Arby's

okay so seriously, don't jalapeno poppers normally have SMALL pieces of pepper in them, I mean not one huge piece of pepper?

so gross

I don't know what you think are poppers, but a poster further up the thread told you right. A popper is a jalapeno cut lengthwise, stuffed with cheese (some include bacon in the filling), and then deep fried.

Do you have a picture of what you thought was a popper, so that we can help you identify it?

And BTW...................the gyros at Arby's aren't half bad. And, they come with real tzaziki sauce that is made with cucumber.

Last time I ate Arby's they had the two gyros for $6 deal. I bought one for my brother, and he said, "These aren't real gyros." So I ate his for him. :D
What are gyros?

Know what a submarine sandwich is?

Same idea, different makins

Actually, a gyro is closer to a taco than it is a sub.

Specifically, a gyro is a pita bread, filled with spit roasted carved meat, tomatoes, shredded lettuce and tzaziki sauce (a sauce made from cucumbers), which is then folded over and eaten.
I love tzaziki, I make my own.

I don't know what you think are poppers, but a poster further up the thread told you right. A popper is a jalapeno cut lengthwise, stuffed with cheese (some include bacon in the filling), and then deep fried.

Do you have a picture of what you thought was a popper, so that we can help you identify it?

And BTW...................the gyros at Arby's aren't half bad. And, they come with real tzaziki sauce that is made with cucumber.

Last time I ate Arby's they had the two gyros for $6 deal. I bought one for my brother, and he said, "These aren't real gyros." So I ate his for him. :D
What are gyros?

Know what a submarine sandwich is?

Same idea, different makins

Actually, a gyro is closer to a taco than it is a sub.

Specifically, a gyro is a pita bread, filled with spit roasted carved meat, tomatoes, shredded lettuce and tzaziki sauce (a sauce made from cucumbers), which is then folded over and eaten.
I love tzaziki, I make my own.

I love the stuff too. Care to post your recipie for it here?

okay so seriously, don't jalapeno poppers normally have SMALL pieces of pepper in them, I mean not one huge piece of pepper?

so gross

th

Okay well I can deal with that, the pepper is THIN, the pepper in these poppers at Arby's were like 50% of the popper!

Arbys is OK if you want roast beef sandwiches.

However, when I have a taste for roastbeef, a roast beef sandwich is no good!!

Forum List

Back