Are Republican voters racist?

Are Dimocrat voters bigots?

Do they hate women and want to seem them barefoot and pregnant?
Do they want to see minorities continue to rely on government handouts, unable to lift themselves from their ghettos?
Do they want to continue the government-backed murder of babies in their mother's wombs?
Do they want to continue to send billions to foreign governments and forget about our own homeless and desperate?

And on an on... :evil:

Are Republican voters racist?

Sure some are you, just like some Dems are.

Are Dimocrat voters bigots?

The ones posting here seem to be.

Do they hate women and want to seem them barefoot and pregnant?

They want women to get pregnant, so that more abortions occur.

Do they want to see minorities continue to rely on government handouts, unable to lift themselves from their ghettos?
Do they want to continue the government-backed murder of babies in their mother's wombs?
Do they want to continue to send billions to foreign governments and forget about our own homeless and desperate?

And on an on... :evil:

Well, yeah...

most propitious time for a thread bump given the Repub Base' Bundy fluffing :rofl:

Republicans Are Racists? No, It?s Just All a Big Coincidence - The Daily Beast
Just like it’s a coincidence that that one black comic, a Barack Obama impersonator, was yanked offstage at an official Republican Party meeting in 2011 for telling a series of racially themed jokes. I mean, that could easily have happened at a Democratic—well, maybe not. But still. A coincidence. Just like it’s a coincidence that one federal judge who sent an email around to friends saying that Obama’s father was a dog happened to be a Republican. Complete and utter accident of fate, the puny matter of his voter enrollment.

Yeah, because Far left black comedians like Jamie Foxx, Chris Rock, George Wallace, et al. NEVER engage in racism.

You're such a clown, Shieß Mause.

Democrats should do a purge of the country to remove all republicans by force. They certainly can't change the opinion that obama is a total failure.

that was a rhetorical question :rofl:

Yes, Some Republicans Are Racist
Some time back, whenever a big racial controversy erupted, I trained myself into the habit of reading about it at FoxNews.com, just for the unbelievable comment threads. Let’s put it this way: If my friends and I went out to a bar and started playing a “let’s write the racist FoxNews.com comment thread” drinking game, our efforts couldn’t begin to approach what I read there.

discuss...

Quite honestly...there's racists in all aspects of life. Some blacks are racist towards Koreans, the Japanese are racist towards the Koreans and Japanese, whites are racist and so on. Hell, I even know some redneck racist homos.

It's all about ignorance. Racism goes away with education.

Of course, that's also why 64% of Republicans are racist and 99% of teabaggers.

Our halls of higher learning have institutionalized racism.

"
On eight of 13 questions about politics, Republicans outscored Democrats by an average of 18 percentage points, according to a new Pew survey titled “Partisan Differences in Knowledge.”
The Pew survey adds to a wave of surveys and studies showing that GOP-sympathizers are better informed, more intellectually consistent, more open-minded, more empathetic and more receptive to criticism than their fellow Americans who support the Democratic Party.
“Republicans fare substantially better than Democrats on several questions in the survey, as is typically the case in surveys about political knowledge,” said the study, which noted that Democrats outscored Republicans on five questions by an average of 4.6 percent."

Surveys: Republicans more open-minded, better informed than Democrats | The Daily Caller

discuss...

Quite honestly...there's racists in all aspects of life. Some blacks are racist towards Koreans, the Japanese are racist towards the Koreans and Japanese, whites are racist and so on. Hell, I even know some redneck racist homos.

Our halls of higher learning have institutionalized racism.

how would you know? You ever attended one?

And that every real freedom that has been fought and won for minorities was fought and won by right wingers, who believe all men are born equal under God.

Some time back, whenever a big racial controversy erupted, I trained myself into the habit of reading about it at FoxNews.com, just for the unbelievable comment threads. Let’s put it this way: If my friends and I went out to a bar and started playing a “let’s write the racist FoxNews.com comment thread” drinking game, our efforts couldn’t begin to approach what I read there.

discuss...

You were doing so well,right up to the end,then your true colors broke through.

discuss...

There are likely some Republicans that are racist. There are also some Democrats, Libertarians, Greens, etc. who are racist as well.

Ever hear of Theodore G. Bilbo? Democrat racist:
Theodore G. Bilbo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ever hear of Robert Byrd? Democrat racist:
Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most racist person I know is an Italian from Long Island who happens to be a die hard Democrat because he's a union man. I'm a registered Republican because I'm a fiscal conservative...not because I hate minorities. Accusing conservatives of being racists because they think Barry doesn't have a clue what he's doing is a cop out...always has been...always will be.

Too many Republicans, afraid of being labelled "racist" voted with their fear rather with the intellect.

It is NOT liberalism, of itself, that is murdering America.

It is political correctness.

The people that should be ashamed of themselves are liberal Democrats who have taken their cues from Lyndon Johnson and used the black voting block for political power for much of the past fifty years while doing little or nothing to make the black community better.

Funny but those are usually the people screaming racist! the loudest at Republicans...

I bet, a million dollars, that there are just as many racist hatful mean-spirited people that call them selves liberal. They crouch behind guards in gated communities or laws or taxes that prohibit poor folks they hire actually living with them. Racist? Na. It's more about your income level than anything else. You write the laws, make up right from wrong.

Last edited:
The most racist person I know is an Italian from Long Island who happens to be a die hard Democrat because he's a union man. I'm a registered Republican because I'm a fiscal conservative...not because I hate minorities. Accusing conservatives of being racists because they think Barry doesn't have a clue what he's doing is a cop out...always has been...always will be.

who is "Barry"?

Never mind. :eusa_hand:

NO, The majority of us took what MLk said and live by it, but that that is something a lot of you forget
Don't judge a person by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

and I believe a lot of you accuse others of being racist, because that's what you are...

Look how you treat any black Republican, he's has to be an Uncle tom, he's betraying his race, etc, and look how you all talked of how Palin like her some black meat...that was not only disrespectful to a woman Vice President candidate, but degrading to speak of black man in that way too

to sum it up...You libs Democrats are some of the biggest racist and bigots in the country...

Well you cant claim to believe in what MLK said then be against AA. He was all for it.

Forum List

Back