Are Any Thoughtful USMB Trump Supporters......

......unhappy that he is using Twitter in the manner that he is using it?
but you were ok with Obama hating America/whites/cops????!!!!

Yes. I am a white American whose son is a cop. I absolutely support anyone who hates white people, Americans and cops.

You fucking ignorant moron.
1. hahahhaha
2. I try to have a civil, normal discussion and you go out of your mind with hate and name calling = YOU are the dumbass, jackass HYPOCRITE --not Trump!!
3. simmer down

It’s not normal nor civil to claim that President Obama hates America or white people or LEO’s. That is crazy talk and deserves all the derision it gets.

Yes. I am a white American whose son is a cop. I absolutely support anyone who hates white people, Americans and cops.

1. hahahhaha
2. I try to have a civil, normal discussion and you go out of your mind with hate and name calling = YOU are the dumbass, jackass HYPOCRITE --not Trump!!
3. simmer down

It’s not normal nor civil to claim that President Obama hates America or white people or LEO’s. That is crazy talk and deserves all the derision it gets.
BULLSHIT
but you can claim this or that on Trump????!!!
JESUS F christ!!! MORE hypocrisy
.I did not call names or use vulgar language
and YOU are calling out Trump about Twitter?????!!!!??

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

hahahahah--but you jackasses can claim Trump is HITLER/the anti-christ/RACIST
freakin HYPOCRITES

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

,,,,,,,you don't even have ANY links/evidence to back up your bullshit !!!!!as usual per a lot of dumbass threads on USMB

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

Then ask yourself which side he took in confrontational issues between police and black criminals, or even the situation that led to the famous Beer Summit. George Zimmerman was only half white (half Hispanic) when he sided with the black kid who attacked him; even made the statement that if he had a son, he would have looked exactly like the attacker.

Obama went out of his way to poke his nose in local issues where race was involved.

I don't have Twitter, but how can staying in touch with everyday Americans be a bad thing?

That aspect isn't bad -- it's what he says. He tweets like a 13 year old girl. It's unbelievable. If you ever want to be entertained for a while, just scroll through and read how people respond to his tweets, it's a riot.
The reaction he gets from you lefties is precisely what we like about his tweets! :laugh:

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.

So if any Hollywood star trolls the prez on the Twitter, that's OK.. But the prez can't troll them back??

I think maybe you AND Trump are confusing Twitter for anything intelligent or useful.... It's not...

And since it's a mainline sewer of rats and trolls, perhaps Trump should confine his "glasnost" policy and trolling to his rallies...

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.

So if any Hollywood star trolls the prez on the Twitter, that's OK.. But the prez can't troll them back??

I think maybe you AND Trump are confusing Twitter for anything intelligent or useful.... It's not...

And since it's a mainline sewer of rats and trolls, perhaps Trump should confine his "glasnost" policy and trolling to his rallies...

Trombies struggle with the concept that the president isn’t a Hollywood star and ought to be held to a higher standard. The highest.

The fucking president should not troll, period.

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

Then ask yourself which side he took in confrontational issues between police and black criminals, or even the situation that led to the famous Beer Summit. George Zimmerman was only half white (half Hispanic) when he sided with the black kid who attacked him; even made the statement that if he had a son, he would have looked exactly like the attacker.

Obama went out of his way to poke his nose in local issues where race was involved.

You have provided no evidence that Obama hates cops. Fail.

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

hahahahah--but you jackasses can claim Trump is HITLER/the anti-christ/RACIST
freakin HYPOCRITES

I’ve never claimed that Trump is Hitler not the antichrist. I’ve actually stated on here that I don’t believe that Trump is, in fact, a racist.

Next.

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

President Barack Obama said during a press conference that police acted "stupidly" in the arrest of prominent black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr.

He said this before he was made aware of the facts of the case. He pre-judged the police based on his inherent mistrust of law enforcement.

Dayem Lone Laughter re-emerged from the intense butthurtness of the fake Russia collusion hoax. That takes guts! Yes Lone Laughter President Trump who has been battling the Swamp for over 3 years should do as you say. :p You sick fucktard!

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

Oh please, I just gave you a perfect example. A white police officer had questions about a guy who was breaking into a home, and all he did was ask the black professor for an ID so he could call it in and verify it was his own house; something any reasonable person would understand. The moron started trouble with the cop, and the cop put him in cuffs, which I'm sure the professor knew quite well would happen. The story got barely any circulation when DumBama criticized the officer.

He never came forward to try and defuse the situation with George Zimmerman or Officer Wilson. In fact some would say he threw gasoline on the fire. That led to the Ferguson Effect which was responsible for the increase of murders of police officers.

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

President Barack Obama said during a press conference that police acted "stupidly" in the arrest of prominent black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr.

He said this before he was made aware of the facts of the case. He pre-judged the police based on his inherent mistrust of law enforcement.

Weak argument. If I say that a particular cop or even a particular police department acted stupidly, does that mean that I hate cops?

Can’t you do better?

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

Oh please, I just gave you a perfect example. A white police officer had questions about a guy who was breaking into a home, and all he did was ask the black professor for an ID so he could call it in and verify it was his own house; something any reasonable person would understand. The moron started trouble with the cop, and the cop put him in cuffs, which I'm sure the professor knew quite well would happen. The story got barely any circulation when DumBama criticized the officer.

He never came forward to try and defuse the situation with George Zimmerman or Officer Wilson. In fact some would say he threw gasoline on the fire. That led to the Ferguson Effect which was responsible for the increase of murders of police officers.

You have not provided any evidence that Obama hates cops or white people.

Please try harder.

1. hahahhaha
3. simmer down

Well, Obama has been using radical Islamic tactics right out of the terrorists playbook.
He's turned the scum of America into Domestic Terrorists and is using them to sabotage America from within in hopes of causing a revolution. He spoke of this crap when he attended Harvard. Why he was allowed to run for President can only shed light on the fact that the Democrat Party is an organized crime syndicate bent on the destruction of America as we know it.

Forum List

Back