Obama makes us the laughing stock of the world

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
This video is on facebook but I dont know how to put it on here .. So if anyone with facebook can make it so everyone can see it thank you ... I believe this is in Egypt and they are basically laughing at Obama and says he is making America weak..

well according to some here: his approvals have Grown and now the whole world is: All Heil Obambam/thug/dicktating small hateful human being

Almost 100 bombing strikes, more dead terrorists than any other prez, leading a coalition of more than 60 other countries, dead taliban, al queda, ISIL and bush family friend, Osama bin Laden - yep, Obama is being way too nice.

This video is on facebook but I dont know how to put it on here .. So if anyone with facebook can make it so everyone can see it thank you ... I believe this is in Egypt and they are basically laughing at Obama and says he is making America weak..

That must have been sent by Stephanie from Alaska then routed to Egypt.

I would like to know why you would put the words of a convicted felon in a post and the look to the rest of us for approval? Don't you have anyone without a record you can source?

What about Trump? How come all of the sudden you guys don't care what the rest of the world thinks?

Forum List

Back