Arabs Demand Everything - what else is new?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
'All of Jerusalem must be returned before negotiations' | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

The sixth Fatah General Assembly decreed on Saturday that the return of both east and west Jerusalem to Palestinian control was a "red line" which was non-negotiable, and would need to be fulfilled before any peace talks with Israel could renew, Israel Radio reported.

According to the report, a document adopted by the Fatah delegates of the assembly declared that Palestinians would "continue to be sacrificed until residents of Jerusalem are free of settlements and settlers." The document went on to state that all of Jerusalem, including the surrounding villages, belonged to the Palestinians, and lands conquered following the Six Day War shared the same status as those located within the Green Line.

----------------

Once again, the arabs show their hand that they have no interest in a peace deal with anyone else, and that self-determination and sovereignty for others in the middle east is not acceptable.

Until they understand that other people have rights as well, peace in the middle east is impossible.

Seriously Rhodie if you actually stopped looking at things through a lens that apparently has a rather large star of david painted across the front of it, then perhaps you'd make a little more sense. Yes granted what was said may have been said by Arabs, but you totally wouldn't point out how many Knesset members probably preyed for the death of all of the Arabs last night. Or how a couple of Israeli MK's just recently got into a fist fight with several families in a west bank town over their anger at Israeli settlements. What I find funny is someone like yourself who would probably blow a gasket if someone was into holocaust denial, you are quick to deny any injustice to a people you simply don't like that much. Whether you choose to deny it or not rhodie, both sides have acted in great injustices to each other, and it isn't right wana innocent people get caught in the crossfire no matter what their ethnicity or religion.

Seriously Rhodie if you actually stopped looking at things through a lens that apparently has a rather large star of david painted across the front of it, then perhaps you'd make a little more sense. Yes granted what was said may have been said by Arabs, but you totally wouldn't point out how many Knesset members probably preyed for the death of all of the Arabs last night. Or how a couple of Israeli MK's just recently got into a fist fight with several families in a west bank town over their anger at Israeli settlements. What I find funny is someone like yourself who would probably blow a gasket if someone was into holocaust denial, you are quick to deny any injustice to a people you simply don't like that much. Whether you choose to deny it or not rhodie, both sides have acted in great injustices to each other, and it isn't right wana innocent people get caught in the crossfire no matter what their ethnicity or religion.

Exactly! :clap2:

there has been injustice done by both sides not just by Palestine. Rhode's problem is that he blames everything on the Palestinians and Arabs and never points out the injustice that Israel has caused. He acts as if Israel is some golden child who does no wrong.

I think both sides need to get it together.

• Banned

Look, there are shades of grey, but to say the israelis are equally at fault for this conflict is simply an example of not knowing the facts.

The arab nations have fucked things up for the WB/gaza arabs, starting endless wars and terrorism, and they've joined in where they could, so it is not as if they can claim "we're innocent and the aggrieved party."

Also, the MKs you mention don't run the government, the prime minister does, and he said he accepts a 2-state solution.

Funny how Netanyahu can say he is willing to compromise, but the arabs incessantly demand what they know is a total non-starter; the re-patriation of all arabs who left israel in 1948. Why is that?

Now then, have the israelis always acted perfectly? No they have not, but in comparison to other nations besieged like they have, frankly they've shown remarkable restraint. I've been personally in US wars, and have been "in the neighborhood" when others have fought, and believe me, the efforts the IDF has gone through to minimize civilian casualties is second to none. That's a fact, jack.

• Banned
there has been injustice done by both sides not just by Palestine. Rhode's problem is that he blames everything on the Palestinians and Arabs and never points out the injustice that Israel has caused. He acts as if Israel is some golden child who does no wrong.I think both sides need to get it together.

You know what, many israelis would be willing to forgive and forget, and just start over - but take a look at what the arabs have said, and did say at this meeting: "all of jerusalem is ours, and we demand the total right of return - no compromise on either."

Please tell me how you think that, with these arab statements, and the inevitable attacks israel endures every time it exits land, that it has a genuine peace partner?

You know what, many israelis would be willing to forgive and forget, and just start over - but take a look at what the arabs have said, and did say at this meeting: "all of jerusalem is ours, and we demand the total right of return - no compromise on either."

Please tell me how you think that, with these arab statements, and the inevitable attacks israel endures every time it exits land, that it has a genuine peace partner?

are you for real? Israel doesn't even want Palestine to become an independent state. When Obama started talking about a Palestinian state they got an attitude. And what does Israel have to forgive? The conflict isn't just the Arabs fault. It's their fault as well. Just look at Jenin and Gaza.

to be honest i think as far as Jerusalem goes. That city needs to be a UN controlled city and neither sides should have control of it. Make it a free city.

And yeah I agree the Palestinians should comprise more. But it has to be from both sided.

are you for real? Israel doesn't even want Palestine to become an independent state. When Obama started talking about a Palestinian state they got an attitude.

What decade are you in? Bush was the first president to state publically the US supported a 2-state solution, and that was like 6 years ago...

And what does Israel have to forgive? The conflict isn't just the Arabs fault. It's their fault as well. Just look at Jenin and Gaza.

"Jenin"? Do you mean the faked "massacre" that went from "thousands dead" to 47 over night?

This conflict is primarily the arabs' fault, you just don't have the character to admit it.

to be honest i think as far as Jerusalem goes. That city needs to be a UN controlled city and neither sides should have control of it. Make it a free city.

When the arabs controlled it, jews were not allowed in. When israel took over in 1967, everyone was allowed in...see the difference?

And yeah I agree the Palestinians should comprise more. But it has to be from both sided.

I guarantee you that israel would walk away from the West Bank TODAY if it meant an end to the terrorism and attacks - but they know it wouldn't be. Gaza and Lebanon was the perfect proof that this conflict has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with land...

See this link for some further history, and how the arabs have been murdering jews there long before israel existed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riots_in_Palestine_of_1920

Last edited:
Are you guys SERIOUS?

Madrassahs all over the ME teach children that there is no Israel, the maps have wiped them off the map.

Everyone knows the goal is for there to be no Israel, didn't Arafat come right out and say that?

Does anyone anywhere actually believe anything else would ever be acceptable???

It was the Jews land to start with, the Romans drove them off twice, yet they kept coming back.

There has never been a "Palestine" people, that's just the word the Romans named the land and people from all over melted into it, and when the Jews BOUGHT it and so much more barren desolate land, I'm pretty sure I just read the MAJORITY were Jews! But still they bought out others that owned the land and became a nation.

Then THEY WERE ATTACKED and they gained more ground in an AMAZING victory dissolving all doubt that God is in control as so many prophesies come true. The Jews won lands after being attacked, and still they are demanded of it.

JORDAN is truely part of Israel, if you want to be FACTUAL, one should say the Arab occupied territory of Jordan and surrounding territories, not the other way around about Israel.

Exactly! :clap2:

there has been injustice done by both sides not just by Palestine. Rhode's problem is that he blames everything on the Palestinians and Arabs and never points out the injustice that Israel has caused. He acts as if Israel is some golden child who does no wrong.

I think both sides need to get it together.

Oh sure, and Israel should beg forgiveness for getting in the way of the bombs that go off at their hospitals and schools.

There is NO comparison, the Jews are right seven ways from Sunday. Not because anyone is trying to paint it in any particular way, but the Jews have shown amazing patience and restraint.

are you for real? Israel doesn't even want Palestine to become an independent state. When Obama started talking about a Palestinian state they got an attitude. And what does Israel have to forgive? The conflict isn't just the Arabs fault. It's their fault as well. Just look at Jenin and Gaza.

Why should Palestine be a state? There are no roots to Palestine except for the Jews!

Israel is a TINY little nations surrounded by an OCEAN of land but the Jordanians won't give any of it up because THEY WANT to make Israel the issue!

The Jews took a worthless land and made it into a lush fruitbasket and now everyone is demanding it.

The Jews BOUGHT their own land back, why should they buy what was theirs and then give it over once again? They are already on what, 20% of what they were originally to have?

And you KNOW it's not about the land anyway, it's about genocide of the Jews. Unbelievable.

You really are as dumb as a sack of rocks, aren't you, jent? I pity you. You've been so thoroughly indoctrinated that you're probably not even aware of how ridiculous your beliefs are.

So you agree that the Jews shouldn't be rewarded for displacing the locals and taking their land. Good, you're making progress!

Correct ****, the arabs, for starting the 1948, the 1967, and the 1973 wars, should NOT be rewarded with getting more land.

The arabs started these wars, and lost them. Tough noogies.

Actually Israel DID give up land at the Camp David Accords. They gave back the Sinai Peninsula, Golan Heights, Gaza, and the West Bank.

Actually Israel DID give up land at the Camp David Accords. They gave back the Sinai Peninsula, Golan Heights, Gaza, and the West Bank.

No question, the difference was that Egypt was utterly defeated, and did not have the World Media/leftists etc., pushing it into further conflict. It had had enough wars, and simply wanted its land back.

That is not the case with the WB/Gaza arabs...

So you agree that the Jews shouldn't be rewarded for displacing the locals and taking their land. Good, you're making progress!

Correct ****, the arabs, for starting the 1948, the 1967, and the 1973 wars, should NOT be rewarded with getting more land.

The arabs started these wars, and lost them. Tough noogies.

not the golan heights.

Forum List

Back