Are Republican voters racist?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
that was a rhetorical question :rofl:

Yes, Some Republicans Are Racist
Some time back, whenever a big racial controversy erupted, I trained myself into the habit of reading about it at FoxNews.com, just for the unbelievable comment threads. Let’s put it this way: If my friends and I went out to a bar and started playing a “let’s write the racist FoxNews.com comment thread” drinking game, our efforts couldn’t begin to approach what I read there.

discuss...

Definitely more race-realism among grassroots Republicans than there is among Democrats. Especially among Tea Party members. I mean, they even established a pressure group to vent against the negro that broke the elephant's back.

NO, The majority of us took what MLk said and live by it, but that that is something a lot of you forget
Don't judge a person by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

and I believe a lot of you accuse others of being racist, because that's what you are...

Look how you treat any black Republican, he's has to be an Uncle tom, he's betraying his race, etc, and look how you all talked of how Palin like her some black meat...that was not only disrespectful to a woman Vice President candidate, but degrading to speak of black man in that way too

to sum it up...You libs Democrats are some of the biggest racist and bigots in the country...

Not as a whole, no.

But it is a fact that racists identify as conservative, are comfortable in the GOP, and invariably vote republican.

This does not mean the GOP is racist, and the GOP neither endorses nor promotes racism. There are aspects of conservative dogma, however, as well as aspects of the republican agenda, which do attract racists – and it’s consequently incumbent upon the GOP to examine the Party’s platform, policy positions, and overall message to discover why racists are indeed attracted to the GOP.

that was a rhetorical question :rofl:

Yes, Some Republicans Are Racist
Some time back, whenever a big racial controversy erupted, I trained myself into the habit of reading about it at FoxNews.com, just for the unbelievable comment threads. Let’s put it this way: If my friends and I went out to a bar and started playing a “let’s write the racist FoxNews.com comment thread” drinking game, our efforts couldn’t begin to approach what I read there.

discuss...

Quite honestly...there's racists in all aspects of life. Some blacks are racist towards Koreans, the Japanese are racist towards the Koreans and Japanese, whites are racist and so on. Hell, I even know some redneck racist homos.

It's all about ignorance. Racism goes away with education.

Of course, that's also why 64% of Republicans are racist and 99% of teabaggers.

this-is-the-millionth-time-we-have-successfully-created-this-thread-and-we-have-become-exceedingly-efficient-at-it.jpg

Not as a whole, no.

But it is a fact that racists identify as conservative, are comfortable in the GOP, and invariably vote republican.

This does not mean the GOP is racist, and the GOP neither endorses nor promotes racism. There are aspects of conservative dogma, however, as well as aspects of the republican agenda, which do attract racists – and it’s consequently incumbent upon the GOP to examine the Party’s platform, policy positions, and overall message to discover why racists are indeed attracted to the GOP.

they long for the 1950's

5IiPLjDV.jpg

Of the GOP is racist. And they think it's normal.

You can tell when they are going to say something racist when they spout on about political correctness.

It's kinda fun.

Its no coincidence that 90+% of the GObP is white :thup: A snippet from the article:

http://news.yahoo.com/yes-republicans-racist-063434578--politics.html
Beyond these, we have numerous instances of low-level (and sometimes not so low-level) Republican Party officials—Republican Party officials—making racist jokes about Obama. Here’s a little chrestomathy of some of them. If you follow the news closely, you know that hardly a…not quite a week, but let’s say hardly a fortnight goes by that some local GOPer doesn’t show up in the news explaining that he “didn’t mean any harm” in sending that email to friends showing watermelons piled up on the White House, and he’s sincerely sorry “if it offended anyone.” Often, of course, it’s something more malevolent than that.

Last edited:
Honestly, between drowning puppies and scaring small children- I really don't have time to be racist.

Obama sucks because he is a poor leader, a liar, and a man-**** sissy-boy. The fact that he is half honkycracker is not a factor for me....

:lol:

Forum List

Back