Arab animals massacred Jews way before 1948

Proof of Tinmore's claim that Palestinian have died at checkpoints:

According to Israeli Human Rights group B'Tselem, from 2000 to 2009 there have been 72 Palestinians deaths related to delays receiving medical care at checkpoints.

Israeli checkpoint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is this "a lie", Roudy?

Certainly you are an expert on lying, so this should fall within your range of expertise...

Saving lives always trumps legal wrangling and the barrier has saved lives. Don't you agree?

The wall and the check points have killed many Palestinians, but then you dont consider them, do you?

The security fence has killed no one and has saved both Palestinian and Israeli lives which clearly is why you and the rest of the Nazi types so resent it.

The security fence has killed no one and has saved both Palestinian and Israeli lives t.

According to Israeli Human Rights group B'Tselem, from 2000 to 2009 there have been 72 Palestinians deaths related to delays receiving medical care at checkpoints.

Roudy -

No, it isn't a lie. Tinmore just knows more about the Palestinian aspect of this conflict than you do - as I'm sure you realise yourself.

As for my "supporting terror" - it's impossible for me to know if you really are so stupid that you can not understand what my politics are, or if you just simply have to lie about them because you can't debate.

Either way - this doesn't make you look smart.
The wall was built to prevent suicide bombers and other terrorists from blowing up innocent Israeli civilians. Yet Tinmore the spokesman for Hamas terrorism just claimed it kills people. And you just agreed with yet another one of his lies. Then you wonder why you're thought of as an Islamic terrorist supporter? Ha ha ha. The douchebag just called a rabid anti semitic Holocaust denier and 9-11 truther "more informed".

Proof of Tinmore's claim that Palestinian have died at checkpoints:

Israeli checkpoint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is this "a lie", Roudy?

Certainly you are an expert on lying, so this should fall within your range of expertise...
"check points" are not "The Wall"....ssssshhhhh....we won't tell anyone how stupid you are.

People have died at checkpoint ts for various reasons, such as THEY TRIED TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP.

Terrorist supporting filth.

The security fence has killed no one and has saved both Palestinian and Israeli lives t.

Checkpoints. Not the fence. B'Tselem makes its bones selling hate for Israel. Only a fool would quibble about the benefits of that fence. I believe you are no fool. Don't screw with my beliefs.

It all started by infamous Mufti in the 1920s.

Do you mean that guy who was appointed by the British?
Yes, the same Arab Nazi who talked Hitler into killing all the Jews, the same guy who happened to be Arafat's uncle and mentor, which turned Arafat into a Nazi as well.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Arafat was appointed by foreigners also.

Proof of Tinmore's claim that Palestinian have died at checkpoints: According to Israeli Human Rights group B'Tselem, from 2000 to 2009 there have been 72 Palestinians deaths related to delays receiving medical care at checkpoints.[/size]
Dubious credibility of the heretofore mentioned outfit aside, where's the aid money palistanians have been supposed to built clinics on?

there were more deaths than that in one of the Emergency rooms ----(of a large inner city hospital) due to delayed care delayed care is a matter of opinion such a silly statistic anyone can say anything. Did they calculate who many lives the checkpoints SAVED?????? how about the number of people who died from unnecessary blood transfusions from 1950 thru 1960?

B'tselem is a propaganda group-------no good for stats------do not quote propagandaists------it is silly "DELAYED CARE" is a matter of opinion just who determined that it was a cause of death in these cases?

It all started by infamous Mufti in the 1920s.

Do you mean that guy who was appointed by the British?

yes, and I mean the guy that was the actual LEADER of Palestinians.
And I mean the one that eliminated moderate Nashibists that wanted peace with the Jews.
And I mean the Mufti that agitated the Arabs in 1920,1921,1929 (Hebron massacre), 1936-8.

And I mean the one that made a pact with Hitler and led Muslim militias SS to commit crimes against Christians in the Balkans (1943).

And I mean the Mufti that plotted to poison 250,000 Jews in Palestine (1942, "Operation Atlas").

And I mean the Mufti who visited Aucshwitz in 1944. And I mean the Mufti that called for a fatwa against the British and to help Hitler in the 1941 coup in Iraq.

And I mean the Mufti that called to kill "the Jews everywhere... this pleases Allah."

And I mean the Mufti who told the Arabs in Palestine in 1947 to leave the area...

tinny likes to make an issue of the fact that "grand mufti al husseini"---good friend his and adolf abu ali was "appointed by the british"---------tinny expresses this fact as if al husseini were a british nobleman sent to india to be a maharajah over there to control gunga din. wrong tinny-------the brits used the POPULAR LOCALS as their appointees for the arab riffraff-------in fact the brits got along quite well with the arab riffraff and did things to PLEASE them all the time I kinda know about it because of relatives who survived in islamic hell holes ------where brits were being so nice that they allowed RE INSTITUTION of shariah laws that the turks had obliterated The brits seemed to like shariah laws-----like the enslavement of non muslim orphans (see dhimmi orphan law on google) In any case----AL HUSSEINI was more a MUSLIM ARAB CHOICE than a british choice --------as tinny well knows Adolf hitler liked him almost as much as tinny does

When the infamous Mufti said in 1918 "...the Zionists, will be massacred to the last man. We want no progress, no prosperity. Nothing but the sword will decide the future of this country."

Forum List

Back