Arabs Demand Everything - what else is new?

Israel is an issue because it was created as a nation of immigrants so Europe could dispose of the Jews. The Jews were happy because they had their holy land back and Europe got rid of them. The Arabs got screwed in the process. Arabs have viewed themselves as fighting against an occupying force ever since.

The requisite personal attacks
rhodescholar said:
fucking moron... ****... sick little turd... douchebag... arab muslim racist trash... fucktard... **** asshole moron... dipshit weakie monkey... asshole mods... idiot retard... illiterate monkey... fucking total piece of shit... animal asshole... scumbag... idiot asshole... fucking moron... stupid fucking ****... asshole... piece of lowlife shit...

arab muslim lackey...
1 out of 3 is correct. I guess I should be impressed.

Oh sure, and Israel should beg forgiveness for getting in the way of the bombs that go off at their hospitals and schools.

There is NO comparison, the Jews are right seven ways from Sunday. Not because anyone is trying to paint it in any particular way, but the Jews have shown amazing patience and restraint.

first off no where in my post did I say that Israel should beg for forgiveness. My point is that Israel needs to own up to the things they have done to Palestinians instead of acting like they are some type of infallible golden child that is being bullied by Palestine. Palestine doesn't even have their own proper army. The people have to resort to fighting with rocks for goodness sakes. Israel has a fully functional army (one of the best in the world). So explain to me how are the Palestinians causing them problems.

And no one is saying Israel doesn't have a right to defend themselves. Israel has every right to defend it's people. However the occupying of Palestinians territory. and the settlements into Palestine land is wrong. and let's not forget the over 200 UN resolutions that are against Israel. And they haven't followed most of them.

And do you expect the Palestinians just say "OK you want this land. just go ahead take my land". you'd be pissed to if somebody came into your country trying to take it away and claim it to be theirs because they believe it to be their holy land.

let me ask you a question. if roles were reversed and it was Arab Muslims that wanted a piece of land from the Jews because they claimed it to be their holy land. And they just went and took it would you supporting it then?

Like I keep on saying Palestine has it's faults. A lot of them at that. Especially with Hamas running the country now. But don't think Israel is innocent in this mess. Israel has done some pretty foul things just like the Palestinians have.

let me ask you a question. if roles were reversed and it was Arab Muslims that wanted a piece of land from the Jews because they claimed it to be their holy land. And they just went and took it would you supporting it then?
I think that jent supports the "Jewish" side simply because it's Jewish. After all, it says in the Bible that Israel is the land of the Jews - that's all the justification she needs. To people like her and RS, Arabs are pieces of human detritus who can do no good. Jews, on the other hand, are YHWH's chosen race - everything they touch turns into sunshine, rainbows, and lollipops. Most Jews aren't as delusional and biased as Christian Zionists.

are you for real? Israel doesn't even want Palestine to become an independent state. When Obama started talking about a Palestinian state they got an attitude.

What decade are you in? Bush was the first president to state publically the US supported a 2-state solution, and that was like 6 years ago...

And what does Israel have to forgive? The conflict isn't just the Arabs fault. It's their fault as well. Just look at Jenin and Gaza.

"Jenin"? Do you mean the faked "massacre" that went from "thousands dead" to 47 over night?

This conflict is primarily the arabs' fault, you just don't have the character to admit it.

to be honest i think as far as Jerusalem goes. That city needs to be a UN controlled city and neither sides should have control of it. Make it a free city.

When the arabs controlled it, jews were not allowed in. When israel took over in 1967, everyone was allowed in...see the difference?

And yeah I agree the Palestinians should comprise more. But it has to be from both sided.

I guarantee you that israel would walk away from the West Bank TODAY if it meant an end to the terrorism and attacks - but they know it wouldn't be. Gaza and Lebanon was the perfect proof that this conflict has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with land...

See this link for some further history, and how the arabs have been murdering jews there long before israel existed:

1920 Palestine riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First off I didn't say US didn't support a Palestinian state. What I meant was about the Israel not supporting it enough. Secondly if you believe Jenin wasn't that big of deal then you are more messed than I thought. thirdly Gaza and the Lebanon war was an over action which resulted in thousands of civilians being killed. Especially in Lebanon. I knew a couple of people who were there when the war started. i knew one woman who even winded up losing have a miscarriage because of the stress the war caused and then refugees started to spill into neighboring countries. Israel could have dealt with hezbollah without killing all of those innocent people and destroying people's homes and lives. And I'm not even going to get into Gaza.
thirdly. So are you saying because some Muslims in the past killed Jews. That somehow what Israel is doing today to Palestinians is somehow justified? And that the Arabs should just give them whatever they want? Muslims could easily use that same lame excuse when it comes to Christians. Because crusades were killing Muslims right and left during a period of time as well. Or how about slavery. My ancestors were slaves so does that mean I can take whatever I want from the white man because of the hardships my people in the past had to face?

you keep on going back in the past like centuries ago. Whereas we gotta live in the now. And what's happening now between Israel and Palestine is a bunch of mess and violence coming from both sides. Don't think Israel is innocent in this mess.

Are you guys SERIOUS?

Madrassahs all over the ME teach children that there is no Israel, the maps have wiped them off the map.
?

are you kidding me? first off i've taught in the middle east before and they do not wipe Israel off their maps. nor do they teach the kids there is no Israel. if you ask the majority of schools students they know what Israel is and point at it on a map. such nonsense you're talking.

how about turning off fox news for a day will ya? the right wing crap has got you misinformed.

It was the Jews land to start with, the Romans drove them off twice, yet they kept coming back.

ACTUALLY, it belonged to the Canaanites... and we see how jews took it THEN TOO, eh? Just kinda CLAIMED it. You know. Like a terrorist.

I knew it was only a matter of time before your John Hagee soundalike ass fell in love with Rhodes bitch. Mention Jesus and that he was a jew and your kind will totally forget that a muslim is a human being whose history is AS RICH on that land as the heebs. There is a second coming clash to get ready for, eh dogma junkie?

You really are as dumb as a sack of rocks, aren't you, jent? I pity you. You've been so thoroughly indoctrinated that you're probably not even aware of how ridiculous your beliefs are.

The requisite personal attacks by the resident arab muslim lackey...

rofl:

that kinda loses it's accusation value given how much shit you've already typed, bitch.

Clearly, words the quote feature at USMB are antisemtitc.

:lol:

So say all of a sudden there was a war involving native americans and some foreign country, and rather then putting native tribes on reservations, you were kicked out of your home and your family was displaced, all in the name of giving my people a home on the land of my ancestors. Plus it was all brokered by the United Nations, a foreign body who did'nt even care much to get your input in the matter, how would you feel about that? Would you shake hands and smile about it, or would you be pissed???

As for you Jen the Arab denier, here's a bit of a little newsflash for you. If Arabs have no roots in that region, why exactly is it that Arabic is the most widely spoken language from the family of semetic languages in the world? Wait a minute, semetic where have I heard that word before lol? Oh yeah seeing how a number of you are quick to call someone anti-semetic that has any negative words to say about Israel, i'm sure you've heard the word lol.

So you claim that Israel is the innocent victim, that simply wants to reach out their hand in peace?? So of course they're doing that by supporting the settlers natural growth outside the borders of Israel, the same settlers who set fire to Palestinian fields just because they feel like it. You make a laughable argument Rhodie about the Israeli MK's pretty much being justified because they don't run the goverment. That's like saying it would be okay if members of congress got into a fist fight, because hey they don't run the ship the president does lol.

Jen and it would really be nice if you stated the sources of where you get your information, rather then presenting your personal, or perhaps even religiously motivated opinions as facts. Because contrary to your own popular belief there are Arabs who are actually people like you and me in the world.

Seriously people, just because Bill O'Reily says it doesn't make it the truth lol. Try getting information from some form of news other then the American equivilant of the Islamic Republic News Agency lol.

What I meant was about the Israel not supporting it enough.

And the arabs refuse to accept israel as a jewish state.

Secondly if you believe Jenin wasn't that big of deal then you are more messed than I thought.

Even the UN said the death totals were fabricated, and then did their own research to prove it. Next.

thirdly Gaza and the Lebanon war was an over action which resulted in thousands of civilians being killed.

Sorry but if you fire rockets into another country, you will be attacked.

Especially in Lebanon. I knew a couple of people who were there when the war started. i knew one woman who even winded up losing have a miscarriage because of the stress the war caused and then refugees started to spill into neighboring countries.

Sounds terrible, but that's what happens when a terrorist group is allowed to run the southern part of your country. Get rid of the terrorist group, and the border won't turn into a combat zone, obviously...

Israel could have dealt with hezbollah without killing all of those innocent people and destroying people's homes and lives.

Please enlighten us how.

That somehow what Israel is doing today to Palestinians is somehow justified? And that the Arabs should just give them whatever they want?

Strawman nonsense.

So say all of a sudden there was a war involving native americans and some foreign country, and rather then putting native tribes on reservations, you were kicked out of your home and your family was displaced, all in the name of giving my people a home on the land of my ancestors. Plus it was all brokered by the United Nations, a foreign body who did'nt even care much to get your input in the matter, how would you feel about that? Would you shake hands and smile about it, or would you be pissed???

Nonsensical garbage, and not even a close analogy...

So you claim that Israel is the innocent victim, that simply wants to reach out their hand in peace?? So of course they're doing that by supporting the settlers natural growth outside the borders of Israel, the same settlers who set fire to Palestinian fields just because they feel like it.

Israel pulled thousands of settlers out of Gaza...please enlighten us as to what compromises the arabs have made in Gaza or the WB?

As for you Jen the Arab denier, here's a bit of a little newsflash for you. If Arabs have no roots in that region, why exactly is it that Arabic is the most widely spoken language from the family of semetic languages in the world? Wait a minute, semetic where have I heard that word before lol? Oh yeah seeing how a number of you are quick to call someone anti-semetic that has any negative words to say about Israel, i'm sure you've heard the word lol.

So you claim that Israel is the innocent victim, that simply wants to reach out their hand in peace?? So of course they're doing that by supporting the settlers natural growth outside the borders of Israel, the same settlers who set fire to Palestinian fields just because they feel like it. You make a laughable argument Rhodie about the Israeli MK's pretty much being justified because they don't run the goverment. That's like saying it would be okay if members of congress got into a fist fight, because hey they don't run the ship the president does lol.

Jen and it would really be nice if you stated the sources of where you get your information, rather then presenting your personal, or perhaps even religiously motivated opinions as facts. Because contrary to your own popular belief there are Arabs who are actually people like you and me in the world.

no. we'd SHARE the land since we BOTH have a history and legitimacy that are valid on the land. We didn't ship our former slaves back to Africa. We didn't expect white south afrikaners to gtfo. right? Which is why I always like to bring up the equality in AMERICA that you won't find any of our local zionist jews proposing in israel any time soon. WE don't pretend that America is ONLY a nation FOR white people on par with Jillian's opinion that israel just wont be israel without jews being segregated and pampered from everyone else. Name one motherfucking American state that doesn't treat native americans on par with whitey in a jurisdiction off of a reservation.

"And the arabs refuse to accept israel as a jewish state."

and neither would you accept an America that is a ARYAN state, you silly fucking bitch.

Someone here may want to inform the moron shogun pussy that i do not read, nor respond to, its posts, so it can cease polluting the threads where the adults enter.

My words are for those of us laughing at you, holmes. If you have a problem I suggest you take it to your slueth sock puppet hunting mod contact!

:rofl:

:thup:

ps.. i kinda FIGURED you'd balk at the idea of an ARYAN AMERICA. :lol:

you flipper fingered thalidomide baby.

Yeah, thaose damned Arabs,

Demanding all sorts of things they can't have

Things like:

Please give me my house and farm back.

Please don't bulldoze my house down.

Please stop killing our children.

Selfish bastards!

Forum List