Are Any Thoughtful USMB Trump Supporters......

1. hahahhaha
2. I try to have a civil, normal discussion and you go out of your mind with hate and name calling = YOU are the dumbass, jackass HYPOCRITE --not Trump!!
3. simmer down

It’s not normal nor civil to claim that President Obama hates America or white people or LEO’s. That is crazy talk and deserves all the derision it gets.

Then ask yourself which side he took in confrontational issues between police and black criminals, or even the situation that led to the famous Beer Summit. George Zimmerman was only half white (half Hispanic) when he sided with the black kid who attacked him; even made the statement that if he had a son, he would have looked exactly like the attacker.

Obama went out of his way to poke his nose in local issues where race was involved.

You have provided no evidence that Obama hates cops. Fail.

Oh please, I just gave you a perfect example. A white police officer had questions about a guy who was breaking into a home, and all he did was ask the black professor for an ID so he could call it in and verify it was his own house; something any reasonable person would understand. The moron started trouble with the cop, and the cop put him in cuffs, which I'm sure the professor knew quite well would happen. The story got barely any circulation when DumBama criticized the officer.

He never came forward to try and defuse the situation with George Zimmerman or Officer Wilson. In fact some would say he threw gasoline on the fire. That led to the Ferguson Effect which was responsible for the increase of murders of police officers.

You have not provided any evidence that Obama hates cops or white people.

Please try harder.
hahahah-I've posted this numerous times on USMB

Obama went to RACIST--white-- America hater Rev Wright for YEARS
''godamn America'' !!!!!!!!!
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
.....''white'' this white that ---he's preaching hate of whites and America--JUST like that other black preacher /black preachers
"It just came to me within the past few weeks, y'all, why so many folks are hating on Barack Obama. He doesn't fit the model. He ain't white, he ain't rich, and he ain't privileged.
etc etc etc to infinity
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor

....Obama sent his BLACK AG [ who is supposed to be anti-criminal ] to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

...Obama said the WHITE cop acted stupidly--and nothing about the jackass black- who was the stupid one
Obama: Cambridge police acted 'stupidly' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Obama thought a white woman was not good enough
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d28cb4cbb697

Obama nominated --in a row-- 2 blacks for AG--even though they are only 13% of the population and graduate high school less = less qualified for college where they graduate that less = MUCH MUCH less blacks qualified --and he nominates 2 in a row!!!!

Last edited:
1. hahahhaha
2. I try to have a civil, normal discussion and you go out of your mind with hate and name calling = YOU are the dumbass, jackass HYPOCRITE --not Trump!!
3. simmer down

It’s not normal nor civil to claim that President Obama hates America or white people or LEO’s. That is crazy talk and deserves all the derision it gets.

Then ask yourself which side he took in confrontational issues between police and black criminals, or even the situation that led to the famous Beer Summit. George Zimmerman was only half white (half Hispanic) when he sided with the black kid who attacked him; even made the statement that if he had a son, he would have looked exactly like the attacker.

Obama went out of his way to poke his nose in local issues where race was involved.

You have provided no evidence that Obama hates cops. Fail.

Oh please, I just gave you a perfect example. A white police officer had questions about a guy who was breaking into a home, and all he did was ask the black professor for an ID so he could call it in and verify it was his own house; something any reasonable person would understand. The moron started trouble with the cop, and the cop put him in cuffs, which I'm sure the professor knew quite well would happen. The story got barely any circulation when DumBama criticized the officer.

He never came forward to try and defuse the situation with George Zimmerman or Officer Wilson. In fact some would say he threw gasoline on the fire. That led to the Ferguson Effect which was responsible for the increase of murders of police officers.
Well, Obama has been using radical Islamic tactics right out of the terrorists playbook.
He's turned the scum of America into Domestic Terrorists and is using them to sabotage America from within in hopes of causing a revolution. He spoke of this crap when he attended Harvard. Why he was allowed to run for President can only shed light on the fact that the Democrat Party is an organized crime syndicate bent on the destruction of America as we know it.

To say the least. He turned Washington DC into Chicago DC the first week in office.

Trombies seem to believe that Obama hates cops because he called a specific cop stupid.

Awesome thought process.

First of all, he called the cop stupid without knowing each side of the story. He read the bias MSM and immediately took sides against the cop. So what other reason would he have to do that besides being against cops? Two, can you name me any other President who ever publicly called a police officer stupid?

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.

So if any Hollywood star trolls the prez on the Twitter, that's OK.. But the prez can't troll them back??

I think maybe you AND Trump are confusing Twitter for anything intelligent or useful.... It's not...

And since it's a mainline sewer of rats and trolls, perhaps Trump should confine his "glasnost" policy and trolling to his rallies...

Trombies struggle with the concept that the president isn’t a Hollywood star and ought to be held to a higher standard. The highest.

The fucking president should not troll, period.

He was a darling of Manhattan Social life for all those years.. Inserted himself into a lot of high profile giving and community work... And "The Apprentice" makes him just as much as a media star as anyone on "The View"...

Funny how they turn on you.. Attended Chelsea's wedding he did... His daughter was BFFs...

I don't like the tone of his tweets. But they are far more enlightening about his "day at work" than ANY previous prez in history... And he SHOULD probably have a "trigger lock" on his tweeter..

But you're just pissed that he's such a GOOD troll -- and fights back... Repubs are supposed to cower and surrender to Dem assaults... :2up: He's been so entirely abused by the left, I'm glad he's actually not cowering and surrendering..

Because the abuse has seriously compromised Americans faith in the political process and pleased Putin IMMENSELY.....

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.

So if any Hollywood star trolls the prez on the Twitter, that's OK.. But the prez can't troll them back??

I think maybe you AND Trump are confusing Twitter for anything intelligent or useful.... It's not...

And since it's a mainline sewer of rats and trolls, perhaps Trump should confine his "glasnost" policy and trolling to his rallies...

Trombies struggle with the concept that the president isn’t a Hollywood star and ought to be held to a higher standard. The highest.

He was a darling of Manhattan Social life for all those years.. Inserted himself into a lot of high profile giving and community work... And "The Apprentice" makes him just as much as a media star as anyone on "The View"...

Funny how they turn on you.. Attended Chelsea's wedding he did... His daughter was BFFs...

I don't like the tone of his tweets. But they are far more enlightening about his "day at work" than ANY previous prez in history... And he SHOULD probably have a "trigger lock" on his tweeter..

But you're just pissed that he's such a GOOD troll -- and fights back... Repubs are supposed to cower and surrender to Dem assaults... :2up: He's been so entirely abused by the left, I'm glad he's actually not cowering and surrendering..

Because the abuse has seriously compromised Americans faith in the political process and pleased Putin IMMENSELY.....

Please. That lame asshole has been the way he is for his entire life. You fuckers hate to take personal responsibility. You can’t blame the fact that he’s insecure, classless and unfit for the office on the Dems.

And...the Dems wouldn’t have given an incurious obviously intellectually challenged grifter a fucking chance in hell of becoming their nominee.

Fuck.

Trombies seem to believe that Obama hates cops because he called a specific cop stupid.

Awesome thought process.

First of all, he called the cop stupid without knowing each side of the story. He read the bias MSM and immediately took sides against the cop. So what other reason would he have to do that besides being against cops? Two, can you name me any other President who ever publicly called a police officer stupid?

Hmmmmm.

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Simple.

Please. That lame asshole has been the way he is for his entire life. You fuckers hate to take personal responsibility. You can’t blame the fact that he’s insecure, classless and unfit for the office on the Dems.

And...the Dems wouldn’t have given an incurious obviously intellectually challenged grifter a fucking chance in hell of becoming their nominee.

Fuck.

You definitely shouldn't have access to weapons judging by what you consistently post on the USMB..

Folks Lonelaugher is a chronic TDS victim battling for his sanity. Instead of making fun of him, I suggest we try to help him.

That aspect isn't bad -- it's what he says. He tweets like a 13 year old girl.

He's got every tard in America engrossed in his tweets, he insults you at every turn and you discuss him among your tardy selves endlessly. Trumps tweets are doing what he plannmed, <snicker>

Folks Lonelaugher is a chronic TDS victim battling for his sanity. Instead of making fun of him, I suggest we try to help him.

It's true, I've always taken it very easy on him myself but still such hate-filled intolerance. and irrationality..:102:

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Simple.

Fuck.

Nice rant.. What part of his being a "social darling" of the left before coming out politically --- set you off???

:abgg2q.jpg: My sympathies for your pain.. I did not vote for him.. RATIONALE people couldn't vote for EITHER lame choice from the stupid parties... So I am not --- "You people"....

Forum List

Back