Arby's

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
okay so seriously, don't jalapeno poppers normally have SMALL pieces of pepper in them, I mean not one huge piece of pepper?

so gross

no need for the food snobs to reply about how fast food is gross etc. (Iceweasel)

A jalapeno popper is a whole pepper stuffed with cheese. They are amazing smoked.

I guess I like the artificial kind! Disgusting!

I wonder if it's bothering the other patrons that I'm singing along with my songs on youtube .....

I wonder if it's bothering the other patrons that I'm singing along with my songs on youtube .....

th

okay so seriously, don't jalapeno poppers normally have SMALL pieces of pepper in them, I mean not one huge piece of pepper?

so gross

I don't know what you think are poppers, but a poster further up the thread told you right. A popper is a jalapeno cut lengthwise, stuffed with cheese (some include bacon in the filling), and then deep fried.

Do you have a picture of what you thought was a popper, so that we can help you identify it?

And BTW...................the gyros at Arby's aren't half bad. And, they come with real tzaziki sauce that is made with cucumber.

so gross

I don't know what you think are poppers, but a poster further up the thread told you right. A popper is a jalapeno cut lengthwise, stuffed with cheese (some include bacon in the filling), and then deep fried.

Do you have a picture of what you thought was a popper, so that we can help you identify it?

And BTW...................the gyros at Arby's aren't half bad. And, they come with real tzaziki sauce that is made with cucumber.
th

so gross

Last time I ate Arby's they had the two gyros for $6 deal. I bought one for my brother, and he said, "These aren't real gyros." So I ate his for him. :D

so gross

The Rueben looked good, but getting ready to go out on the road and eat in DC.
Just wanted a snack.
Dunno, I think at TGI Fridays the peppers are chopped up? It's been a while...

so gross

Last time I ate Arby's they had the two gyros for $6 deal. I bought one for my brother, and he said, "These aren't real gyros." So I ate his for him. :D
What are gyros?

Kinda hard to sing Layla.... plus, I have to leave in like 5 mins.... :(

Forum List

Back