Israel Apartheid?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by pbel, Jun 7, 2012.

1. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...my-dogs-activist-says.premium-1.434937Israeli soldiers use Palestinians to train army dogs, activist says

Report claims IDF troops order West Bank residents to exit cars and wait, as dogs seek training explosive devices; army spokesman: Soldiers conduct searches to increase Israelis' safety.

By Amira Hass| 11:22 07.06.12 | 21

Text size

Comments (21)

this story is by

Amira Hass

related tags

IDF

West Bank

Palestinians

Soldiers from an elite IDF canine unit have been confiscating Palestinian vehicles in order to train their explosive-detecting dogs, an activist monitoring the conduct of soldiers in checkpoints told Haaretz.

The full text is available for Haaretz subscribers.

Click here to subscribe , register or login

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,051
    You are so funny Pbel. Israel is so apartheid it is the only country in the entire Middle East with citizens & residents of nearly all living faiths including Muslim Palestinians with equal representation in the Israeli Knesset. Just curious, how many Christians & Jews are there living in & represented in Arab country governments?

3. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    When a Government allows its soldiers or police to indiscriminately stop people for no known Judicial reason that's Apartheid. Also, Israel has passed a marriege law that forbids Israeli Arabs from bringing back a Bride or vise versa back from the Ocupied Territories.

Gaza, I give credit to Israel's patience with people who lob rockets to kill innocents.

As for you my caro MJ...Not too bright, Not too funny, and a real bona-fide Right Wing ZioNut...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  4. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,051
    LMAO! Me, a right wing Zio-Nut. Heh Heh. FYI, I despise them. Those A-holes are to blame for this endless conflict. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians so they can remain living in Israel. That Zio-Pig Netanyahoo should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own citizens. Not once has he even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

5. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,923
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ac1SnQfOfw]Inside Story - Israeli apartheid week - YouTube[/ame]

6. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    I think the term apartheid is simplistic and over-used, myself.

It doesn't suggest to me that you know terribly much about apartheid.

I agee that Israel practices are collective punishment, and include illegal practices such as detention without trial, but I think aparteid is inaccurate.

MJB -

Why do you insist on posting the same ridiculous dishonest cliches on thread after thread after thread? Who do you think you impress? You might as well set your avatar to "ignore me".

7. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,051
    Aw, don't take it so hard Saigon. Truth bears repeating no matter who it hurts. Don't you agree?

8. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    MJB -

I have no problem with truth - what I have a problem with is idiotic teenagers posting what they know to be lies because they think the entire conflict is some kind of joke.

My suggestion would be that you stick to posting about a topic you have some genuine knowledge of, and commit to posting about that honestly.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,051
    Don't you agree with me that if there is ever to be peace between Israel & the Palestinians Israel must first abandon their entire Zionist agenda provoking the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions & give the Palestinians the same Arab love, justice & respect that they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve?

10. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    MJB -

I'm really not interested in discussing this with someone who can't post honestly.