Is the Pope slamming Islam for what the Vatican and Christianity used to do?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Compare CURRENT Christian acts as with the US military invading arab countries imposing its' way of doing things on their people. If Iraq or Afganistan had taken over the US or her allies, we'd be screaming bloody mruder about Islamic imperialism. But when we do it we don't make that same comparison or connection.

Compare CURRENT Christian acts as with the US military invading arab countries imposing its' way of doing things on their people. If Iraq or Afganistan had taken over the US or her allies, we'd be screaming bloody mruder about Islamic imperialism. But when we do it we don't make that same comparison or connection.

This is a religion thread and not a political one but you might recognize that the West has been invited to intervene and that it definitely should to insure order in the world.

Islam, like all idol worshiping religions is evil as it pushes for separation instead or rapprochement.

Regards
DL

what year is it again???? Was Jesus a Pedo like Mohammed?

Jesus has many missing years, but no , sinse he was God in the flesh, he had no sexual desires. (also in those days the Jews married the young as well)

Last edited:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-pope-slams-deviant-forms-of-religion-in-wake-of-paris-attacks-9971981.html

Compare the tactics of Islam to those of Christianity when it ushered in the Dark Ages and Inquisition.

Are those tactics and ways not the same and does that not say that all idol worshipping religions, especially Christianity and Islam are evil?

Regards
DL

So what? What point do you think you're making?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-pope-slams-deviant-forms-of-religion-in-wake-of-paris-attacks-9971981.html

Compare the tactics of Islam to those of Christianity when it ushered in the Dark Ages and Inquisition.

Are those tactics and ways not the same and does that not say that all idol worshipping religions, especially Christianity and Islam are evil?

Regards
DL

That all literalist idol worshiping religions, Christianity and Islam in particular, are evil.

Both would like to keep man in a Dark Age of thought which is what they are stuck in.

Regards
DL

Last edited:

Regards
DL

That all literalist idol worshiping religions, Christianity and Islam in particular, are evil.

Both would like to keep man in a Dark Age of thought which is what they are stuck in.

Regards
DL

I see. Is that as far as your thinking takes you?

Pedobomb.jpg

Jesus has many missing years, but no , sinse he was God in the flesh, he had no sexual desires. (also in those days the Jews married the young as well)

God in the flesh. How retarded.

Regards
DL

I know and I agree, but to ask if Jesus was a Pedo like Mohammed is a dumb question, also it was the norm in those days for men to marry young girls.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I see. Is that as far as your thinking takes you?

No but I do not want to go too far off the topic of fanatical literalists and their idiocies.

Is there something in particular that you are thinking of that I can address briefly?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I know and I agree, but to ask if Jesus was a Pedo like Mohammed is a dumb question, also it was the norm in those days for men to marry young girls.

I did not ask the question.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Sorry, to answer your question , yes, the Vatican use to use religion, and to this day, there are still many fundamental Christians and Jews, we are not cutting heads off, just using bombs instead, its a lot quicker.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Sorry, to answer your question , yes, the Vatican use to use religion, and to this day, there are still many fundamental Christians and Jews, we are not cutting heads off, just using bombs instead, its a lot quicker.

Literalist idol worshipers, be they Christians or Muslims will use whatever they have at hand to try to keep people in the mental Dark Ages.

That is why I am so against literalism. It makes what could be good people evil.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back