So...You really think we landed on the moon huh?

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Did we land on the Moon?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV3V3kxXXYA&videos=YKbP4AgSozw&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1]YouTube - Did we land on the moon ? part 1[/ame]

Moon Landing a fake or fact
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUOItuKm5UE&feature=PlayList&p=5FFF49870F61BC8C&index=5]YouTube - Moon Landing A Fake or Fact part1[/ame]

Did we land on the moon VOL 1 We want the truth
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n79Vl7_MtU&feature=related]YouTube - DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol1) -WE WANT THE TRUTH[/ame]

Did we land on the moon VOL 2 We want the truth
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJrtw4kHQQ&feature=related]YouTube - DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol2) -WE WANT THE TRUTH[/ame]

DID WE LAND ON MOON?- :(Vol3):we want the truth
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHebGre0qU&feature=related]YouTube - DID WE LAND ON MOON?- :(Vol3):we want the truth[/ame]

DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol4) -WE WANT THE TRUTH
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1OEWZvMswQ]YouTube - DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol4) -WE WANT THE TRUTH[/ame]

DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol5) -WE WANT THE TRUTH
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzUhPyQrweU]YouTube - DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol5) -WE WANT THE TRUTH[/ame]

DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol6) -WE WANT THE TRUTH
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PQrr8AXw-k]YouTube - DID WE LAND ON MOON?- (Vol6) -WE WANT THE TRUTH[/ame]

Did we land on the moon? Yep.

There is a mirror array up there which we use to bounce laser beams from earth to there and back. Lasers won't reflect off moon rocks.

There is a mirror array up there which we use to bounce laser beams from earth to there and back. Lasers won't reflect off moon rocks.

Russian unmaned spacecraft went there and dropped some of those off...We have the hubble telescope...All they have to do is aim it at the moon and take a picture of the rovers or the lem and I will shut up forever about it...until then here is more proof that it was all a hollywood act and screenplay.

Someone else on the Moon?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifC6dqmsY1k&NR=1]YouTube - Someone else on the Moon?[/ame]

Oh and by the way...If those space suits work in high radiation why don't you go get one and drop down into three mile island and come back and tell us whats down there....The Apollo was at some points only 1/8 thick aluminum and it would take 6 feet of lead to be protected from the van allen belt.

They couldn't have lined up the mirrors to relay back a laser via remote.

As far as getting pictures from the Hubble? Not a bad idea..........call NASA.

I understand conspiracy theories are fun to play with, but if you believe this one, remember to get your whole head in front of the shotgun before you pull the trigger, as you're obviously too stupid to remember to suck oxygen.

Oh and by the way...If those space suits work in high radiation why don't you go get one and drop down into three mile island and come back and tell us whats down there....The Apollo was at some points only 1/8 thick aluminum and it would take 6 feet of lead to be protected from the van allen belt.

lookout...with the compitition to get there back then...dont you think if the US had faked it, the Soviets would have detected nothing orbiting the Moon....and would have made it known?.....

lookout...with the compitition to get there back then...dont you think if the US had faked it, the Soviets would have detected nothing orbiting the Moon....and would have made it known?.....
First of all lets start with the soviets...they didn't have the ability to detect shit back then that far away and niether did we...Besides it would have been like looking for a row boat in the middle of the pacific.
Now for the fun part....To answer your first question I will ask you a question...
Do you really think NASA and the government were going to take a chance of a live broadcast of the apollo crashing into the surface of the moon on international television...Plus if you research the van allen belts you will see it would have been impossible for us with the thin craft and spacesuits to not get fried. Take a look at the movies I provided they are worth watching. I didn't want to believe it either but facts are facts and truth is truth.

Last edited:

First of all lets start with the soviets...they didn't have the ability to detect shit back then that far away and niether did we...Besides it would have been like looking for a row boat in the middle of the pacific.
Now for the fun part....To answer your first question I will ask you a question...
Do you really think NASA and the government were going to take a chance of a live broadcast of the apollo crashing into the surface of the moon on international television...Plus if you research the van allen belts you will see it would have been impossible for us with the thin craft and spacesuits to not get fried. Take a look at the movies I provided they are worth watching. I didn't want to believe it either but facts are facts and truth is truth.

the aussies could.

any land based scope could see a craft orbiting the moon back then....and you just dont drop reflectors they have to be lined up....

but i will agree many things are suspect....but in the research i was doing since this piqued my interest....the Soviets who were no slouches in the space field themselves followed this very closely,because they "lost" the race and if they could prove this was a hoax I'm sure they would have done so in a heart beat....but they did not....big question.. if the Apollo crafts took off and never went to the moon...were did they go?.....by the way i read that Dr.Van Allen said the radiation problem was worked out and he felt the craft would have gotten through with minimal exposure to the astronauts....they would have been exposed for about an hour with the way they were going to traverse it....but this does make for an interesting debate....

Last edited:
Yep. It's all a fake and you guys figured it all out... I think not. If this moon landing thing was a fake, with all the years behind this historic event, somebody would have spilled the beans on it way before now. It makes for a fun post but once again, a conspiracy theory that won't hold water.

the high radiation is in the asteroid belts which the flew through at 26,000 mph in about three seconds....not on the moon....

the high radiation is in the asteroid belts which the flew through at 26,000 mph in about three seconds....not on the moon....
Allow me to educate you just a little.
First of all the asteroid belt I think you are referring to lies between Mars and Jupiter...
Asteroid belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Van Allen Belt however encircles the Earth and lies between the Earth and the Moon.
Van Allen radiation belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Van Allen belt is a radiation belt that is produced by the earth and the sun. This Van Allen Belt is much stronger in radiation than an exray machine and yet they give you a lead vest to wear when getting xrays. The Apollo had no lead anywhere on it only aluminum and the suits only had a very thin lining of aluminum. The moon itself is bombarded every second by solar winds and radiation from the sun not to mention that in the sunlight it is 250 degrees and in the shadows it is -250 degrees. If you want to go wrap your self up in aluminum foil and stand in 250 degree charcoal for a couple hours..........I'll bring the BBQ sauce!

Yeah.....They faked it SIX TIMES.

What.....EVER!!!

And nobody who knew ever said a word about it.
Actually they were going to and we have 10 dead Apollo astronauts because of it.
If you would take a little amount of time and watch the documentaries I provided with the inception of this thread you would see for your self.
While we are debating this, don't you find it a little odd that we have never gone anywhere near the Van Allen belt with any mission since the Supposed Apollo missions? Not even the space shuttle goes anywhere near it. The closest it has ever got to it is 150 miles from it. The Van Allen belt starts at about 500 miles above the earth and the farthest we have gone out since is 350 miles out and when they did, they started seeing white flashes inside their head due to radiation from the Van Allen belt.

Also...Buzz Aldrin was offered $5,000 to go to his favorite charity if he would just put his hand on the Bible and swear that he walked on the moon. He refused!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnam_iUflj0[/ame]

Last edited:

no the Van Allen radiation belt surrounds the earth its held in place by the earths magnetic field....and they did not fly through the astroid belt....thats out beyond Mars...and you aint gonna clear them in 3 seconds .....

Forum List

Back