April 15th Tea Party moved to larger location

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Hi Everyone--my local tea party was going to be held at City Hall-. I was contacted today & they have had to move it to a large downtown park. Next Wednesday, April 15th is your opportunity to speak up. This is not a partisan issue. This is about republicans, democrats & independents who are fed up with wasteful government spending & bail-out after bail-out. It's about our government finally paying attention to US, the American taxpayers of this country.

If you don't know where your tea party is, you can call your local chamber of commerce & they will let you know. The more of us that show up--means that we can't be ignored by our big spending government.

I must admit this is the first protest I have ever been involved with! This is just way to important for you or I to ignore. Please make the effort & show up this coming Wednesday--April 15th at your local tea party.

We need everyone there!

Last edited:
I must admit this is the first protest I have ever been involved with!

bullshit.jpg

A Wednesday protest, eh?

Yep, that'll have a big crowd.

:cuckoo:

Why this year?

Oh yeah, because a Democrat is president now so taxes are bad again.

Have fun marching in locked step.

The Boston tea party took place because they were taxed yet were unrepresented.

This little "teabag" party is about what now?

You have representation.

You lost the election.

You do not have a majority.

It just just has me amazed that dead soldiers who were lied into war that made us LESS safe was nothing to you worth protesting yet cleaning up the economic mess Bush (who lied them into war) is somehow protest worthy?

Wow, some of you people simply don't know how to read. What a bunch of dolts. Bush, Obama, who cares what party. Neither one listens to us.

This is about republicans, democrats & independents who are fed up with wasteful government spending & bail-out after bail-out. It's about our government finally paying attention to US, the American taxpayers of this country.

It's about giving a bunch of clowns permission to piss away a minimum of 3 trillion dollars.....of your money...

Wow, some of you people simply don't know how to read. What a bunch of dolts. Bush, Obama, who cares what party. Neither one listens to us.

This is about republicans, democrats & independents who are fed up with wasteful government spending & bail-out after bail-out. It's about our government finally paying attention to US, the American taxpayers of this country.

They're too partisan to see the real problem thus explaining why we get screwed year after year.

When the invitation includes the phrase:

"...bring torches and pitchforks"

count me in.

Until then?

Been there, did that with the Anti-Vietnam war protests

Take you queue from the Black liberation movement.

They bearly got doodlesquat done, then they burnt down a few cities, and suddenly American pols understood that something seriously needed to be done.

When the invitation includes the phrase:

"...bring torches and pitchforks"

count me in.

Until then?

Been there, did that with the Anti-Vietnam war protests

Take you queue from the Black liberation movement.

They bearly got doodlesquat done, then they burnt down a few cities, and suddenly American pols understood that something seriously needed to be done.

A journey of a thousand miles . . . :)

How many of the people at these "tea parties" do you suppose voted for George Bush twice? I'm guessing 50%+. So I cannot even pretend to take them seriously. I mean, really......

have fun marching in locked step.

The boston tea party took place because they were taxed yet were unrepresented.

This little "teabag" party is about what now?

You have representation.

You lost the election.

You do not have a majority.

It just just has me amazed that dead soldiers who were lied into war that made us less safe was nothing to you worth protesting yet cleaning up the economic mess bush (who lied them into war) is somehow protest worthy?

dishonest fuck alert*******

No they don't listen they are all about being big azzed DF's

Tea Party...blah...blah fuckity blah blah, who really cares?! I dont thats for sure, big gov and high taxes have been around for many years, bush, clinton , bush so on and so forth, so why the sudden need to protest now? Where were you all the last 8 years of massive spending under Dubya? I have heard and read from several credible sources that this whole thing is just one big fake promotional thing put together by rich Republican bigwigs! Seems to me this is just a lot of sour grapes over the loss to Obama in the election so now you all are gonna go whine and bitch about something that has been going on many, MANY years.

Its digging back into the ONE issue.

Tax Cuts.

It is just really so very contrived that its a crack up they named it TEA BAG.

Man are they out of touch with the country.

Tea Party...blah...blah fuckity blah blah, who really cares?! I dont thats for sure, big gov and high taxes have been around for many years, bush, clinton , bush so on and so forth, so why the sudden need to protest now? Where were you all the last 8 years of massive spending under Dubya? I have heard and read from several credible sources that this whole thing is just one big fake promotional thing put together by rich Republican bigwigs! Seems to me this is just a lot of sour grapes over the loss to Obama in the election so now you all are gonna go whine and bitch about something that has been going on many, MANY years.

oh yes, we know you carest not. that's why you keep interjectiong yourself into each and every thread blathering on and on and on..yes we know you don't care..:lol::lol::lol: DF alert DF alert.

Tea BAGGIN'

How very funny, we do care and its going to get some great play on the commedy shows.

Forum List

Back