Are "Muslims" the only terrorists?

To most people who give it a few moments of thought, "terrorism" is the use of violence or threats of violence to prevent people from exercising rights and prerogatives that they would otherwise exercise.

In the minds of the terrorists, the evil that is done by the terroristic acts is less than the evil that is sought to be avoided. Thus, when a "Christian" bombs an abortion clinic (destroying property), he is trying to prevent the killing of innocent people through abortion. When Islamic terrorists blow up two large buildings in New York, killing thousands, they are trying to convince the United States to stop supporting and enabling the Zionist atrocities in what Christians refer to as "The Holy Land." When cartoonists in France are killed, it is to stop them and other "infidels" from disrespecting The Prophet.

While Islam may or may not be a "religion of peace," its adherents are responsible for a hugely disproportionate percentage of the "terroristic" activities in the world.

Why do you think that is?

To most people who give it a few moments of thought, "terrorism" is the use of violence or threats of violence to prevent people from exercising rights and prerogatives that they would otherwise exercise.

In the minds of the terrorists, the evil that is done by the terroristic acts is less than the evil that is sought to be avoided. Thus, when a "Christian" bombs an abortion clinic (destroying property), he is trying to prevent the killing of innocent people through abortion. When Islamic terrorists blow up two large buildings in New York, killing thousands, they are trying to convince the United States to stop supporting and enabling the Zionist atrocities in what Christians refer to as "The Holy Land." When cartoonists in France are killed, it is to stop them and other "infidels" from disrespecting The Prophet.

While Islam may or may not be a "religion of peace," its adherents are responsible for a hugely disproportionate percentage of the "terroristic" activities in the world.

Terrorism is specifically advocated by islam as a
creed. In fact, it is highly valued. One way
to check on the values of any society is their ART.
The murals on the wall of Pyramids in Egypt give us a
glimpse into ancient Egyptian "values"------The old time
Greek sculptures----do the same. Medieval Christian
art repeats the same subject matter ---over and over----
Madonna and Child, crucifixtion scene, over and over---
Islamic art is-----like Jewish art----not all that highly developed
in the area of depicting the human form-----but there is a body of "art" for both. Getting back to Egyptian stuff----there are
scenes of war on those pyramid walls------the hero in the chariot being ---in general ---the dead guy.. Greek statues
are generally idealized young healthy humans----in late Greek art------there is a lot more realism. Jewish figurative art
barely exists. ------Islamic figurative art consists largely of
some generic arab with a turban on his head----sometimes
on horseback----swinging a scimitar. In more modern times---jewish figurative art consists of some old guy reading
a book. ----and some woman----lighting candles ---ie nothing
much but revealing of the cultural values. Thus----when you
consider Islamic terrorism ----consider the cultural norms
of muslims. in sum----they are brought up that way

in the area of depicting the human form-----but there is a body of "art" for both. Getting back to Egyptian stuff----there are
scenes of war on those pyramid walls------the hero in the chariot being ---in general ---the dead guy.. Greek statues
are generally idealized young healthy humans----in late Greek art------there is a lot more realism. Jewish figurative art
on horseback----swinging a scimitar. In more modern times---jewish figurative art consists of some old guy reading

My temptation was to just ignore this, but I can't. What a load of ignorant crap.

My temptation was to just ignore this, but I can't. What a load of ignorant crap.

Pratch-----including you----three different people posted here-----your "crap" evaluation is a bit vague-----can you be more
specific??? The thread is titled with a question.....
"are muslims the only terrorists". My take on the title
of the thread is------that it is misleading. It implies that someone, somewhere has asserted "muslims are the only
terrorists". That implication has been USED over and over again by propagandaists ------as in "there are bad people out there who insist that "MUSLIMS ARE THE ONLY
TERRORISTS"-"-----I have never heard or read that statement as an assertion.
-----I have heard it read it only as an ACCUSATION by propagandaists. Are you a propagandaist?

Pratch-----including you----three different people posted here-----your "crap" evaluation is a bit vague-----can you be more
of the thread is------that it is misleading. It implies that someone, somewhere has asserted "muslims are the only
terrorists". That implication has been USED over and over again by propagandaists ------as in "there are bad people out there who insist that "MUSLIMS ARE THE ONLY
-----I have heard it read it only as an ACCUSATION by propagandaists. Are you a propagandaist?

Oh please. At least have the honesty to accept I was referring to your post. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt in calling it ignorant rather than an outright lie. I am allowing that your opinion is based upon a total lack of experience in seeing Islamic art rather than a deliberate misrepresentation of it. Intentional or not, your post was a load of crap.

Oh please. At least have the honesty to accept I was referring to your post. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt in calling it ignorant rather than an outright lie. I am allowing that your opinion is based upon a total lack of experience in seeing Islamic art rather than a deliberate misrepresentation of it. Intentional or not, your post was a load of crap.

wrong again-----my husband has an extensive library of ART BOOKS------a few of them devoted to ISLAMIC ART-----
I also attended a large "ISLAMIC ART" exposition at the
Saudi Arabian Embassy in New York. ----the books are of
the kind art books students own. ---something like textbooks-----
hubby is an artist and actually----as far as I can discern----
from a family of artists -------from a community that lived
in what is now a shariah shit hole------but they lived there
before muslims invaded and so were into "Islamic art"----
for more than 1000 years. Jews in shariah shit holes did the decorative silver work------which is what the Saudi expo-----mostly consisted of------silver encrusted scimitars. Call it
crap if you wish-----the fact is -------jews did the silver work
in muslim lands----and even the rug designs. I have to admit----he laughed his way thru the Saudi expo

What are everyone's thoughts about "Christian terrorism?" and are "Muslims" the only terrorists?
my thoughts are that is is laughable to claim these are acts of Christian terrorism.....
the KKK is not an organization based upon religious principles, it is an organization based upon a foundation of racism.....the examples of contemporary terrorism across the world are also not based upon religious beliefs, but upon political goals...

so, unless you want to count on the actions of six people who bombed abortion clinics as your evidence of widespread "Christian terrorism", you are blowing smoke.....

Do we count the actions of two people bombing a marathon evidence of widespread "Muslim terrorism"?
you can add the actions of those two to the actions of others.....what do you propose to add the actions of the six anti-abortion terrorists to?......

Ok. Define terrorism then.

Terrorism involves an individual or a group acting to select and then murder innocent people just going about their business, the motivations being to achieve some sort of political or social ends.

If the targets are military in nature, the act would be one of guerilla war. If the targets are themselves, terrorists, the action would be considered an extrajudicial action.

Those unevolved people who support Islamist terrorism often defend it by trying to claim other actions are also terrorist, even when they are not. They do this to try to establish a false sense of moral equivalence between two actions that have no actual comparison.

One of the most frequent ruses the terrorists employ is to use a term they call "state terrorism". Now, if a state were to truly select random people to be killed en masse, that would actually qualify, but what they call "state terrorism" is almost always a case of a state targeting known terrorists who have embedded themselves in a sympathetic civilian population.

So if a government does kill innocent civilians that is not terrorism so long as they call it collateral damage?

what does that have to do with religion?.......

The KKK is an islamo Nazi pig organization------they hated jews too--------a fact which delights me

You also don't want to turn off your brain just because you are told it isn't terrorism. If a government drops a bomb on a village, town or city, it does so with the full knowledge that innocent people are going to be killed. Calling that collateral damage does not make those innocent people any less dead nor change the reactions of the survivors. Do you think the father of a dead child will not see that as an act of terrorism?

Terrorism was first coined, I believe, during WWII by Gen Curtis Lemay to describe our bombing campaign in Europe. We set out to terrorize the civilian population by fire bombing cities. So would you describe the men on those American planes as terrorists?

It all depends upon the degree of desperation with which one tries to justify Islamic terrorism by your use of false analogies as you indulge in your tu quoque fallacies, I guess.

I am intelligent, so I see the differences in things rather than thinking everything is the same based upon that which is quite superficial, so when I look at WW2, I see entire nation states squared off against each other, and one of these nation states just happened to be exterminating millions and millions of people in one of the most horrific acts of mass murder in history. Had there been enough individuals such as yourself screaming " state terrorism" as mindlessly as you do putting such pressure upon the military to stop the bombing to the point that they actually complied with your hysteria, the ultimate body count would have been MUCH higher.

This notion that it is the actions taken AGAINST terrorism that are terrorist in nature is highly offensive and incredibly stupid because it represents an inversion of reality every bit as fanciful as the Germans claiming they were "liberating" Czechoslovakia as the pretext to invade it. . That a person could hate their own culture so much that they find common ground with Islamists is certainly quite common, but it goes to some pretty ridiculous extremes when people repeat terrorist talking points as if they are gospel.

Last edited:
You also don't want to turn off your brain just because you are told it isn't terrorism. If a government drops a bomb on a village, town or city, it does so with the full knowledge that innocent people are going to be killed. Calling that collateral damage does not make those innocent people any less dead nor change the reactions of the survivors. Do you think the father of a dead child will not see that as an act of terrorism?

Terrorism was first coined, I believe, during WWII by Gen Curtis Lemay to describe our bombing campaign in Europe. We set out to terrorize the civilian population by fire bombing cities. So would you describe the men on those American planes as terrorists?

It all depends upon the degree of desperation with which one tries to justify Islamic terrorism by your use of false analogies as you indulge in your tu toque fallacies, I guess.

I am intelligent, so I see the differences in things rather than thinking everything is the same based upon that which is quite superficial, so when I look at WW2, I see entire nation states squared off against each other, and one of these nation states just happened to be exterminating millions and millions of people in one of the most horrific acts of mass murder in history. Had there been enough individuals such as yourself screaming " state terrorism" as mindlessly as you do putting such pressure upon the military to stop the bombing that hey actually complied with your hysteria, the ultimate body count would have been MUCH higher.

This notion that it is the actions taken AGAINST terrorism that are terrorist in nature is highly offensive and incredibly stupid because it represents an inversion of reality every bit as fanciful as the Germans claiming they were "liberating" Czechoslovakia as the pretext to invade it. . That a person could hate their own culture so much that they find common ground with Islamists is certainly quite common, but it goes to some pretty ridiculous extremes when people repeat terrorist talking points as if they are gospel.

so true dog. To understand----read the islamo Nazi propaganda written in the 1930s and PROMULGATED
IN THE USA (if it hadn't been so ----I would never have seen it) The US -----was actually prevented from taking
action against the islamo Nazi hero ADOLF----by PRATCH
doppelgangers. King Solomon said ----"there is nothing new under the sun"

wrong again-----my husband has an extensive library of ART BOOKS------a few of them devoted to ISLAMIC ART-----
for more than 1000 years. Jews in shariah shit holes did the decorative silver work------which is what the Saudi expo-----mostly consisted of------silver encrusted scimitars. Call it
in muslim lands----and even the rug designs. I have to admit----he laughed his way thru the Saudi expo

Ok. I stand corrected. I was not ignorance but a deliberate lie. Thank you for clarifying.

Ok. Define terrorism then.

Terrorism involves an individual or a group acting to select and then murder innocent people just going about their business, the motivations being to achieve some sort of political or social ends.

If the targets are military in nature, the act would be one of guerilla war. If the targets are themselves, terrorists, the action would be considered an extrajudicial action.

Those unevolved people who support Islamist terrorism often defend it by trying to claim other actions are also terrorist, even when they are not. They do this to try to establish a false sense of moral equivalence between two actions that have no actual comparison.

One of the most frequent ruses the terrorists employ is to use a term they call "state terrorism". Now, if a state were to truly select random people to be killed en masse, that would actually qualify, but what they call "state terrorism" is almost always a case of a state targeting known terrorists who have embedded themselves in a sympathetic civilian population.

So if a government does kill innocent civilians that is not terrorism so long as they call it collateral damage?

what does that have to do with religion?.......

Nothing.

Ok. I stand corrected. I was not ignorance but a deliberate lie. Thank you for clarifying.

that's ok Muslims deliberately lie all the time. I have grown accustomed to the filth

It all depends upon the degree of desperation with which one tries to justify Islamic terrorism by your use of false analogies as you indulge in your tu quoque fallacies, I guess.

I am intelligent, so I see the differences in things rather than thinking everything is the same based upon that which is quite superficial, so when I look at WW2, I see entire nation states squared off against each other, and one of these nation states just happened to be exterminating millions and millions of people in one of the most horrific acts of mass murder in history. Had there been enough individuals such as yourself screaming " state terrorism" as mindlessly as you do putting such pressure upon the military to stop the bombing to the point that they actually complied with your hysteria, the ultimate body count would have been MUCH higher.

Then I will use your response to modify the definition. Terrorism is when someone does it to us.

Actually, terrorism today is simply a word used to not have to think. To simply mindlessly go forward. Someone explodes a bomb and we don't ask why, we just say the terrorists did it. As if using that word explains everything. We say Islamists, as if that explains it all, because that is easier than trying to figure out why.

You use Czechoslovakia as an example, which is excellent. You were aware there were Czech partisans who fought back? Would you call them terrorists? Because the Germans did. I expect you wouldn't. Yet we (us and the Europeans) invaded the middle east, took over oil fields, set up puppet governments which were designed to subjugate the people, treated those people like third class citizens in their own land. We treated the middle east as a battlefield in WWII. Then finally we invaded it yet again. In Iraq and Afghanistan there have been more than 150,000 civilians deaths since our invasions. Every last one of those people had friends and family. We lost 3,000 and we went to war. They lost 150,000 and you expect them to just understand we meant well? You march soldiers through their village, kill their people and call their religion dirt and you expect no reaction? I would say your use of the word "mindless" is also appropriate.

that's ok Muslims deliberately lie all the time. I have grown accustomed to the filth

I imagine you have.

Then I will use your response to modify the definition. Terrorism is when someone does it to us.

Actually, terrorism today is simply a word used to not have to think. To simply mindlessly go forward. Someone explodes a bomb and we don't ask why, we just say the terrorists did it. As if using that word explains everything. We say Islamists, as if that explains it all, because that is easier than trying to figure out why.

You use Czechoslovakia as an example, which is excellent. You were aware there were Czech partisans who fought back? Would you call them terrorists? Because the Germans did. I expect you wouldn't. Yet we (us and the Europeans) invaded the middle east, took over oil fields, set up puppet governments which were designed to subjugate the people, treated those people like third class citizens in their own land. We treated the middle east as a battlefield in WWII. Then finally we invaded it yet again. In Iraq and Afghanistan there have been more than 150,000 civilians deaths since our invasions. Every last one of those people had friends and family. We lost 3,000 and we went to war. They lost 150,000 and you expect them to just understand we meant well? You march soldiers through their village, kill their people and call their religion dirt and you expect no reaction? I would say your use of the word "mindless" is also appropriate.
Look on the bright side. When it is you or a family member who is maimed or killed in a jihad attack, you can find solace in the fact that you deserved it.

Forum List

Back