Arby's

A jalapeno popper is a whole pepper stuffed with cheese. They are amazing smoked.

ABTs

What's ABTs?
Atomic buffalo turds.

I just ate the breading and the sauce... gross... and my Diet Dr. Pepper
I love jalapenos, eat em all the time. Never from Arbys though, I can imagine they might be gross.

I don't like peppers of any kind. I like the FLAVOR just not the actual peppers.
I'm like that with a lot of foods ....onions, garlic etc.

okay so seriously, don't jalapeno poppers normally have SMALL pieces of pepper in them, I mean not one huge piece of pepper?

so gross

I don't know what you think are poppers, but a poster further up the thread told you right. A popper is a jalapeno cut lengthwise, stuffed with cheese (some include bacon in the filling), and then deep fried.

Do you have a picture of what you thought was a popper, so that we can help you identify it?

And BTW...................the gyros at Arby's aren't half bad. And, they come with real tzaziki sauce that is made with cucumber.

Last time I ate Arby's they had the two gyros for $6 deal. I bought one for my brother, and he said, "These aren't real gyros." So I ate his for him. :D

Hey............here in the Texas Panhandle, those gyros are about as close as I can get to real ones. Otherwise, I have to drive all the way to Denver for a decent gyro from a Greek food joint.

But, like I said, the spices on the meat aren't half bad, and the tzaziki sauce isn't half bad.

I would have at your brother's gyro as well, just to teach them a lesson.

I wonder if it's bothering the other patrons that I'm singing along with my songs on youtube .....

th

I'll send you an audio CD of my singing. What song do you want me to sing for you? ;)

I'd like to hear you sing solo

no really you would not..... well if you want to make fun of me, maybe you would. I'm REALLY BAD!

So lo I can't hear you

okay so seriously, don't jalapeno poppers normally have SMALL pieces of pepper in them, I mean not one huge piece of pepper?

so gross

I don't know what you think are poppers, but a poster further up the thread told you right. A popper is a jalapeno cut lengthwise, stuffed with cheese (some include bacon in the filling), and then deep fried.

Do you have a picture of what you thought was a popper, so that we can help you identify it?

And BTW...................the gyros at Arby's aren't half bad. And, they come with real tzaziki sauce that is made with cucumber.

The Rueben looked good, but getting ready to go out on the road and eat in DC.
Just wanted a snack.
Dunno, I think at TGI Fridays the peppers are chopped up? It's been a while...

Definitely try the ruben next time you go to Arby's. They are pretty good.

so gross

Last time I ate Arby's they had the two gyros for $6 deal. I bought one for my brother, and he said, "These aren't real gyros." So I ate his for him. :D
What are gyros?

I think it's Greek for "penis".

so gross

What are gyros?

th

Played with them when I was a kid

I wonder if it's bothering the other patrons that I'm singing along with my songs on youtube .....

th

I'll send you an audio CD of my singing. What song do you want me to sing for you? ;)

no really you would not..... well if you want to make fun of me, maybe you would. I'm REALLY BAD!

So lo I can't hear you

one day... I will get you....

Coincidentally, I was out on the road this afternoon, hungry, and looking for some quick junk food. As luck would have it, I passed an Arby's and decided to try their bill of fare. For the first time in YEARS.

Prices were higher that what I expected, but similar to my junk food of choice - Wendy's.

I spied on the menu a "Buffalo Chicken Sandwich." While recognizing the illogic of buying a chicken sandwich in an Arby's, I ordered it.

It was the worst piece of garbage I have ever tasted. It was drowned in some horrible hot sauce mixed with - I guess it was ranch dressing. The whole thing was so sloppy I thought I would need a whole-body prophylactic to eat it without needing a shower afterward.

The chicken itself had no taste, and had the texture of a used tire. It was horrible. I took one bite, then just to be sure I wasn't imagining things, I took another.

My stomach has not yet recovered.

My fault, I suppose. From now on I'll stick to Wendy's, or when looking for chicken, Chik Fill Lay.

So lo I can't hear you

one day... I will get you....
th

I just ate the breading and the sauce... gross... and my Diet Dr. Pepper
I love jalapenos, eat em all the time. Never from Arbys though, I can imagine they might be gross.

I don't like peppers of any kind. I like the FLAVOR just not the actual peppers.
I'm like that with a lot of foods ....onions, garlic etc.
I get it. I have trouble sometimes with texture.
But I love hot peppers and I can eat some ABTs.
Pulled-Pork-Atomic-Buffalo-Turds-5.jpg

I wish there was an Arbys in my area.

Love their roast beef

Coincidentally, I was out on the road this afternoon, hungry, and looking for some quick junk food. As luck would have it, I passed an Arby's and decided to try their bill of fare. For the first time in YEARS.

Prices were higher that what I expected, but similar to my junk food of choice - Wendy's.

I spied on the menu a "Buffalo Chicken Sandwich." While recognizing the illogic of buying a chicken sandwich in an Arby's, I ordered it.

It was the worst piece of garbage I have ever tasted. It was drowned in some horrible hot sauce mixed with - I guess it was ranch dressing. The whole thing was so sloppy I thought I would need a whole-body prophylactic to eat it without needing a shower afterward.

The chicken itself had no taste, and had the texture of a used tire. It was horrible. I took one bite, then just to be sure I wasn't imagining things, I took another.

My stomach has not yet recovered.

My fault, I suppose. From now on I'll stick to Wendy's, or when looking for chicken, Chik Fill Lay.

I love chicken salads, so when I go to Wendy's I always get their BBQ chicken salad. Their lettuce is sometimes not so fresh, but their chicken is pretty good.

so gross

What are gyros?

Know what a submarine sandwich is?

Same idea, different makins

so gross

What are gyros?

Know what a submarine sandwich is?

Same idea, different makins

Actually, a gyro is closer to a taco than it is a sub.

Specifically, a gyro is a pita bread, filled with spit roasted carved meat, tomatoes, shredded lettuce and tzaziki sauce (a sauce made from cucumbers), which is then folded over and eaten.

Forum List

Back