are many on the left jealous because Newt got

Gramps you would have a point if they nailed hot chicks.... Anyways, did you notice that in both cases Newt and Cain used a position of power (Boss) to get ass? Yeah, that's what ever guy wants to be when they grow up, so nasty that the only ass they get they in one way or another, have to pay for.

Those old asses are just glad to have variety, they aren't concerned with looks. Sadly, many of us are. I've worked for many families and the gorgeous women are usually the bitches. I married a cadilac and got left with the rims.

lol, sorry to hear that man.

Gramps you would have a point if they nailed hot chicks.... Anyways, did you notice that in both cases Newt and Cain used a position of power (Boss) to get ass? Yeah, that's what ever guy wants to be when they grow up, so nasty that the only ass they get they in one way or another, have to pay for.

Those old asses are just glad to have variety, they aren't concerned with looks. Sadly, many of us are. I've worked for many families and the gorgeous women are usually the bitches. I married a cadilac and got left with the rims.

lol, sorry to hear that man.

You know the saying, lifes a bitch and then.......

Edit: I did get two awesome daughters from her though.

Last edited:
More ass than them?

Sucks when a fat old man shows you up on the dance floor huh?

I'm am neither jealous nor left.

The women I have been with are more man than he is and more woman than he will ever have.

And no amount of smoke like this topic will hide his fat hypocritical pussy.

Last edited:
More ass than them?

Hold on....I'm still laughing at the hypocrisy of the wingnuts because of their support for Newt after trashing Clinton so bad over just one blowjob. :rofl:

I guess their "all or nothing" attitude is showing. If you have an affair it's sick. If you divorce your sick wife, that shows initiative.

The celebratory nature of the wingnuts embracing of Newt's foibles is low brow high comedy. Like you'd expect from the sterotypical red state.

More ass than them?

Hold on....I'm still laughing at the hypocrisy of the wingnuts because of their support for Newt after trashing Clinton so bad over just one blowjob. :rofl:

I guess their "all or nothing" attitude is showing. If you have an affair it's sick. If you divorce your sick wife, that shows initiative.

The celebratory nature of the wingnuts embracing of Newt's foibles is low brow high comedy. Like you'd expect from the sterotypical red state.

Well does it matter or not? Conflicting messages. I very clearly remember the left saying this doesnt matter.

Which the hell is it?

More ass than them?

Would that be a "disco" dance floor at a gay bar?

Unfortunate wordage. Most red blooded males would be thinkin pussy... ass??..not so much. Is this thread directed at gays?...many of that persuasion are actually closeted and log cabin republicans.. If that's the case I stand corrected and a mile from this arguement.

I'll just dance around this one...:lol:

Your sense of humor apparently is stuck in the closet with your sexuality.

Nothing better on a woman than a phat ass. Period

No can do. I like spinners.

More ass than them?

I'm am neither jealous nor left.

The women I have been with are more man than he is and more woman than he will ever have.

And no amount of smoke like this topic will hide his fat hypocritical pussy.

Keep hope son, I'm sure they'll develope a pill for your condition some day.

More ass than them?

Truce?

More ass than them?

Glad to hear you love infidelity. I too hate family values! Let's worship satan together!

Well, at least that's the kind of hyperbole your side tosses out from time to time.

Last edited:
Would that be a "disco" dance floor at a gay bar?

Unfortunate wordage. Most red blooded males would be thinkin pussy... ass??..not so much. Is this thread directed at gays?...many of that persuasion are actually closeted and log cabin republicans.. If that's the case I stand corrected and a mile from this arguement.

I'll just dance around this one...:lol:

what the hell is a spinner?

All I can think of is a stripper with pasties.

Truce?

who dat?

newts wifth five?

More ass than them?

Glad to her you love infidelity. I too hate family values! Let's worship satan together!

Well, at least that's the kind of hyperbole your side tosses out from time to time.

I don't believe in god or the devil and I don't have a side. I have an opinion, just like the rest of us. And just in case you were too dense to notice this thread is for fun.

Truce?

who dat?

newts wifth five?

Naw, at some point I made candy mad. Nothing worse than a woman scorned. I'm seeking a truce before the wrath of god befalls me.

Truce?

Dude...thought you were ignoring me....I guess truth isn't your long suit.

As for "truce", we were fighting?

You complain about your business not being successful and then sit here all day and post on a message board. I call it hypocrisy. If you don't like my calling it that...don't be a hypocrite. Don't decry the partisan state of affairs then have "liberalism is a disease" in your tag line. It's hypocrisy. And while there is plenty to go around, pointing it out is fair game.

what the hell is a spinner?

All I can think of is a stripper with pasties.

My girlfriend Rhonda(runner up junior misss america) had to go take care of her ailing grandmother for about a month from our Boulder Co. retreat. She talked the U of Minnisota gymnastics champ into taking care of my "needs" while she was away. Blonde, 90lbs of muscular athlete.. she could do the splits and lower that THANG down on on the Huggster and spin around like a guy on a pummel horse. Don't think about it too much...it'll make ya dizzy. THAT is a spinner.

Forum List

Back