Arab animals massacred Jews way before 1948

Saigon----this is for you-----there is such a thing as LAND NOT OWNED.
According to islamic law----MUSLIM LAND---is OWNED by the MUSLIM
RULER and REMAINS MUSLIM LAND FOREVER Your statements
about jews "settling on land they did not buy" is not the issue. The
issue is that muslims do not actually recognize jewish ownership of land
at all-------in Palestine they were stuck with the fact that the Ottomans
did let jews own land-----but to them ---LAND NOT PURCHASED
is a LOT MORE THEIRS than belonging to any jew in the neighborhood
BECAUSE IT IS "MUSLIM LAND" . In palestine at that time
muslims did truly believe that they OWNED THE SIDE WALK MORE THAN
JEWS OWNED THE SIDEWALK because that is the way it is in
SHARIAH ADHERENT COUNTRIES it is even so stipulated in the
PACT OF OMAR "agreements"
of any jew in the neighborhood

Is there a point in all that blabber?

yes there is a point-----it demonstrates your filth Hebron was ENTIRELY JEWISH PUCHASED land-----not only was it purchased by the first jew ABRAHAM---- it was purchased ---AGAIN by jews in the 1800s Arab muslims never purchased it-----they DECIDED TO OWN IT THE TINNIE WAY----thru invasion, rape, murder and pillage---and since they very successfully raped and murdered and pillaged----they do all agree they STILL OWN IT-----tinnie endorses the rape and pillage and murder mode of land aquisition

yes there is a point-----it demonstrates your filth Hebron was ENTIRELY JEWISH PUCHASED land-----not only was it purchased by the first jew ABRAHAM---- it was purchased ---AGAIN by jews in the 1800s Arab muslims never purchased it-----they DECIDED TO OWN IT THE TINNIE WAY----thru invasion, rape, murder and pillage---and since they very successfully raped and murdered and pillaged----they do all agree they STILL OWN IT-----tinnie endorses the rape and pillage and murder mode of land aquisition

-----it demonstrates your filth Hebron was ENTIRELY JEWISH PUCHASED land-----

Yes but there was no sovereign country so they had no right to live there.

oh now you have decided that no one had a right to live in palestine ----I am fascinated.
There had actually been no sovereign country in palestine some 2000 years----so no one had a right to live there. You solution is to vacate the entire land which was once the palestine mandate

oh now you have decided that no one had a right to live in palestine ----I am fascinated.
There had actually been no sovereign country in palestine some 2000 years----so no one had a right to live there. You solution is to vacate the entire land which was once the palestine mandate

Of course I was just rattling your cage.

It has been said a million times in Israeli propaganda that Palestinians have no right to live in Palestine because it was never a sovereign state.

I was merely applying that same standard to Palestinian Jews.

It has been said a million times in Israeli propaganda that Palestinians have no right to live in Palestine because it was never a sovereign state.

islamo nazi pig Tinnie lies again at no time have Israelis stated that the people who began to call themselves "PALESTINIANS" in the 1960s have no right to live in what once was called THE PALESTINE MANDATE In fact the palestine mandate was PARTITIONED in order to provide them with a place to live in peace. Islamo nazi pigs ----are not satisfied with PARTITION and peace -------they ----like their fellow islamo nazi imperialist pigs WANT IT ALL

islamo nazi pig Tinnie lies again at no time have Israelis stated that the people who began to call themselves "PALESTINIANS" in the 1960s have no right to live in what once was called THE PALESTINE MANDATE In fact the palestine mandate was PARTITIONED in order to provide them with a place to live in peace. Islamo nazi pigs ----are not satisfied with PARTITION and peace -------they ----like their fellow islamo nazi imperialist pigs WANT IT ALL

In fact the palestine mandate was PARTITIONED in order to provide them with a place to live in peace.

No it wasn't.

In fact the palestine mandate was PARTITIONED in order to provide them with a place to live in peace.

No it wasn't.

LOL that is what the ISLAMO NAZI PIGS OF KHARTOUM say about south sudan
In fact in my own life time and personal experience I have heard the same filth from INDIAN MUSLIMS who idolize and LONG FOR THE MOGHUL EMPIRE and the enslavement of hindus Pigs of your ilk describe the moghuls who enslaved hindu women in their harems--------you are a pathetic fantasizing caliphate pervert

Those followers of Abrahamic religions are dangerous breed, aren't they?

:lol:
absolutely, friend

they should all follow my example and take refuge in the CIVILISED INDIAN RELIGIONS

no crap about unbelievers and permission for genocide in any of them

No it wasn't.

LOL that is what the ISLAMO NAZI PIGS OF KHARTOUM say about south sudan
In fact in my own life time and personal experience I have heard the same filth from INDIAN MUSLIMS who idolize and LONG FOR THE MOGHUL EMPIRE and the enslavement of hindus Pigs of your ilk describe the moghuls who enslaved hindu women in their harems--------you are a pathetic fantasizing caliphate pervert

Are you lost again?

This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

Tinman, even I think this response is nonsense.

Tinman, even I think this response is nonsense.

It is.

"Palestine" is 64 years as dead, but palistanians have a right to live in a never-never land, of course.

"Palestine" is 64 years as dead, but palistanians have a right to live in a never-never land, of course.

Doc do you think if we challenge tinnie to cite that souce supporting his assertion

" It has been said a million times in Israeli propaganda that Palestinians have no right to live in Palestine because it was never a sovereign state.""

he will manage to come up with something----from a primary souce, of course, not PIC?

Forum List

Back