Arabs Demand Everything - what else is new?

But it wasn't right for them to do that at the expense of innocent people losing their lives. Israel has one of the best armies in the world yet they cannot destroy a rag tag terrorist group without killing innocent people in the process?

How much combat experience do you have? You ever served in a front-line position manning a rifle in an urban environment with your enemy NOT wearing uniforms or identfication markers of any kind, hiding behind civilians, using schools, hospitals, and diplomatic missions for cover, and you expect civilians not to get killed? How old are you? :cuckoo:

i call bibi and avigdor extremists.

I'm sorry but I cannot respond to you further. You are no better than the other garbage in the "Iran" thread.

I will await better, smarter posters to arrive in the forum...

translation: "WAAAAAAAAAH! WHAAAAAAAAAH! Im a BITCH and my PPUSSY ACHES like a TEETHING TODDLER! WHAAAAAAAA! AGREE WITH ME! WHAAAAA!"

:rofl:

:thup:

translation: "WAAAAAAAAAH! WHAAAAAAAAAH!

Notice how the chimp tries to insult in the manner 5 year olds do, never can offer something on topic because it is so dull-witted as to be devoid of any facts...

Why can't you answer the questions, moron?

How many campaigns did you serve, chimp?

The Big Talking Chimp probably shits in her pants holding a .22 long rifle at a fucking range... I'd bet your mommy still cooks for you, doesn't she, little sissy?

translation: "WAAAAAAAAAH! WHAAAAAAAAAH!

Notice how the chimp tries to insult in the manner 5 year olds do, never can offer something on topic because it is so dull-witted as to be devoid of any facts...

Why can't you answer the questions, moron?

How many campaigns did you serve, chimp?

The Big Talking Chimp probably shits in her pants holding a .22 long rifle at a fucking range... I'd bet your mommy still cooks for you, doesn't she, little sissy?

Again, what the fuck are you even TALKING about? What questions have you asked anyone besides "WHAAAAAH! I LOVE jews, right or wrong, WHAAAAH!" Do you think you are some big tough guy, vagina boy? How man CAMPAIGNS? Seriously, it's fucking HILARIOUS when your type starts trying to flex on a MESSAGE BOARD. Not only does it convey just how stupid you feel but it also illustrates what kind of absolute pussy you are in real life.

and, just so you know, lil guy.. I live in the mid west and, chances are, i've shot more rounds by my 9th birthday than you have in your ENTIRE life. I hate to break it to you, kitkat, but you don't impress anyone with your silly fucking video game Halo-soldier wannabe talk than you do with your input on israel's apparent angelic HALO.

and, just so you know, lil guy.. I live in the mid west and, chances are, i've shot more rounds by my 9th birthday than you have in your ENTIRE life. I hate to break it to you, kitkat, but you don't impress anyone with your silly fucking video game Halo-soldier wannabe talk than you do with your input on israel's apparent angelic HALO

Translation: i am a big taking pussy who never served... :tongue: :razz: Hilarious.

Midwest? You mean detroit, with the other arab muslims, LOL....fucking scumbag is undermining the US from within....

Once again, here are the questions, see if you can answer them monkey:

-why does israel have to be compared to the US
-why cannot israel be compared to its neighbors?
-why do you refuse to discuss the treatment of jews/christians in arab nations?

and, just so you know, lil guy.. I live in the mid west and, chances are, i've shot more rounds by my 9th birthday than you have in your ENTIRE life. I hate to break it to you, kitkat, but you don't impress anyone with your silly fucking video game Halo-soldier wannabe talk than you do with your input on israel's apparent angelic HALO

Translation: i am a big taking pussy who never served... :tongue: :razz: Hilarious.

Midwest? You mean detroit, with the other arab muslims, LOL....fucking scumbag is undermining the US from within....

sssSSSSSOCK PUPPPETTTSSSSSSsssss!

cobra_commander.jpg

go get 'em, tiger!

:lol::lol:

No, I'm talking about Missouri. A state where your pussy ass would get strung up to the nearest tree for being such a bitch. Military service doesn't imply a whole lot, Private Pyle. Again, I guarenfuckingtee i've shot more round before I hit puberty than you have your entire fucking life. Nothing says TOUGH quite like.. uh.. following orders.

And i've answered your question, killer. Sorry, the rapist down the bench doesn't minimize your killings in the eyes of an ACTUAL WESTERN DEMOCRACY.

Nia seriously don't even bother lol, trying to discuss why there are arab muslims in the world who are humans just like you and me that don't all deserve a fiery death from above by an Israeli F-16 is really a bit of a pointless undertaking with Rhodescholar lol.

Think about it Rhodie nearly every single country in the Arab world has offered peace to the Israelis if they pull back to the green line, and the problem of Palestinian refugees being allowed to return to their homes they fled from during the war after Israel's creation.

Also the idea of removing checkpoints from Palestinian lands, and fortifying the actual Israeli border and not carving up Palestinian territory to fight suicide bombings, might do a little better then the current situation that has alot of pissed off Palestinians cut off and restricted from movement on their own lands, all the while watching settlers from time to time moving freely setting fire to their crops amongst other things.

Plus Rhodie it totally doesn't matter one's combat experience to notice what's wrong with the IDF picture of Operations like Cast Lead. This isn't just the posters on this site, it's everyone from a number of members of our own goverment, to the United Nations, to military commanders goverment officials from around the globe. That have said the IDF used a rediculous amount of force against the people of Gaza that accomplished little more then blowing the krap out of entire city blocks, with angry people who still can't leave one of the most densely packed coastal strips, (cough cough: giantic prison) in the world, powerless to little more then hope their families aren't next.

It's funny Rhodie because you are simply proving my point about the religiously motivated "i'm right because my god says so" ideolgy. Honestly if aspects of Judaism wasn't so relative to Christianity then would people in this country support the actions of the Israeli goverment as much as they do?? You know I don't have a problem with a country protecting it's citizens. But when you do so in a manner that is so careless that your troops feel that white phosporus shells lobbed at one of the biggest UN food storage facilities igniting several metric tons of food aid, because allegedly there where some guys with guns in the vicinity, in a manner that doesn't really do much but unleash more missles and rockets on Gaza in less then a month, then Hamas has in the 8 years they've been lobbing Qassams and mortars at Southern Israel. Not to mention a dent was barely even put into Hamas, and everyone is right back to square one with really not much of anything accomplished. I mean when you compare the military capabilities of the IDF opposed to Hamas, it would be like pitting a 12 year old boy against a 300 pound mixed martial arts fighter. Obviously the boy is very quite capable of very troubling mischeif. But if that 300 pound fighter shows up and beats that kid and his family and friends to a bloody pulp because of say the boy causes some serious mischeif to the fighter's family, how do you think the world would look at that? But if that fighter in all his might, took the proportinate steps to go after the root of the problem rather then simply beating the living krap out of whoever stood in his way, does one really think the world would be in an outrage.

What's funny Rhodie is that yes indeed Hamas is a great expert in booby traps and other aspects of guerilla warfare. But for some odd reason our brave men and women who serve in our nation's military aren't that pussy as to intentionally kill men, women, and children who aren't combatants in Iraq and Afghanistan. Simply because they're afraid that a house could have some sort of booby trap in it. I bet if you ask any US Marine or US Army soldier they wouldn't tell you they proudly served their country by blowing up a house with a family in it because they were scared it was booby trapped, get real man!

What?!?! You mean the US would NOT nuke Juarez Mexico if a drug cartel took shots at American border agents?

clearly, you want to see dead jews floating in the water.

And Rhodie granted I never served on a frontline, but I did have to undergo some Marine basic, which included fighting insurgency, aside from hopping out of UH-60's, and sweeping and clearing a village of civilians and taking in to custody or taking out any insurgent resistance we might encounter, all for a really bad ass film role I had might I add lol!

By the way Rhodie, what exactly is it that makes you our resident military service expert, are you a decorated veteran??

Nia seriously don't even bother lol, trying to discuss why there are arab muslims in the world who are humans just like you and me that don't all deserve a fiery death from above by an Israeli F-16 is really a bit of a pointless undertaking with Rhodescholar lol.
LOL, Pot calling the kettle black!

Think about it Rhodie nearly every single country in the Arab world has offered peace to the Israelis if they pull back to the green line, and the problem of Palestinian refugees being allowed to return to their homes they fled from during the war after Israel's creation
Nice little twist on words buddy! They called for the RETURN OF THE REFUGEES! Which the Arabs now would be the end of Judaism in M.E. That would be total unacceptable to anyone who is not a leftist!

Also the idea of removing checkpoints from Palestinian lands, and fortifying the actual Israeli border and not carving up Palestinian territory to fight suicide bombings, might do a little better then the current situation that has alot of pissed off Palestinians cut off and restricted from movement on their own lands, all the while watching settlers from time to time moving freely setting fire to their crops amongst other things.
The checkpoint and the Security Barriers started after the intifadas. Seems to me they would be pissed off anyways. Not ironically since the security barrier went up there have been no suicide bombs! Try to think outside of your leftist box for once!

Funny how the Jews evacuated every Gaza settlement and removed every soldier from Gaza. Yet the Gazans responded by launching numerous and daily missile attacks number in the thousands!

If the Palestinians want the checkpoints to go down then they should stop giving the Israelis reasons to keep them up!

Plus Rhodie it totally doesn't matter one's combat experience to notice what's wrong with the IDF picture of Operations like Cast Lead.
Cast Lead was a high unfortunate but utterly justifiable and well successful military operation. Once again any country in the world would not sit by for even a week while the neighboring country shoots thousands of missiles at it!

It's funny Rhodie because you are simply proving my point about the religiously motivated "i'm right because my god says so" ideolgy.
And you have you proven? That you are simply blinded with leftist naivity! Don't toss stones from a glass house.

Honestly if aspects of Judaism wasn't so relative to Christianity then would people in this country support the actions of the Israeli goverment as much as they do??
YES, because Americans don't support Islamic terrorism. And because this country is secular. So your point is flawed at its core!

Not to mention a dent was barely even put into Hamas
What a lie! Why have the missile stopped, you arrogant asshole!

I mean when you compare the military capabilities of the IDF opposed to Hamas, it would be like pitting a 12 year old boy against a 300 pound mixed martial arts fighter.
If the boy had a suicide vest on the martial arts fighter would be well dead!

Obviously the boy is very quite capable of very troubling mischeif
And walk into a mall of civilians, into a wedding or onto a crowded bus and kill hundreds!

Interesting you equate killing Jews as just "mischief." Why not just equate Jews to ants, so killing them isn't immoral?

But if that fighter in all his might, took the proportinate steps to go after the root of the problem rather then simply beating the living krap out of whoever stood in his way, does one really think the world would be in an outrage.
Wow lefty how do you do that ? Please tell us! Please share your military expertise!

What's funny Rhodie is that yes indeed Hamas is a great expert in booby traps and other aspects of guerilla warfare.
Hardest wars to fight! See our troubles in Afghanistan. Terrorist don't wear signs on their back that say kill me I'm a terrorist. They don't even label their hideouts, bomb here I am a terrorist hangout!

But for some odd reason our brave men and women who serve in our nation's military aren't that pussy as to intentionally kill men, women, and children who aren't combatants in Iraq and Afghanistan.
LOL, go ask the Afghanis and Iraqis and they will tell you that collateral damage has happened through out the war. Remember when we accidentally bombed a wedding in Afghanistan. Your memory is very selective. Yes we don't target civilians, but we have killed them by mistake.

Israel doesn't target civilians, but they are fighting in one of the most dense areas in the world and were the enemy has no problem storing bombs, guns and fighters in Mosques, Churchs, schools, hospitals or civilian homes. Where the fighters perfer to take the fight to populated areas, because if they die at least they take civilians with them and win a PR battle!

get real man!

take your own advice son!

...Troll in a Post?

cobra_commander.jpg

go get 'em, tiger!

Say, Ghook.. how is Del trolling when it's pretty fucking obvious that DEL IS NOT MY SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT AS RHODES SO DAFTLY INSISTS?

Say, Ghook.. Having any luck quoting me yet? I'm starting to think you have no intention of providing evidence for your accusation that I hate jews and want to see them all dead. come on, yo! SAY IT AINT SO!

And Rhodie granted I never served on a frontline, but I did have to undergo some Marine basic, which included fighting insurgency
LOL, I would bet my entire Jewish Bank Account that you're full of shit! Son your fooling no one!

didn't.. you ... JUST ... cry about trolling?

tsk tsk tsk.. Maybe your time would be better served digging up Shogun Quotes for that "SHOGUN LOVES DEAD JEWS" thread I invite you to post...

im WAITING....

:eusa_whistle:

Jooooooooo HOOOOOOOO... Ghooook.. WHERE ARRRE YOUUUUU?

...Troll in a Post?

cobra_commander.jpg

go get 'em, tiger!

if you'll point out where i've acted as a moderator in this thread, then i'll plead guilty to abuse of power. since i did not moderate this thread, and indeed let lil rhodie take his *best* shots at me, publicly and privately, i would say that the question is moot. i'm just as much a member here as anyone else.

if i had threatened to infract or ban lil rhodie for his attacks on me, that would be another story altogether, but i haven't nor do i intend to. it's obvious that i would not be impartial in any dispute involving lil rhodie, so someone else on staff will have to deal with him should the necessity arise.

del

Actually if that were the case you would be one broke jew lol. I played US Marine Private Tyrone Woods in an independent film about the Vietnam War. Where we had war games scenarios where we had to do everything from search for explosives and booby traps in a village, to during one scene I got buzzed about 300 feet overhead by a Douglas Sky Raider, that might I add rumbled the ground beneath my feet so hard with it's propeller, it felt like it was close enough to give me a hair cut.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back