Could Israel Survive Without Enemies?

Jul 9, 2009
Given that Israel's whole being seems to exist on having enemies to fight and people to hate what would happen to it if the situation was the reverse?

Riding along on the guilt of the Holocaust Israel and its people seek to extort, kill, displace and commit acts of racism on a daily basis against all none Jews or Israelis. This is not lies or deciet this is the truth. Laws are passed to stop people discussing the Holocaust history unless it is favouable to Israel. Billions have been given to Israel from the US because of its alleged enemies. AIPAC and the ADL are Israels mouthpeiece in the US.

Everyday in Israel acts of racism are committed and worse to all none Jews. Acts that would not be tolerated in many other countries and are illegal in many others.

But what if Israels neighbours wanted to make peace, what then, what if there was no more terrorism/freedom fighters, what if people just wanted to live out their lives peacefully what then?

Would israel and its people accept this, are they even capable of doing so? Is there just too much to loose by living in peace with its neighbours. It would appear historically that everytime that this has happened Israel has taken steps to prevent it from coming to frution, why?

Does Israel's whole existence rely on constant conflict with its neighbours and if so to what end? If Israel and it people really wants peace and there was a real offer of it would it accept the offer?

I find it hard to believe that Israel would accept any offer of peace, that if every last Palestinian or any other none Jew said they will move away from Israel and the surrounding area for good that Israel would still not accept the offer.

It would appear that Israel just has to much too loose by having peace. There would be no need for hundreds of nukes, no need to invade or wish to invade other nations, no need to have billions in free money, no need to have massive weapons shipments and weapons technology from the US, no need for AIPAC and the ADL no need for so many things.

If the Isreali people trully want to live in peace then why don't they give peace a real chance? Like any nation has the Government of Israel or its rabid supporters even asked the Israeli people what they want?

Israel constantly creates enemies both real and imaginary everyday.

That way Israel can play the victim card.

And extort money and weapons from naive nations and their gulible citizens.

RHODEASSHOLE, as usual don't contribute to a discussion just the usual ignorant tirade that you come up with. Not one logical or reasoned response other than the usual crap you come out with you knuckle dragging moron, scholar my arse.

RhodesCommander : "SSSsssSSOCK PUPPPETSSssssss!"

cobra_commander.jpg

:rofl:

This is a ridiculous post. Israel has nukes and fights in wars because she has to. She lives in a rough neighborhood among millions of Arabs, who would love to see her wiped out. And it's not as if the Arabs don't have enough land, oil and resources. Even assuming the Palestinians are a valid, distinct people, let's review the history. In 1948 Israel accepted the Partition Plan, but she was attacked by 5 Arab armies. Then in 19 years, Jordan and Egypt did not establish a Palestinian state. Meanwhile Syria kept shooting down from the Golan Heights, and Egypt interfered with Israeli shipping. So Israel launched the 6-Day War. In 1973, Egypt and Syria attacked Israel. After the Oslo agreement in 1993, Israel started withdrawing from the "occupied territories", and later from Gaza. What was the Palestinian response? Suicide bombings, rockets from Gaza, and refusing every offer that Israel puts on the table for a Palestinian state, even though it means giving up the Biblical heartland. Are you not aware of this history?

Unfortunately for your kind it is history that bursts your bubble. You'll have to forgive me for not rationalizing another Canaanization of that land REGARDLESS of what hostility you can make excuses for. This isn't about how much land the natives have; pretending that jews are the only child of israel and should be the only ones who count is just asinine. Again, when you start dropping hints of bible excuses you might as well stop lampooning the 72 suicide bomb virgins because you are no less basing your premise on bullshit dogma junky crap than they are.

This is a ridiculous post. Israel has nukes and fights in wars because she has to. She lives in a rough neighborhood among millions of Arabs, who would love to see her wiped out. And it's not as if the Arabs don't have enough land, oil and resources. Even assuming the Palestinians are a valid, distinct people, let's review the history. In 1948 Israel accepted the Partition Plan, but she was attacked by 5 Arab armies. Then in 19 years, Jordan and Egypt did not establish a Palestinian state. Meanwhile Syria kept shooting down from the Golan Heights, and Egypt interfered with Israeli shipping. So Israel launched the 6-Day War. In 1973, Egypt and Syria attacked Israel. After the Oslo agreement in 1993, Israel started withdrawing from the "occupied territories", and later from Gaza. What was the Palestinian response? Suicide bombings, rockets from Gaza, and refusing every offer that Israel puts on the table for a Palestinian state, even though it means giving up the Biblical heartland. Are you not aware of this history?
Thanks for the Zionist fantasy history lesson :lol:

FOREVER, its only people such as you and Rhodes who make this post ridiculous because 1, you have missunderstood the issue and 2, you have not commented on the thread as I posted it which was set as a series of questions designed to produce a rational and logical debate about the subject matter.

RHODEASSHOLE, as usual don't contribute to a discussion just the usual ignorant tirade that you come up with. Not one logical or reasoned response other than the usual crap you come out with you knuckle dragging moron, scholar my arse.

You accuse me of rants? Lets examine your crud post shogun, er I mean public...

Given that Israel's whole being seems to exist on having enemies to fight and people to hate what would happen to it if the situation was the reverse?

Ever listen to the arab press, school textbooks, or radio? You probably cannot even speak arabic, so you can just STFU now.

When i see israel evening TV showing soap operas with arabs eating children like i saw in jordan and egypt, THEN mother fucker you might have a point.

Riding along on the guilt of the Holocaust Israel and its people seek to extort, kill, displace and commit acts of racism on a daily basis against all none Jews or Israelis.

After this idiocy, I really don't see a need to go further...

But what if Israels neighbours wanted to make peace, what then, what if there was no more terrorism/freedom fighters, what if people just wanted to live out their lives peacefully what then?

show me one fucking day in the last 90 years that there has not been arab muslim pogroms and attacks against jews. Then show me where in the middle east arab muslims are treating minorities well...israel is in the news because it is the one place where the minority is fighting back...

Would israel and its people accept this, are they even capable of doing so? Is there just too much to loose by living in peace with its neighbours.

I laughed when I thought about this, I have to admit that the israelis have been under attack for so long, that they might get a stroke not hearing rockets land...

It would appear historically that everytime that this has happened Israel has taken steps to prevent it from coming to frution, why?

You got it backward. the arabs have rejected countless peace attempts, Taba, Wye, 3 noes, etc. etc

I find it hard to believe that Israel would accept any offer of peace, that if every last Palestinian or any other none Jew said they will move away from Israel and the surrounding area for good that Israel would still not accept the offer.

Have you ever been to israel, ever? Answer that question, and it will determine a great deal.

If the Isreali people trully want to live in peace then why don't they give peace a real chance? Like any nation has the Government of Israel or its rabid supporters even asked the Israeli people what they want?

Like the peace it got from hezbollah for leaving lebanon 6 fucking years prior to the 2006 war?

Or from hamas for leaving Gaza 3 years prior to the january 2009 war?

Is that the kind of peace you keep referring to?

Last edited:
FOREVER, its only people such as you and Rhodes who make this post ridiculous because 1, you have missunderstood the issue and 2, you have not commented on the thread as I posted it which was set as a series of questions designed to produce a rational and logical debate about the subject matter.

You posted a rant, not a "series of questions."

ok...maybe you're just ignorant trash. why would anyone dignify your ignorance by pretending it's an effort at debate.

Last edited:

ok...maybe you're just ignorant trash. why would anyone dignify your ignorance by pretending it's an effort at debate.
We are so blessed that the resident zionist ACLU Jew comes out of her troll hole to bless us with an inane response. :lol:

Last edited:

Your history is...............interesting.

In regards to the original question, "Could Israel Survive Without Enemies?" my answer is yes, definately. However, there is no chance of that.

(Sorry, the list isn't complete.)

UN Security Council Resolutions on Israel since 1948
Res 101 (Nov 24, 53): Expressed 'strongest censure' of Israel for the first time because of its raid on Qibya.
Res 106 (Mar 29, 55): Condemned Israel for Ghazzah raid.
Res 111 (Jan 19, 56): Condemned Israel for raid on Syria that killed 56 people.
Res 127 (Jan 22, 58): Recommended Israel to suspend its no-man's zone in Jerusalem.
Res 162 (Apr 11, 61): Urged Israel to comply with UN decisions.
Res 171 (Apr 9, 62): Determined 'flagrant violation' by Israel in its attack on Syria.
Res 228 (Nov 25, 66): Censured Israel for its attack on Samu in Jordan.
Res 237 (June 14, 67): Urged Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees.
Res 248 (Mar 24, 68): Condemned Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan.
Res 250 (Apr 27, 68): Called on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem.
Res 251 (May 2, 68): Deeply deplored Israel's military parade in Jerusalem and declared invalid Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as its capital.
Res 256 (Aug 16, 68): Condemned Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation'.
Res 259 (Sep 27, 68): Deplored Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation.
Res 262 (Dec 31, 68): Condemned Israel's attack on Beirut airport destroying the entire fleet of Middle East Airlines.
Res 265 (Apr 1, 69): Condemned Israel for air attacks on Salt in Jordan.
Res 267 (July 3, 69): Censured Israel for administrative acts to change status of Jerusalem.
Res 270 (Aug. 26, 69): Condemned Israel for air attack on villages in southern Lebanon.
Res 271 (Sep 15, 69): Condemned Israel's failure to comply with UN resolutions on Jerusalem.
Res 279 (May 12, 70): Demanded withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon.
Res 280 (May 19, 70): Condemned Israeli attacks against Lebanon.
Res 285 (Sep 5, 70): Demanded immediate Israeli troop withdrawal from Lebanon.
Res 298 (Sep 25, 71): Deplored Israel's change of status of Jerusalem.
Res 313 (Aug 8, 72): Demanded Israel stop attacks against Lebanon.
Res 316 (June 26, 72): Condemned Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon.
Res 317 (July 21, 72): Deplored Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted from Lebanon.
Res 332 (Apr 21, 73): Condemned Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon.
Res 337 (Aug 15, 73): Condemned Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty.
Res 347 (Apr 24, 74): Condemned Israeli attacks on Lebanon.
Res 425 (Mar 19, 78): Called on Israel to withdraw its forces unconditionally from Lebanon.
Res 427 (May 3, 78): Called on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.
Res 444 (Jan 19, 79): Deplored Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peace forces.
Res 446 (Mar 22, 79): Determined Israeli settlements as a 'serious obstruction' to peace, and called on Israel to abide by the Geneva Conventions.
Res 450 (June 14, 79): Called on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon.
Res 452 (July 20, 79): Called on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories.
Res 465 (Mar 1, 80): Deplored Israel's settlements and asked all member States not to assist Israel's settlement programme.
Res 467 (Apr 24, 80): Condemned Israel's military intervention in Lebanon.
Res 468 (May 8, 80): Called on Israel to rescind illegal expulsion of two Palestinian Mayors and a Judge, and to facilitate their return.
Res 469 (May 20, 80): Strongly deplored Israel's failure to observe the Council's order not to deport Palestinians.
Res 471 (June 5, 80): Expressed deep concern at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
Res 476 (June 30, 80): Reiterated that Israel's claims to Jerusalem are 'null and void'.
Res 478 (Aug 20, 80): 'Censured in the strongest terms' Israel for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'basic law'.
Res 484 (Dec 19, 80): Declared it imperative Israel re-admit two Palestinian mayors.
Res 487 (June 19, 81): Strongly condemns Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility.
Res 497 (Dec 17, 81): Decided Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and void' and demanded that Israel rescind its decision forthwith.
Res 498 (Dec 18, 81): Called on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon.
Res 501 (Feb 25, 82): Called on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops.
Res 508 (June 6, 82): Demanded Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and un-conditionally from Lebanon.
Res 515 (July 29, 82): Demanded Israel lift its seige of Beirut and allow in food.
Res 517 (Aug 4, 82): Censured Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demanded Isreal withdraw its forces from Lebanon.
Res 518 (Aug 12, 82): Demanded Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon.
Res 520 (Sep 17, 82): Condemned Israel's attack into West Beirut.
Res 573 (Oct 4, 85): Condemned Israel vigorously for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO Headquarters.
Res 587 (Sep 23, 86): Took note of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urged all parties to withdraw.
Res 592 (Dec 8, 86): Strongly deplored the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops.
Res 605 (Dec 22, 87): Strongly deplored Israel's policies and practices denying human rights of Palestinians.
Res 607 (Jan 5, 88): Called on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requested it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
Res 608 (Jan 14, 88): Deeply regreted that Israel had defied the UN and deported Palestinian civilians.
Res 636 (July 6, 89): Deeply regreted the Israeli deportation of Palestinians.
Res 641 (Aug 30, 89): Deplored Israel's continuous deportation of Palestinians.
Res 672 (Oct 12, 90): Condemned Israel for violence against Palestinians at Jerusalem's Haram Al-Sharif.
Res 673 (Oct 24, 90): Deplored Israel's refusal to cooperate with the UN.
Res 681 (Dec 20, 90): Deplored Israel's resumption of deportation of Palestinians.
Res 694 (May 24, 91): Deplored Israel's deportation of Palestinians and called on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
Res 726 (Jan 1, 92): 'Strongly condemned' Israel's decision to resume deportation of Palestinians from 'Palestinian territories... including Jerusalem.'
Res 799 (Dec 19, 92): Deplored Israel's mass deportation of some 400 Palestinians and called for thir immediate return.

UN Security Council Resolutions on Israel Currently Being Violated
1322 (2000) Israel
Calls upon Israel to scrupulously abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention regarding the responsibilities of occupying power.

1402 (2002) Israel
Calls for Israel to withdraw from Palestinian cities.

1403 (2002) Israel
Demands that Israel go through with "the implementation of its resolution 1402, without delay."

1405 (2002) Israel
Calls for UN inspectors to investigate civilian deaths during an Israeli assault on the Jenin refugee camp.

1435 (2002) Israel
Calls on Israel to withdraw to positions of September 2000 and end its military activities in and around Ramallah, including the destruction of security and civilian infrastructure.

You accuse me of rants? Lets examine your crud post shogun, er I mean public...

Ever listen to the arab press, school textbooks, or radio? You probably cannot even speak arabic, so you can just STFU now.

When i see israel evening TV showing soap operas with arabs eating children like i saw in jordan and egypt, THEN mother fucker you might have a point.

After this idiocy, I really don't see a need to go further...

show me one fucking day in the last 90 years that there has not been arab muslim pogroms and attacks against jews. Then show me where in the middle east arab muslims are treating minorities well...israel is in the news because it is the one place where the minority is fighting back...

I laughed when I thought about this, I have to admit that the israelis have been under attack for so long, that they might get a stroke not hearing rockets land...

You got it backward. the arabs have rejected countless peace attempts, Taba, Wye, 3 noes, etc. etc

Have you ever been to israel, ever? Answer that question, and it will determine a great deal.

Like the peace it got from hezbollah for leaving lebanon 6 fucking years prior to the 2006 war?

Or from hamas for leaving Gaza 3 years prior to the january 2009 war?

Is that the kind of peace you keep referring to?

just so you know.. EVERY TIME you accuse someone of being a sock puppet you are being laughed at by the rest of us here at USMB. Ask a mod to check IPs. Your paranoid delusion is pretty indicative of what mindframe is required to facilitate your zionist bullshit..

"SSSSSsssSSSSSSoooock PuuupppetssSSSSSSSSSSS!"

:rofl:

HOLY SHIT!?!?!?!?! JILLIAN, the princess, blindly supporting a blindly supportive jew lover?!?!?!?!

SAY. IT. AINT. SO!

:lol:

Hey, bitch, maybe you should go ask your former mod boss all about who is and who isn't a sock puppet... Careful not to call Gunny an antisemite when he tells you that no one is using sock puppet accounts.. tho, I have no doubt you'll think so anyway.

Angels Weep
Wherever there is slaughter of innocent men,
women, and children for the mere reason that they
belong to another race, color, or nationality, or were
born into a faith which the majority of them could
never quite comprehend and hardly ever practice
in its true spirit; wherever the fair name of religion
is used as a veneer to hide overweening political
ambition and bottomless greed, wherever the
glory of Allah is sought to be proclaimed through
the barrel of a gun; wherever piety becomes
synonymous with rapacity, and morality cowers
under the blight of expediency and compromise,
wherever it be—in Yugoslavia or Algeria, in Liberia,
Chad, or the beautiful land of the Sudan, in Los
Angeles or Abuija, in Kashmir or Conakry, in
Colombo or Cotabato—there God is banished and
Satan is triumphant, there the angels weep and the
soul of man cringes; there in the name of God
humans are dehumanized; and there the grace and
beauty of life lie ravished and undone.
Dr. Syed Z. Abedin, Director of the Institute
for Muslim Minority Affairs46
:eusa_pray:

In regards to the original question, "Could Israel Survive Without Enemies?" my answer is yes, definately. However, there is no chance of that.

I ignore stupid posts that discuss this nonsense. 57 muslim nations stacked up against tiny israel, and someone with an IQ over 4 would expect that israel would be hammered with resolutions? Whoa, that's fucking brilliant to conceive of...

I have an idea, lets start a new organization with 100 members, 57 of them jews, 42 christian, and 1 muslim - then lets see how the voting goes... :cuckoo:

I ignore stupid posts that discuss this nonsense. 57 muslim nations stacked up against tiny israel, and someone with an IQ over 4 would expect that israel would be hammered with resolutions? Whoa, that's fucking brilliant to conceive of...

I have an idea, lets start a new organization with 100 members, 57 of them jews, 42 christian, and 1 muslim - then lets see how the voting goes... :cuckoo:

translation:

Rhodespussy: "I'm too much of a giant bitch to address your issue so i'll scream sock puppet and antisemite until you either agree with me or wear your Scarlet A."

Shogun: "PUUUSSSYYYY!"

Forum List

Back