are many on the left jealous because Newt got

I guess their "all or nothing" attitude is showing. If you have an affair it's sick. If you divorce your sick wife, that shows initiative.

The celebratory nature of the wingnuts embracing of Newt's foibles is low brow high comedy. Like you'd expect from the sterotypical red state.

Truce?

Dude...thought you were ignoring me....I guess truth isn't your long suit.

As for "truce", we were fighting?

You complain about your business not being successful and then sit here all day and post on a message board. I call it hypocrisy. If you don't like my calling it that...don't be a hypocrite. Don't decry the partisan state of affairs then have "liberalism is a disease" in your tag line. It's hypocrisy. And while there is plenty to go around, pointing it out is fair game.

yes, your on ignore. But there is that little button that bypasses it. Occasionally I click it on all I ignore to see if they have toned things down.

Most importantly is your perception of my complaint about business. First off let me say I've had a fantastic early winter when compared to last year. But receipts are down. I'm sorry that you can't seem to grasp the concept of a business that has lost gross sales through no fault of their own. Although I'm sure you think solyndra and gmc are shining examples of what could be. Much like most businesses I don't control traffic and the most I can do about it is advertise. I can't call people as you put it. It doesn't work that way. In the last month I've sold nearly one hundred k. You can rant and rave all you like about me failing because I'm on here but it doesn't make it so. I've worked my ass off for 25 years in my trade, I've had two surgeries and was offered disability by the court but turned it down. The only way I could work harder is if I fired my help and did it ALL myself.

Nonetheless business is down dramatically since 08. I'm sorry if the facts bother you but they are what they are.

No can do. I like spinners.

what the hell is a spinner?

All I can think of is a stripper with pasties.

My girlfriend Rhonda(runner up junior misss america) had to go take care of her ailing grandmother for about a month from our Boulder Co. retreat. She talked the U of Minnisota gymnastics champ into taking care of my "needs" while she was away. Blonde, 90lbs of muscular athlete.. she could do the splits and lower that THANG down on on the Huggster and spin around like a guy on a pummel horse. Don't think about it too much...it'll make ya dizzy. THAT is a spinner.

Ahh, well I don't wanna comment on your girl so ill just say you live in gorgeous country. I'm from woodland park. A ways from you but all the same. I used to get winter contracts in estes park and was allowed to stay as long as I was working for free. Good times

Perhaps it's the gender divide, but I find little desirable in Gingrich's romantic history. He's divorced twice, and been publicly humiliated and professionally limited in the process. Not only are his actions morally suspect, they just don't seem to have given him a very happy personal life either.

Didn't rosevelt have a mistress and his wife had a lesbian lover or am I way off in my memory?

And speaking of the gender divide, I believe your memory does fail you here. FDR does seem to have had multiple mistresses, but it's not beyond dispute that Eleanor ever committed adultery (Eleanor Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and references therein). She might have, or she might not have.

No can do. I like spinners.

My girlfriend Rhonda(runner up junior misss america) had to go take care of her ailing grandmother for about a month from our Boulder Co. retreat. She talked the U of Minnisota gymnastics champ into taking care of my "needs" while she was away. Blonde, 90lbs of muscular athlete.. she could do the splits and lower that THANG down on on the Huggster and spin around like a guy on a pummel horse. Don't think about it too much...it'll make ya dizzy. THAT is a spinner.

link?

More ass than them?

Sucks when a fat old man shows you up on the dance floor huh?

He does have more ass than most of us. In fact, he is an ass.

But seriously, I find it incredulous that he got anyone ever to sleep with him at all. They must all be nuts..

Ahh, well I don't wanna comment on your girl so ill just say you live in gorgeous country. I'm from woodland park. A ways from you but all the same. I used to get winter contracts in estes park and was allowed to stay as long as I was working for free. Good times

I had a hideout back in the late 70's up near Devils Thumb..near Boulder. Live in Seattle now...almost as beautiful.. Less wind..less snow(except yesterday and today)..we have mountains here just as spectacular as Colorado...plus water to recreate in...AND it is WAY greener here year round..hence Emerald City..

More ass than them?

Glad to her you love infidelity. I too hate family values! Let's worship satan together!

Well, at least that's the kind of hyperbole your side tosses out from time to time.

I don't believe in god or the devil and I don't have a side. I have an opinion, just like the rest of us. And just in case you were too dense to notice this thread is for fun.

Why do you think I offered to worship Satan with you? Out of seriousness?

More ass than them?

Dude.........

Log off the internet and go see some real life for a little while.

I'm off all the time. My smart phone shows that I'm here because it never disconnects.

And what your insinuating isn't gonna happen. I got divorced last year but my ex doesn't make much money so she has stayed here to save money. I refuse to date while she is still here. I do go out, I just come home alone.

But thanks for your misguided advice.

More ass than them?

Dude.........

Log off the internet and go see some real life for a little while.

I'm off all the time. My smart phone shows that I'm here because it never disconnects.

And what your insinuating isn't gonna happen. I got divorced last year but my ex doesn't make much money so she has stayed here to save money. I refuse to date while she is still here. I do go out, I just come home alone.

But thanks for your misguided advice.

Whoa, pull your shorts outta yer ass and have a little fun bro! :lol:

I had a hideout back in the late 70's up near Devils Thumb..near Boulder. Live in Seattle now...almost as beautiful.. Less wind..less snow(except yesterday and today)..we have mountains here just as spectacular as Colorado...plus water to recreate in...AND it is WAY greener here year round..hence Emerald City..

thing I hated in Colorado were the boat and fake lure restrictions. Above a certain elevation I couldn't use lures unless they were hand tied. Not to mention I'm a water skiing nut and that wasn't allowed on most lakes. 11 mile was my favorite lake

the issue was not the blow job. The issue was subordinating perjury in a civil rights case where he was a defendant.

Actually that line is old tired and WRONG.

clinton did not commit perjury. He did lie under oath however since the lie was not pertinent to the case being tried it was only considered making false statement under oath.

Now if you want to talk perjury and hypocrisy look no furher than how the right defended scooter libby after he was CONVICTED of perjury when compared to how they attacked clinton who was not convicted of perjury.

Last edited:
Newts theme song for his campaign...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_x1iqgz2Kc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy (Tommy's Popshow '84) - YouTube[/ame]

Newts bedroom song....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc3ITseopvM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Crazy Bitch, Alvin and the Chipmunks - YouTube[/ame]

thing I hated in Colorado were the boat and fake lure restrictions. Above a certain elevation I couldn't use lures unless they were hand tied. Not to mention I'm a water skiing nut and that wasn't allowed on most lakes. 11 mile was my favorite lake

Nothing wrong with tying your own flies. I use real herring when I fsh for salmon also even though a buzz bomb is more effective.

Water skiing was my second language in High School. Lived on Arrow Head Point on Lake Washington while attending Inglemoor HS. My friends and I cut class HUNDREDS of times to ski during the week when the water was like glass or even better just a slight wind ripple. Had a Wally Burr ski..took 3/8 wetsuit boots and replaced the cheezy plastic foot straps using the horseshoe like brackets front and back on each foot. W'ed do what we called a "Hollywood" start by standing in the ski on a dock sideways and when the driver gunned it we would hop off and do a quarter twist. Good up to a 6 foot high dock. We were pretty stupid though. There were log booms on Lake Washington back then and we would use dead heads as slalom bouys..Hit one once as I was laying over on a nice turn...it took my wetsuit clean off. We were lucky we were not all killed! :eek: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back