated: 4/4/11 9:45 PM EDT
President Barack Obama launched his 2012 reelection campaign on Monday morning with a video testimonial from voters posted on his website and an email to supporters, echoing his innovative and oft-copied 2008 kickoff.

No it isn't, his kickoff speech was May 5, 2012, and introduced that disgusting communist logo the same day.

Anything that was going on April 4, was behind the scenes, and basically irrelevant. The real show was on Marx b-day.

President Obama Officially Launch Re-election Video C-SPAN.org

Legit enough souce for ya? :ahole-1:

Last edited:

1. Are some US conservatives following the old Nazi playbooks?

It is not so clear cut.

The nazis were predominantly fascists even though they use "socialistic" in their name.

The nazis retained the Bismarck and Weimar administrations paternalistic welfare state principles. But were also militaristic , which is typical of fascistic regimes.

So US fascism is bipartisan. the so-called liberals and conservatives are both equally responsible for the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

The post is proof that Alinsky lives. Is it possible that progs never learned the difference between legal immigration and illegal criminal invasion of our Country? Idiot Scandanavians are among the first to criticize US immigration policies but the U.S. supports more illegal criminals than the entire population of Sweden. Did the modern prog Alinskites ever study history or do they rely on idiotic Huffington blogs? The Nazi regime rose in power about the same time the FDR administration but FDR seemed more interested in the debt that Germany owed after WW1 than Hitler's atrocities. FDR never made an effort to rescue Jews from the Holocaust. Today it seems that empty headed progs are more interested in issues related to the Confederacy than actual threats to the U.S.

1. May 5, 1818
    Karl Marx, Date of birth

No it isn't, his kickoff speech was May 5, 2012, and introduced that disgusting communist logo the same day.
You said "launched his reelection campaign" and when exposed as a liar you change it to "kickoff speach."

Barack Obama launches his 2012 presidential election campaign Richard Adams US news The Guardian

Monday 4 April 201107.06 EDT

Barack Obama launches his 2012 presidential election campaign
Barack Obama's official announcement of his 2012 presidential election campaign came via email, video and Twitter

Barack Obama's official announcement of his re-election bid for the 2012 presidential election is a million miles away from the traditional setting of a brass band on a stage decked with American flags.

Obama starts 2012 campaign before potential rivals - The Washington Post

By Perry Bacon Jr. April 4, 2011
President Obama formally launched his reelection campaign Monday morning — illustrating his eagerness to start raising money for a race that could prove difficult but exposing himself to criticism for focusing on politics despite pressing crises at home and abroad.

The announcement — via an e-mail message and a Web video to supporters — makes Obama the first declared candidate in the 2012 presidential race.

By filing his candidacy papers Monday with the Federal Election Commission, the president will be able to start raising campaign money immediately. He has already tapped a campaign manager, former White House deputy chief of staff Jim Messina, who is setting up the headquarters of Obama’s 2012 operation in Chicago.

Obama launches 2012 campaign with web video - CBS News

April 4, 2011, 12:00 PM
Obama launches 2012 campaign with web video

President Obama announced the start of his re-election campaign Monday with an email to supporters and a video featuring individuals from around the country speaking about the need to re-elect him.

"I don't agree with Obama on everything, but I respect him and I trust him," says a man identified in the video as Ed from North Carolina.

The launch of Mr. Obama's 2012 campaign comes after two years of slow economic recovery, continuing wars and escalating military situations abroad, and contentious debates over issues like health care reform and economic stimulus.

Forum List

Back