are any of the birthers gonna man up and admit to being wrong?

There will be nothing on his original certificate that is not on his legal, certified certificate...BOTH say born in Honolulu, Hawaii....otherwise he would not have a birth certificate saying such.....

Wrong care.... wrong, wrong, wrong. Examples of a real Hawaiian birth certificate have been posted over and over. A real birth certificate lists the hospital and the doctor. Two things NOT found on a COLB.

Care4all said:
Just the fact that Hawaii has a BIRTH CERTIFICATE for obama, PROVES he was certified as being born alive, in Hawaii.

Then let's see it.... simple as that... let's see it. Because without seeing it, just saying there is one proves NOTHING! LET'S SEE IT!

Why is obama spending hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping this supposed real birth certificate hidden? What's on there that he doesn't want people to see?

If he was TRULY born in Hawaii, then why doesn't obama prove it? What's the problem? Where's the proof?

You know what I think care? I think you and others really do see the problem here, but just can't bring yourself to admit it, because you're liberals. You like obama and don't want to let yourself see it.

Last edited:
I only bring it up because it makes absolutely no sense for Obama to waste time, money and effort hiding his birth certificate and he is being amazingly STUPID for doing it. HIS actions breed the suspicion , his actions make the issue continue. He is PAYING Lawyers to hide his past and his wife's past while claiming his is the most open and transparent Administration ever.

It actually makes all the sense in the world. I suspect the Obama administration doubts that the "birther" movement is really interested in his BC and that once they start capitulating to their demands, they will continue and grow progressively more bizarre.

On that note, I've seen a lot of claims about bucko bucks being spent by the Obama's to hide information. I've yet to see any proof of this. For the few cases that have made it to court, the defense has always been DOJ lawyers that are on salary.

As for the transparency issue: this is a personal issue that involves personal records. It's not public policy, if you accept that Obama was properly vetted in line with every other presidential candidate. Thus, that doesn't reallly wash either.

Maybe Coulter is your goddess, Strolling. She's not mine. I don't care if Obama was born in the US or not...that's not the point. The point is there are people who ARE concerned, and the asshole refuses to address their concerns. It's a simple thing, and inicative of his disdain for the American people.

But then, everything he does is indicative of his disdain for the American people, and his hatred of America.

Absurd. I was concerned that the post alcoholic phase Bush had the IQ of a rhesus monkey. I wasn't demanding he take an IQ test.

People can be as concerned as they want. You need standing to bring this issue to court. There is a very good, and logical legal reason why standing is required. It's not some arcane technicality that the administration is hiding behind.

I doubt the people from the Hillary Clinton camp who started this will ever admit to anything, and I seriously doubt the Hillary 'birthers' listen to Ann Coulter.

why do you think it came from the hillary campaign?

because the freak philip berg filed one of the first lawsuits?

There's still law suits pending.... many of them. Sooner or later this issue is going to have it's day in court. But the outcome will ultimately be obama being ORDERED to release his supposed REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE... then we'll know.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the right side of this one. You people on the other hand are going to look pretty damn dumb. Can't blame you though... you've all been under this cult like spell obama has you under. Simple minds are easily influenced I guess.

And isn't there now suspicion that you may have been lying all along about being a lawyer Jill? If you have been, then I guess it's no stretch for you to think obama should be able to get away with pissing on the constitution when you lie all day long on here.

There is a court dates for Keyes v. Obama. All other court cases have been tossed. Without standing, it's doubtful that this issue will ever make it to court. The few lame attempts (i.e. Cook) to construe standing have all ended up in epic failures that have damaged the plaintiffs.

Unfortunately for your side, Orly Taitz is the council for the Keyes case. She's totally incompetent, and if this matter had any chance of winning in court (which I doubt), she will find a way to screw it up. The judge in Keyes already did her a huge favor in allowing the case to proceed even though she screwed up the serving process. Guess what? It looks like, after the preliminary, she screwed up the serving process again.

Do you ever wonder why no competent conservative lawyer will touch this with a 10 foot pole?

I detest Coulter and Levin, but they are both constitutional lawyers by training, both partisans, and they both think this is utter bullshit.

It actually makes all the sense in the world. I suspect the Obama administration doubts that the "birther" movement is really interested in his BC and that once they start capitulating to their demands, they will continue and grow progressively more bizarre.
Nothing but more opinion.

On that note, I've seen a lot of claims about bucko bucks being spent by the Obama's to hide information. I've yet to see any proof of this. For the few cases that have made it to court, the defense has always been DOJ lawyers that are on salary.
And of course you can prove that. Should I hold my breath, or is it going to take you awhile?

As for the transparency issue: this is a personal issue that involves personal records. It's not public policy, if you accept that Obama was properly vetted in line with every other presidential candidate. Thus, that doesn't reallly wash either.

Ever hear of the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT?"

Obama is keeping more hidden than the last four Presidents put together, and yet he's the one that made the claim he'd have the most transparent Presidency of all. He's a fucking liar. He also told us that if he kept something HIDDEN, he'd tell us WHY! Well that's ANOTHER huge LIE!

You keep trying to pump this sewer gas in his defense but none of it is worth spit.

Last edited:
Wrong care.... wrong, wrong, wrong. Examples of a real Hawaiian birth certificate have been posted over and over. A real birth certificate lists the hospital and the doctor. Two things NOT found on a COLB.

So?

The ONLY things relevant to his eligibility to serve as POTUS are his date of birth and that he was born in the U.S. So I'm glad to see you admit that the relevant information HAS been provided.

The doctor and hospital are irrelevant, and frankly... none of our business.

And that has been proven time and again since this whole charade started back in the primaries.

And of course you can prove that. Should I hold my breath, or is it going to take you awhile?

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

In fact, the "Obama is spending millions on this!" is an oft repeated claim by the birthers that I've never seen supported.

It's conjecture at best.

Ever hear of the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT?"

Which doesn't extend to a person's private records. Which is why the FOIA requests have all been denied.

Obama is keeping more hidden than the last four Presidents put together, and yet he's the one that made the claim he'd have the most transparent Presidency of all. He's a fucking liar. He also told us that if he kept something HIDDEN, he'd tell us WHY! Well that's ANOTHER huge LIE!

You keep trying to pump this sewer gas in his defense but none of it is worth spit.

I've already lined out a logical reason why Obama should not capitulate to the fringe right.

Obama has met every standard that every other president has been asked to meet in regards to his citizenship. Now, people are demanding extra steps be taken just to "be sure". Funny that.

At any rate, throwing temper tantrums will get your movement nowhere. You don't get to insist that the other side capitulate to your demands when you lose court cases.

Sorry.

Last edited:

And that has been proven time and again since this whole charade started back in the primaries.

Exactly. Which is why the focus shifted to Obama's time in indonesia or the fact that his father was not an American citizen after WND confirmed that his COLB was authentic.

The long-form birthers are not up to date with the current talking points.

There will be nothing on his original certificate that is not on his legal, certified certificate...BOTH say born in Honolulu, Hawaii....otherwise he would not have a birth certificate saying such.....

Care4all said:
Just the fact that Hawaii has a BIRTH CERTIFICATE for obama, PROVES he was certified as being born alive, in Hawaii.

Then let's see it.... simple as that... let's see it. Because without seeing it, just saying there is one proves NOTHING! LET'S SEE IT!

Why is obama spending hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping this supposed real birth certificate hidden? What's on there that he doesn't want people to see?

If he was TRULY born in Hawaii, then why doesn't obama prove it? What's the problem? Where's the proof?

You know what I think care? I think you and others really do see the problem here, but just can't bring yourself to admit it, because you're liberals. You like obama and don't want to let yourself see it.

But Pale, what you are asking, is for the State of Hawaii, to throw out their Legal system for issuing Birth Certification for ALL of their citizens via the Certification of Live Birth?

You are saying that Hawaii's system is not a legal system for any resident's citizenship proof...maybe this is what the suit should be about and they should be suing the State of Hawaii for having a birth certificate system that you all think is NOT LEGAL or secure or constitutional somehow....?

You can't buck the Law...you can change it or challenge it.....and right now, the State of Hawaii has determined that their system of Certification of Birth with their Short computerized form being taken from their long form is perfectly legal and secure....for any government agency or private agency, requiring legal proof of citizenship....

This is really where the argument lies, with the Birthers and the State of Hawaii's legal form for the birth of their citizens, being used.

care

Yo........Pole Smoker........if you REALLY were in the military (which I doubt), you would understand the FOIA as well as how it relates to military personnel. Releasing a birth certificate to anyone for anything other than OFFICIAL business is strictly prohibited.

Not only that, but there are very few things that you can release concerning the information of a service member.

And........because the civilian world is so scared of identity theft, the regulations concerning the release of their information is MUCH more strict.

However...................

Kitty Pilgrim, when she sat in for Lou Dobbs on his show, had displays of the birth announcement in the paper, as well as verified statements from the local officials from Hawaii who have publicly stated that they have verified and seen his birth certificate.

Are you really this stupid, or did you have to work for it Pole Rider?

cant admit were wrong when there hasnt been any evidence to prove it.Pale Rider has taken you to school too many countless numbers of times on this.When are YOU going to man up and admit your in denial and not objective when it comes to government conspiracys and that you ignore facts?

I only bring it up because it makes absolutely no sense for Obama to waste time, money and effort hiding his birth certificate and he is being amazingly STUPID for doing it

Obama is amazingly STUPID for a lot of reasons and this is just one more of them.:lol:

cant admit were wrong when there hasnt been any evidence to prove it.Pale Rider has taken you to school too many countless numbers of times on this.When are YOU going to man up and admit your in denial and not objective when it comes to government conspiracys and that you ignore facts?

I posted this elsewhere but it seems an appropriate response to your post here.

We all know how hard it is to keep a secret among just a few people who are friends and colleagues, much less among those who would be your opponents. So please consider who is in on this cover-up:

Obama and his wife (of course), everyone he ran against in the primary and general, the Executive of every state where he was on the ballot for primary and general, his parents, his grandparents, administrators of Kapi'olani hospital, the publishers of 2 Hawaiian newspapers, assorted relatives and neighbors, the state of Hawaii---including the Republican governor and Director of state department of vital records (or whatever it's called there), the media and sane pundits, fact-checking groups, assorted politicians from both major parties, the SSA, the 538 Electors of the 50 states and DC, the U.S. Congress, and now Ann Coulter.

I'm sure I left a few out, but obviously this conspiracy to pull off the biggest election fraud ever is HUGE.

What makes even less sense is for the birthers to spend time money and energy on this, which forces Obama's administration to deal with it, which results in less time for him to do his job, which is un fucking the fuck ups that Bush Jr. and Cheney laid down during their 8 years of mayhem.

My question is, why do they keep persisting? And........isn't there something like 50,000 you're supposed to put up, as well as file a whole bunch of paperwork?

I think the GOP birthers are going after Obama just because of all the shit they caught over McStupid and Panama.

I only bring it up because it makes absolutely no sense for Obama to waste time, money and effort hiding his birth certificate and he is being amazingly STUPID for doing it

Obama is amazingly STUPID for a lot of reasons and this is just one more of them.:lol:
As a very wise man said recently, you don't kowtow to nuts. You ignore them.

That's how conspiracy theorists work.

If you remember back to the beginning of this, it started with people asking Obama to prove he was born in Hawaii. Considering no one in recent memory had asked a Presidential candidate to prove their state of birth, I'll leave that to others to figure out why all of a sudden this was so important with Obama.

So he posts his BC online for all to see.

Immediately they claim it's a fake because it doesn't look like their own BC (someone actually bitched that it didn't have footprints LOL).

Someone posts a copy of a Hawaiian BC that looks just like Obama's.

There's no seal!!!

Someone proves there is.

There's no signature!!!

Someone proves there is.

It's a COLB not a true BC.

Someone verifies that is what Hawaii issues now.

It's still just an image on a computer, they need to view the actual document!!!

Someone travels to Obama's campaign and eyeballs the actual document, photographs it and declares it's for real.

MSM!!! They were in on it too!!!

Republican Governor states that Obama was born in Hawaii.

How would she know??? She wasn't there!!! She's covering up too!!!

The director of the state department of vital records puts out a statement that he has personally viewed the original and Obama was born in Hawaii.

Then why doesn't he release the original??? He's in on it too!!!

And so on.

Every time they're proven wrong, they ratchet it up a notch. They've also splintered off into associated conspiracy theories that claim he was adopted by his step-father, that his father was a British subject therefore Obama isn't really an American, etc.

No amount of proof is going to satisfy these folks. In fact, paying attention to their rantings and attempting to provide any further proof only fuels their idiocy.

See? The birther movement is proof that the GOP finally kicked out all the people that didn't think like them, and then their ideas became so inbred, they ended up as redneck idiots!

No wonder the GOP base likes Palin so much.

We all know how hard it is to keep a secret among just a few people who are friends and colleagues, much less among those who would be your opponents. So please consider who is in on this cover-up:

Obama and his wife (of course), everyone he ran against in the primary and general, the Executive of every state where he was on the ballot for primary and general, his parents, his grandparents, administrators of Kapi'olani hospital, the publishers of 2 Hawaiian newspapers, assorted relatives and neighbors, the state of Hawaii---including the Republican governor and Director of state department of vital records (or whatever it's called there), the media and sane pundits, fact-checking groups, assorted politicians from both major parties, the SSA, the 538 Electors of the 50 states and DC, the U.S. Congress, and now Ann Coulter.

I'm sure I left a few out, but obviously this conspiracy to pull off the biggest election fraud ever is HUGE.

the majority of congress is corrupt,bought off and paid for so they dont care.and thats just it,Obamas grandmother has even said he was born in kenya and as I said on the ann coulter thread,coulter is hardly an objective source,she has been known to be wrong about many things in the past.you really need to read through the posts of Pale Riders.an objective person would be able to see Obama for the fraud he is after reading through his posts.something strolling bones and others have never been on issues about ANY conspiracys around here.

Last edited:

the majority of congress is corrupt,bought off and paid for so they dont care.and thats just it,Obamas grandmother has even said he was born in kenya and as I said on the ann coulter thread,coulter is hardly an objective source,she has been known to be wrong about many things in the past.you really need to read through the posts of Pale Riders.an objective person would be able to see Obama for the fraud he is after reading through his posts.something strolling bones and others have never been on issues about conspiracys around here.

I heard the tape of the conversation with Obama's grandma. Initially answers that he was born in Kenya, but once the translation is corrected, adamantly states he was NOT.

the majority of congress is corrupt,bought off and paid for so they dont care.and thats just it,Obamas grandmother has even said he was born in kenya and as I said on the ann coulter thread,coulter is hardly an objective source,she has been known to be wrong about many things in the past.you really need to read through the posts of Pale Riders.an objective person would be able to see Obama for the fraud he is after reading through his posts.something strolling bones and others have never been when it comes to issues on government conspiracys around here.

Forum List

Back