Are Any Thoughtful USMB Trump Supporters......

NO , makes no difference to me . Its new style communication with the masses , whats the problem LLaugher ??

in fact i think that its good , i can't wait for him to join up on USMB !!

I don't have Twitter, but how can staying in touch with everyday Americans be a bad thing?

That aspect isn't bad -- it's what he says. He tweets like a 13 year old girl. It's unbelievable. If you ever want to be entertained for a while, just scroll through and read how people respond to his tweets, it's a riot.

If you aren't embarrassed with how he communicates on twitter, you are likely a sociopath as well.
----------------------------------------------------- i just like how you guys gets all buzzed up when Trump says certain words like nuke or nuke nuke and muslim registry , nukes and the wall , messicans , nukes and stuff like that SYTFE !! [NUKE , NUKE :afro:]

I don't have Twitter, but how can staying in touch with everyday Americans be a bad thing?

That aspect isn't bad -- it's what he says. He tweets like a 13 year old girl. It's unbelievable. If you ever want to be entertained for a while, just scroll through and read how people respond to his tweets, it's a riot.

It must be, he won the election while using Twitter.

Okay, so we get Trump to quit using the service. Then anytime he wishes to communicate with the public, he'll have a staff of people writing things he really doesn't believe in, interrupting our favorite television shows on prime time to read his hour long boring speech, and then we'll be happy?

And when Presidents try to get an idea or law passed, what do they do? They fly around all over the country costing us taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars, block rush hour traffic so they can get to and from their speaking destinations safely, and we hear the same boring speech they gave to other parts of the country.

And for the left, isn't Twitter a dream come true? He tweets with no thought or planning and you can read what he's really feeling at the time thus being able to hold him accountable for his words. I would think you on the left would be delighted by all this.

Last edited:
Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.

I agree with you on this one, LL. The pres shouldnt be arguing with individuals. He represents everyone. If O had been doing this the right would have become unhinged.

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.
Why is communicating directly to the we the people bad?

He just said that isn't bad -- slow poke. It's what he says that's problematic. Christ almighty.
In you're fucked up liberal opinion....but then you're an uneducated liberal dolt who Trump is not speaking to....so....

If communicating directly is good, why is voting/communicating directly for the President not good?

In you're fucked up liberal opinion....but then you're an uneducated liberal dolt who Trump is not speaking to....so....

It's not spelled the same way in both uses, home skillet.

......unhappy that he is using Twitter in the manner that he is using it?
I think he should ignore the press, not have any more press conferences, and just use Twitter.

That is how irrelevant the left winged press is today

Why should the US taxpayer pay all that money to a propagandist Press Secretary to field questions so that they can just spin them the way they want?

Ridiculous.

Forum List

Back