Food You May Have Never Heard Of ....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Have you ever heard of this?

sen-sen.jpg

yeah, but I had to Google it to remember what it was. More fun to guess. It looks like rabbit turds.

yeah, but I had to Google it to remember what it was. More fun to guess. It looks like rabbit turds.

my Grandfather ate them when he quit smoking.
I LOVED them!
I think most people would think they taste gross. I can still remember the taste.
I wonder if the have them at Cracker Barrel.

I LOVED them!
I think most people would think they taste gross. I can still remember the taste.
You like black licorice? We could have been good friends at Easter, trading jelly beans. Unfortunately for you, they have stopped making Sen Sen. Sometimes, though, when a popular old candy is discontinued, someone will bring it back if there's enough demand. Begin a movement, Bonzi!

I LOVED them!
You like black licorice? We could have been good friends at Easter, trading jelly beans. Unfortunately for you, they have stopped making Sen Sen. Sometimes, though, when a popular old candy is discontinued, someone will bring it back if there's enough demand. Begin a movement, Bonzi!
I think there is an on line store where you can get stuff like this. Maybe not?
I loved Good & Plenty and Sen Sen but not really strings of black licorice.

Remember the strings of licorice they used to sell (maybe still do) - not like Twizzlers.....

52607_set

I LOVED them!
I think there is an on line store where you can get stuff like this. Maybe not?
I loved Good & Plenty and Sen Sen but not really strings of black licorice.

Remember the strings of licorice they used to sell (maybe still do) - not like Twizzlers.....

52607_set
Yes! I used to get it as a kid. The Vermont Country Store sells some real old fashioned candy--but they're very expensive. Good luck.

They may still sell this but I loved this gum. The flavor NEVER lasted though :(

fruit-stripe-gum.jpg

When I was in Jr. High, everyone had "Bubble Yum" - everyone would bum it off each other like cigarettes!

Forum List

Back