are any of the birthers gonna man up and admit to being wrong?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
now that anne the man, the goddess of all (well xen what do i say here, you get pissed if i say conservatives or gop) gop half chubs....has said to drop the obama birth fight, it is over.

so now, are gops half chubs, you know who you are, gonna man up and admit being wrong?

:eusa_whistle:

this is in this forum...cause the other day my thread was moved here..so i couldnt decide between this and the flame zone...

Last edited:
Unlike Liberals, most conservatives actually think for themselves and do not need someone else to tell them what to think. But thanks for reminding us you are a mindless robot.

I think for the most part (cause you'll always have CTs) the 'birthers' will admit they are wrong when the long form is shown.

Unlike Liberals, most conservatives actually think for themselves and do not need someone else to tell them what to think. But thanks for reminding us you are a mindless robot.

Because nobody watches Fox News, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EalIHHYisY0]YouTube - Coulter Admits Fox 'News' Is Propaganda[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqc2CtzYCQ]YouTube - MSNBC's Abrams Illustrates Fox 'News' Propaganda Technnique[/ame]

I'm more of a "Goldwater or Taft Conservative" instead of the "Democratic Party Circa 1968 garden variety conservative" that now controls the GOP but I always though this issue was asinine and not worth wasting time on. imho anyway.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath.

They are going to hold on to this until they die...

:razz:

now that anne the man, the goddess of all (well xen what do i say here, you get pissed if i say conservatives or gop) gop half chubs....has said to drop the obama birth fight, it is over.

so now, are gops half chubs, you know who you are, gonna man up and admit being wrong?

:eusa_whistle:

this is in this forum...cause the other day my thread was moved here..so i couldnt decide between this and the flame zone...

No chance in hell. What people have to realize is that this issue is not about the birth certificate (not really), and it never has been (save for a very small fraction of birthers who are actually worried about the legalities of the matter).

What this issue is about, it removing Barrack Obama in anyway possible. The real mission is to circumvent a legal and proper American election.

Obama could mail a long form copy of his BC to every birther and the goalpost would simply shift to another issue. That is why this is so absurd.

Now for some comic relief:

Attachments

• $Hussein Christ.jpg
    $Hussein Christ.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 142

i will take that as a no....yes i am the mindless robot holding on to the whole issue.....unlike you ..who will never accept anything as proof....

You may want to actually read what I think you dumb COW. I have repeatedly stated that I do not really care where he was born since his MOTHER was an american Citizen he is by BIRTH an American citizen. I have also stated that it is highly unlikely that in 1961 his family knew he would be running for any office anywhere and so secretly arranged a fake birth certificate and a fake announcement of Birth in Hawaii. Further I have stated that I seriously doubt the Republican Governor and Lt. Governor of Hawaii would help cover up Obama's supposed fake birth certificate.

But that would require YOU to have actually been paying attention and reading what was written by me. Something you have shown repeatedly you are incapable of doing.

I only bring it up because it makes absolutely no sense for Obama to waste time, money and effort hiding his birth certificate and he is being amazingly STUPID for doing it. HIS actions breed the suspicion , his actions make the issue continue. He is PAYING Lawyers to hide his past and his wife's past while claiming his is the most open and transparent Administration ever.

And your IGNORANT reference to "birthers" is amazingly stupid. And the repeated reference by your leftoid buddies shows just how bankrupt you dumb ass liberals are. You are so devoid of common sense and class as to make the reference of you as a COW completely appropriate. You are a member of a herd of brain dead cattle blindly following the savior and his party.

You have to resort to ignorant attacks you think are derogatory to identify people that want to see something they should already have seen. Can you IMAGINE the outrage by you dumb ass liberals if a Republican President or candidate went to the lengths to hide his past that Obama has? You all hounded Bush and his wife for 8 YEARS and he gave you EVERY THING you demanded. You attacked his wife for events from her past before she even met Bush. You claimed Bush was a drunk and coke head, you demanded his military records , his school records and every record dealing with any business he ever was involved in. You claimed he and Cheney were secretly able to see their finances and to steer business to their private holdings.

You ain't seen NOTHING yet dear. Obama has so many skeletons in his closet that once the press stops licking his ass he is gonna wish he was never born. THIS issue should have blown over the day it started by Obama releasing the fucking long form.

If anybody would like to see this matter over, it's me. For two reasons, as previously stated, one, the legal requirements of the constitution have not yet been satisfied as to where obama was born. There is NO VALID PROOF ANYWHERE that conclusively PROVES ANYTHING, and obama is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping it that way.... why? You just DON'T DO THAT unless you've got something to HIDE. And two, yes, I will READILY ADMIT, I would LOVE to see his ass thrown out of office via Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison.

Will I drop it because that hatched faced, fake eye browed, fish lipped, anorexic, acid pit anne coulter said to? Not a fucking chance in HELL. I never really did like coulter anyway, but now she can go fuck herself.

Last edited:
are any of the birthers gonna man up and admit to being wrong? ...

I doubt the people from the Hillary Clinton camp who started this will ever admit to anything, and I seriously doubt the Hillary 'birthers' listen to Ann Coulter.

why do you think it came from the hillary campaign?

because the freak philip berg filed one of the first lawsuits?

birthers is what the obama birth certificate demanders are called...i prefer dumb heifer thank you

I haven't insulted you in any way about this... why do you feel the need to insult me?

Because if anybody on this issue has a good reason to call anyone else a name, it's us "birthers" who should call YOU PEOPLE the freakin DUMB ASSES, because you're the ones blindly following along and DENYING the fact that obama has produced ANYTHING that proves where he was born when he HASN'T.

I never thought on old witch would be so complacent about something like this. Evidently you really ARE an obama boot licker and defender.

Maybe Coulter is your goddess, Strolling. She's not mine. I don't care if Obama was born in the US or not...that's not the point. The point is there are people who ARE concerned, and the asshole refuses to address their concerns. It's a simple thing, and inicative of his disdain for the American people.

But then, everything he does is indicative of his disdain for the American people, and his hatred of America.

are any of the birthers gonna man up and admit to being wrong? ...

I doubt the people from the Hillary Clinton camp who started this will ever admit to anything, and I seriously doubt the Hillary 'birthers' listen to Ann Coulter.

why do you think it came from the hillary campaign?

because the freak philip berg filed one of the first lawsuits?

There's still law suits pending.... many of them. Sooner or later this issue is going to have it's day in court. But the outcome will ultimately be obama being ORDERED to release his supposed REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE... then we'll know.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the right side of this one. You people on the other hand are going to look pretty damn dumb. Can't blame you though... you've all been under this cult like spell obama has you under. Simple minds are easily influenced I guess.

And isn't there now suspicion that you may have been lying all along about being a lawyer Jill? If you have been, then I guess it's no stretch for you to think obama should be able to get away with pissing on the constitution when you lie all day long on here.

Last edited:
And just for the record, according to the thread title, it implies that somewhere, somehow, must be magic, this issue has been proven wrong... gee, can someone point me to where that happend? Because I don't admit to being wrong until someone proves to me I was wrong. That ain't happened yet.

There will be nothing on his original certificate that is not on his legal, certified certificate...BOTH say born in Honolulu, Hawaii....otherwise he would not have a birth certificate saying such....

Birth Certificates, even back in the 60's were never issued to people born in Kenya, Certifications of Citizenship were given to children born overseas that were citizens at birth....not a birth certificate from the birth state of the mother????

As example, McCain's birth certificate STATES PANAMA as his birth place...he would have his original birth certificate from Panama, and then he would have a Certification of Citizenship from the USA certifying his american born citizenship.

His LEGAL Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii CAN ONLY STATE, what is on his original birth certificate, by LAW....

Just the fact that Hawaii has a BIRTH CERTIFICATE for obama, PROVES he was certified as being born alive, in Hawaii.

There is nothing else, legally needed and I seriously doubt that you asked for President Bush's original birth certificate or President Clinton's original birth certificate or GHW bush's original birth certificate or Ronal reagan's original birth certificate instead of their Certified/notarized...legal certification copy.

Forum List

Back