Arabs Demand Everything - what else is new?

Yeah, thaose damned Arabs,

Please tell me you're smarter than that...and if that's what you really believe, then what is your opinion on the 900,000 jews ethnically cleansed from the arab muslim world?

sssSSSSSOCK PUPPPPPETSSSSSsssss

:rofl:

thankfully, ONLY jews matter. Nevermind that this joo loving bastard would NEVER allow his favored ethnicity to live in the US like he would a non-jew in israel.

Rhodie it is people like you who are truly the problem. A great solution that would serve well in this situation would be one that I think we all probably learned back in grade school "two wrongs don't make a right." Yes Jews have been persecuted in many Arab countries, aside from by the Nazis, but because that happened, how does that warrant absolute destruction and death of people some of which who weren't anymore powerful to change their leadership, then you or I were to kick George Bush out of office. What's funny is you don't even make at least a pathetic attempt of refuting editec's statements, you just pull the perverbial "oh yeah well what about this that was done to the Jewish people" tired played out argument. Yeah it's kind of hard to argue with the facts isn't it lol?

I mean Rhodie another example for instance if you have a crazy guy who throws stuff, or maybe occasionaly takes a few shots at your house, what would the best solution be? Dealing with the guy who is the actual problem to you, and those who live around you? Or are you going to go down to that guys neighborhood, and make everyone who lives anywhere near him suffer, have their homes bulldozed or destroyed? My guess would be that even though yeah his neighbors know that guy is a nutjob. But they really don't like being in danger, and knowing that you in no way differentiate between them and the crazy guy, my guess is they'd probably join up with the crazy guy in the hopes of putting up at least somewhat of a fight against you. Which in turn begins they back and forth cycle of well you shoot me i'll shoot you. Low and behold here you find yourself in a conflict that is centuries old with no sign of ending.

Lol Rhodie what is quite laughable is how you dismiss my native american analogy as:

"Nonsensical garbage, and not even a close analogy..."

But honestly I really do beg to differ, think about it. Your ancestors have no claim to anything in this land that they began stealing not even 600 hundred years ago, and my native ancestors have lived in these lands since before the time of Jesus. But I don't see you standing up telling the United States goverment that my people deserve to be resettled in their ancestral homelands, even if the homes of families have to be bulldozed to make way for it, but you'll be all for all of that because the Israelis are doing that to the Arabs, and then deny any wrong doing on the part of the Israelis, am I sensing a bit of a racially motivated bias rhodescholar lol??

Last edited:
Rhodie it is people like you who are truly the problem.

How is that? Because i anger the anti-semites by detailing the actual history, rather than their propaganda?

I advocate a 2-state solution, with israel inside the greenline only, but i also know - as anyone honest and intelligent enough to admit - that if israel were to completely pull out of the WB today, IT WOULD NOT MAKE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF DIFFERENCE.

The reason i created the other thread about minorities in arab muslim-majority nations is that arab muslims will not tolerate the self-determination or sovereignty of other groups in the mideast.

Once you embrace and understand that sentence, everything else becomes irrelevant. Because the bottom line, is that it does not matter what israel does or does not do, the arab muslims will not tolerate her existence, period.

A great solution that would serve well in this situation would be one that I think we all probably learned back in grade school "two wrongs don't make a right." Yes Jews have been persecuted in many Arab countries, aside from by the Nazis, but because that happened, how does that warrant absolute destruction and death of people some of which who weren't anymore powerful to change their leadership, then you or I were to kick George Bush out of office.

So now it also the jews' fault that the local arabs picked shitty leadership?

And in 1948, when the arab armies attacked, was that something that the jews, after a massive war, should have just said to the local arabs, ok, we understand your fellow arab muslims are assholes, even though they fought on your behalf - but since the majority of you local arabs left and did not directly fight, we forgive you... :eusa_whistle:

C'mon, you keep pressing for understanding of the arabs' side, and that they bear little responsibility, BUT the israelis are supposed to just accept and tolerate endless wars, terrorism and attacks, and just say, "its ok, we'll just give you one more chance..." And you talk about grade-school level viewpoints...

What's funny is you don't even make at least a pathetic attempt of refuting editec's statements, you just pull the perverbial "oh yeah well what about this that was done to the Jewish people" tired played out argument. Yeah it's kind of hard to argue with the facts isn't it lol?

Because his rant was so absurd and one-sided; the usual canard "the jews stole the land" tripe that it was not worth responding to.

I mean Rhodie another example for instance if you have a crazy guy who throws stuff, or maybe occasionaly takes a few shots at your house, what would the best solution be? Dealing with the guy who is the actual problem to you, and those who live around you? Or are you going to go down to that guys neighborhood, and make everyone who lives anywhere near him suffer, have their homes bulldozed or destroyed?

The IDF for the most part, has destroyed the houses of suicide bombers, which is a far lesser punishment than i would be dishing out. They have also destroyed/cleared out orange groves used by hamas and other winners to conduct sniper fire from...

My guess would be that even though yeah his neighbors know that guy is a nutjob. But they really don't like being in danger, and knowing that you in no way differentiate between them and the crazy guy, my guess is they'd probably join up with the crazy guy in the hopes of putting up at least somewhat of a fight against you. Which in turn begins they back and forth cycle of well you shoot me i'll shoot you. Low and behold here you find yourself in a conflict that is centuries old with no sign of ending.

But again, place SOME responsibility on the arabs. THEY voted to put that crazy guy in power - i.e., hamas, if i understand your analogy - and so many scream how hamas is the democratically elected leadership of the arabs, so they should not be shunned after Bush called for a vote.

You cannot have it both ways, and say that, and then turn around and claim: "well, they are bad people, and therefore even though the local arabs elected them, they shouldn't have to bear any responsibility for doing so."

But honestly I really do beg to differ, think about it. Your ancestors have no claim to anything in this land that they began stealing not even 600 hundred years ago, and my native ancestors have lived in these lands since before the time of Jesus. But I don't see you standing up telling the United States goverment that my people deserve to be resettled in their ancestral homelands, even if the homes of families have to be bulldozed to make way for it, but you'll be all for all of that because the Israelis are doing that to the Arabs, and then deny any wrong doing on the part of the Israelis, am I sensing a bit of a racially motivated bias rhodescholar lol??

The only bias i see here is towards the arabs, whom you seem totally unwilling to place any responsibility on for this conflict.

Let me ask you this, what mistakes would you list that the arab muslims have made in the conflict? Are there any you think they should bear the responsibility for?

ps.. i kinda FIGURED you'd balk at the idea of an ARYAN AMERICA. :lol:

you flipper fingered thalidomide baby.

Dude, thalidomide babies are like 48 now.

Elvis, I can't help but notice that you are receptive to the humor. Kudos to you. But, I'll ask again: Are you willing to see jews treated in the US like zionists demand treatment of non-jews in israel. It's a simple question. Are you FOR or AGAINST segregation and state based ethnic favoritism HERE like you seem to be THERE.

ps.. i kinda FIGURED you'd balk at the idea of an ARYAN AMERICA. :lol:

you flipper fingered thalidomide baby.

Elvis, I can't help but notice that you are receptive to the humor. Kudos to you. But, I'll ask again: Are you willing to see jews treated in the US like zionists demand treatment of non-jews in israel. It's a simple question. Are you FOR or AGAINST segregation and state based ethnic favoritism HERE like you seem to be THERE.

Jews HAVE been treated that way in the U.S. in some ways. Evanston, IL required a city sticker to get into their Lake Michigan beach. In order to keep the Jews from Skokie (the very next town over) OUT. This was prolly in the 50s and 60s.

Jews HAVE been treated that way in the U.S. in some ways. Evanston, IL required a city sticker to get into their Lake Michigan beach. In order to keep the Jews from Skokie (the very next town over) OUT. This was prolly in the 50s and 60s.

This isn't the 50s and 60s. Blacks WERE treated like slaves once too. Thats not how it is now, nor is it what we'd support nationally. So, again, and you can answer this knowing damn well that the US has fostered numerous jewish heavy populations: Do you or do you NOT support, in the year 2009, ethicity based segregation in the US on exact par with what is happening is Israel today? I'm talking about demographic birth/death rate manipulation. Population control. OATHS OF AN AYRAN AMERICA. The whole goddamn bowl of shit. Are you supportive of these exact same principals applied to the US as they are allowed to occur in zionist isreal.

Lol there ya go Rhodie, now we're making a little headway!

No I never said it was the jews fault that the Arabs picked shitty leadership. No more then I would say it is my fault that my fellow Americans between 2000-2008 picked extremely shitty leadership. Actually Rhodie it seems like you did understand my analogy a bit. Except for when you think about it, take into consideration the neighbors of the crazy guy who don't like his rucus. Now in order to take care of the idiot crazy guy in the neighborhood. Would you level the entire neighborhood hoping you get him in the process, or would you actually storm in from house to house untill you find the dude that's the cause of all of the problem.

In the way of Arab mistakes, I do beleive they have made a number of them. For instance the Qassam rockets for one. A crude weapon that's done little more then give the IDF a scape goat to go in and pretty much blow the krap out of anything that moved in Gaza. I mean think about it, if Hamas didn't fire rockets and the IDF kept up the crippling humanitarian blockade and restriction of the movement of people out and in to Gaza, and then kept up the airstrikes and attacks as well, they really wouldn't have much excuse with Obama being our president i'd hope.

Think about it, if Israel made a full withdrawl from the West Bank, and back to the borders of the greenline, which might I ad if would be done, that every nation that has a membership in the Arab League has offered peace to Israel. Honestly if it wouldn't make any difference then why don't they pull out of the West Bank? Better yet pull out of the West Bank checkpoints, settlements and all, go back to the Green Line, give the Palestinians a state, fortify their boder with the Palestinian state, and then leave them alone. Plus I also truly believe that the UN had a hand in creating this mess, and I think they should have a much more active hands on role in cleaning it up other then releasing the ocassional press release.

Lastly Rhodie like i've said in a number of posts, BOTH SIDES have their hands dirty in the conflict, and it's going to take extremist elements on both sides of the conflict collectively pulling their heads out of their asses before anyone sees anyone sort of peace.

Actually Rhodie it seems like you did understand my analogy a bit. Except for when you think about it, take into consideration the neighbors of the crazy guy who don't like his rucus. Now in order to take care of the idiot crazy guy in the neighborhood. Would you level the entire neighborhood hoping you get him in the process, or would you actually storm in from house to house untill you find the dude that's the cause of all of the problem.

And you do realize that when the IDF goes house to house, the houses are heavily booby-trapped, the lunatic's friends are waiting behind women and children to shoot at them, and impede them in every way possible?

In the way of Arab mistakes, I do beleive they have made a number of them.

I made use of your analogy, but you continue to avoid my point, where not a single minority in the middle east under arab muslim rule is thriving, not a single one.

The awful, racist, intolerant hatred of arab muslims against non-arabs is already widely known, so why is it such a surprise that israel would not be tolerated either?

For instance the Qassam rockets for one. A crude weapon that's done little more then give the IDF a scape goat to go in and pretty much blow the krap out of anything that moved in Gaza. I mean think about it, if Hamas didn't fire rockets and the IDF kept up the crippling humanitarian blockade and restriction of the movement of people out and in to Gaza, and then kept up the airstrikes and attacks as well, they really wouldn't have much excuse with Obama being our president i'd hope.

I, and most of the civilized world, have been waiting 75 years for the arab muslims to say, ok, war and terrorism isn't working - and isn't going to work - so maybe we should try something new, like peaceful, civil means.

Think about it, if Israel made a full withdrawl from the West Bank, and back to the borders of the greenline, which might I ad if would be done, that every nation that has a membership in the Arab League has offered peace to Israel.

This is incorrect. The arab/SA peace plan includes the right of return for the so-called arab "refugees", and this is a non-starter. If you notice, every peace plan from the arabs always has a similar gotcha. The UN certified israel's 2000 exit of lebanon, yet the hezbollah terrorists always manufacture a new excuse for further conflict, the 20-inches of farms, the mystical "7 villages" stolen, etc. etc. You may be of good will, but the arab muslim leadership is not.

Honestly if it wouldn't make any difference then why don't they pull out of the West Bank?

Because, as I mentioned before WRT to Gaza and Lebanon, pulling out of land does not bring peace, if the people on the other side do not wish it.

Better yet pull out of the West Bank checkpoints, settlements and all, go back to the Green Line, give the Palestinians a state, fortify their boder with the Palestinian state, and then leave them alone.

This is a tell-tale sign of 1-your age 2-your lack of understanding of the history and facts.

When israel stepped into the WB in the late 1960s, there was massive amounts of terrorism flowing into israel, so they put up the checkpoints which deterred and reduced the terrorism significantly. You need to ask which came first, the terrorism, or the checkpoints?

And israel did exit gaza, and even with a fortified border, found itself under rocket and mortar attacks. How high do you think they need to build a wall to protect themselves?

Lastly Rhodie like i've said in a number of posts, BOTH SIDES have their hands dirty in the conflict, and it's going to take extremist elements on both sides of the conflict collectively pulling their heads out of their asses before anyone sees anyone sort of peace.

This is key, where on the israeli side, they have twice crushed their extremists, whereas with the arabs, it is the extremists who are the leadership...

i call bibi and avigdor extremists.

I'm sorry but I cannot respond to you further. You are no better than the other garbage in the "Iran" thread.

I will await better, smarter posters to arrive in the forum...

shit, i will now have to count your posts since you announced your rule. where did i break it?

ETA: i actually looked at your posts, and you had a quite decent convo with me going after you shunned me on this thread. what's up?

Last edited:
i call bibi and avigdor extremists.

I'm sorry but I cannot respond to you further. You are no better than the other garbage in the "Iran" thread.

shit, i will now have to count your posts since you announced your rule. where did i break it?

ETA: i actually looked at your posts, and you had a quite decent convo with me going after you shunned me on this thread. what's up?
it can't respond to or refute anything you've said ;)

it can't respond to or refute anything you've said ;)

wha? did i viciously attack you too, Auguste von Hagens?

i am a nice guy, really! and yes, i got the winking emoticon..

Last edited:
wha? did i viciously attack you too, Auguste von Hagens?
Who? :confused:

too obscure, huh? that's what shot into my mind when i saw your avatar.

Gunther von Hagens

Auguste Rodin, the thinker, misused in such "publications" as: the american thinker, :lol::lol:
So that's his name!

I disagree with him 'inventing' it, though. There was a guy around the Renaissance who injected the bodies with waxes. I forget his name, but I think there's a museum of his works.
I wanted to go to the Body Works exhibit :(

What I meant was about the Israel not supporting it enough.

And the arabs refuse to accept israel as a jewish state.

Secondly if you believe Jenin wasn't that big of deal then you are more messed than I thought.

Even the UN said the death totals were fabricated, and then did their own research to prove it. Next.

Sorry but if you fire rockets into another country, you will be attacked.

Sounds terrible, but that's what happens when a terrorist group is allowed to run the southern part of your country. Get rid of the terrorist group, and the border won't turn into a combat zone, obviously...

Israel could have dealt with hezbollah without killing all of those innocent people and destroying people's homes and lives.

Please enlighten us how.

That somehow what Israel is doing today to Palestinians is somehow justified? And that the Arabs should just give them whatever they want?

Strawman nonsense.

But it wasn't right for them to do that at the expense of innocent people losing their lives. Israel has one of the best armies in the world yet they cannot destroy a rag tag terrorist group without killing innocent people in the process?

Forum List

Back