are many on the left jealous because Newt got

More ass than them?

Sucks when a fat old man shows you up on the dance floor huh?

So, that is the reason you guys went after Clinton so hard huh?

Um no. The right went after Clinton because he is on the left.

This thread isn't about left or right its about me drinking a few too many and posting nonsense. But its fun so I don't care.

More ass than them?

Would that be a "disco" dance floor at a gay bar?

Unfortunate wordage. Most red blooded males would be thinkin pussy... ass??..not so much. Is this thread directed at gays?...many of that persuasion are actually closeted and log cabin republicans.. If that's the case I stand corrected and a mile from this arguement.

I'll just dance around this one...:lol:

Your sense of humor apparently is stuck in the closet with your sexuality.

Nothing better on a woman than a phat ass. Period

More ass than them?

you're projecting again

072122_Gingrich_layout.jpg

Haha, now give us a real laugh and show us your picture. :)

2009king.1.jpg

This thread isn't about left or right its about me drinking a few too many and posting nonsense. But its fun so I don't care.

I'm sensing a music vid thread is near :rock:

Lol, you know me a bit too well.

Trying to keep a balance because isn't there a debate on tonight? I missed the last two and I'm hoping to see someone smack Romney around a bit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vLlpJc9mW0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Elton John perfoms Benny and The Jets on Soul Train - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sensing a music vid thread is near :rock:

Lol, you know me a bit too well.

Trying to keep a balance because isn't there a debate on tonight? I missed the last two and I'm hoping to see someone smack Romney around a bit.

8pm est on CNN. Should be a lot of head to head with only 4 participants. I expect Ron Paul to be underwhelming again considering he was in DC yesterday on the House Floor introducing legislation repealing parts of NDAA.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pgdxvXX24I]Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole - YouTube[/ame]

Gramps you would have a point if they nailed hot chicks.... Anyways, did you notice that in both cases Newt and Cain used a position of power (Boss) to get ass? Yeah, that's what ever guy wants to be when they grow up, so nasty that the only ass they get they in one way or another, have to pay for.

The lefts impression of the right thanks to the new stud on the block.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdUy90vTuk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Cult of Personality - Living Colour - YouTube[/ame]

Gramps you would have a point if they nailed hot chicks.... Anyways, did you notice that in both cases Newt and Cain used a position of power (Boss) to get ass? Yeah, that's what ever guy wants to be when they grow up, so nasty that the only ass they get they in one way or another, have to pay for.

Those old asses are just glad to have variety, they aren't concerned with looks. Sadly, many of us are. I've worked for many families and the gorgeous women are usually the bitches. I married a cadilac and got left with the rims.

the issue was not the blow job. The issue was subordinating perjury in a civil rights case where he was a defendant.

Bullshit. It was about the blowjob.

If we excluded every male from public office because of sexual misconduct there would be no person in office.

It was about the perjury in the civil rights case. You want to dance around that issue, but he did fire the woman because she would not put out and he did recruit others to lie about it. which is why he lost his licence. And wound up paying her off more than she originally asked for.

Forum List

Back