April 15th Tea Party moved to larger location

so slackjaws likes to pretend its all purposeless.

why do you bother then?

It isn't purposeless. wtf are you talking about?
In some way this will get our so-called leaders attention. Our so-called leaders, all of them, have done our country a lot of damage. These protests are set up to be non-partisan and show these dimwits in government that we are finally paying attention. Most of us could give a damn one way or the other which party they belong to.
You folks that just want to minimize the "other side" ought to show up at your local tea party just to see what's going on.
Think for a minute, despite being minimized by the other media and by our so-called leaders, FOX news attracts more viewers than any other news. Despite being minimized and attacked by our so-called leaders and most of the press, tea parties are going to happen all around the country.
How many people have to show up at the tea party for the fanatics to pay attention? 1000, 5000, 1 million, 4 million?
What if just 10% of Bill O'Reilly's viewers and 10% of Beck's viewers show up, anyone know how many people that is? I bet it's too big to marginalize and be taken seriously.
In this part of the country nothing has gotten people so riled up since the Apaches closed off the roads onto the Rez in the early 90's.

This is dishonest fuck speak for "we have to work together while our moron is in charge"

That's amusing.
How did you get THAT from what I said?
I specifically referenced "...pissed off people from all different political persuasions...(putting) aside their differences and stand together to protest some of their common grievances"...and had that started back when YOUR moron was in charge, maybe the previous administration wouldn't have been able to mislead us into Iraq.

that's exactly where I got it from, you dishonest fucks were not willing to put aside your differences and work with my moron,, you only want to do that when your moron is in charge. got it now?

Actually, your moron may not have even been elected by the majority the first time around in the first place, BUT-after 911 virtually ALL Americans-regadless of political leanings-supported YOUR moron...as he stood at Ground Zero, as he marched us into Afghanistan, as he told us to...go SHOPPING? WTF?...we still stood behind and supported YOUR moron.
And what did the little bastard do with all that political capital? Lied his ass off to the American people, stoked fears of terrorist attacks and imminent mushroom clouds, took us into IRAQ chasing after some non-existent WMD's...passed tax cuts for the rich...presided over record job losses AND record profits for Big Oil...

That's what working with YOUR moron got us...a real friggin' mess...now, let's give the new guy a fair chance before we decide whether he's a complete moron or not.

That's amusing.
I specifically referenced "...pissed off people from all different political persuasions...(putting) aside their differences and stand together to protest some of their common grievances"...and had that started back when YOUR moron was in charge, maybe the previous administration wouldn't have been able to mislead us into Iraq.

that's exactly where I got it from, you dishonest fucks were not willing to put aside your differences and work with my moron,, you only want to do that when your moron is in charge. got it now?

Actually, your moron may not have even been elected by the majority the first time around in the first place, BUT-after 911 virtually ALL Americans-regadless of political leanings-supported YOUR moron...as he stood at Ground Zero, as he marched us into Afghanistan, as he told us to...go SHOPPING? WTF?...we still stood behind and supported YOUR moron.
And what did the little bastard do with all that political capital? Lied his ass off to the American people, stoked fears of terrorist attacks and imminent mushroom clouds, took us into IRAQ chasing after some non-existent WMD's...passed tax cuts for the rich...presided over record job losses AND record profits for Big Oil...

That's what working with YOUR moron got us...a real friggin' mess...now, let's give the new guy a fair chance before we decide whether he's a complete moron or not.

I rest my case! :lol: I knew the new guy was a moron from the get go, that's why I didn't vote for him.. got it.. now just don't try to shove any of that dishonest fuck stuff on us, we know if McCain was elected you'd be right back to your regular dishonest fuck bullshit.

I rest my case! :lol: I knew the new guy was a moron from the get go, that's why I didn't vote for him.. got it.. now just don't try to shove any of that dishonest fuck stuff on us, we know if McCain was elected you'd be right back to your regular dishonest fuck bullshit.

You voted for McCAIN???? Which is akin to voting to allow that dimbulb Palin to run our country, as McCain's age and health could very well have cut his term short...and is also akin to voting to continue on with the failed policies of Dubya...are you SERIOUS?
And yet...you attempt to represent yourself as someone who actually CARES about this country?
And you're calling ME a dishonest fuck? ROFL...
Nope, I sure did NOT support or vote for McCain/Palin...what a sad choice the Republicans offered to us voters in this last election, I truly think they WANTED to lose so they wouldn't be held responsible for cleaning up their own mess. Let someone else take their heat...
I didn't vote for Obama either, but he won and I'm gonna give the guy a chance before I decide if he's a moron or not.
McCain/Palin...ROFLMFAO...:lol:

That's amusing.

yeah, it was nice for a couple months
but the bombs had barely started dropping in Afghanistan before you fuckers turned

you defended Bush in every post of your I read Willow.

and you have never defended him or given him credit for squat now have you? no and so what is yer point?? doyathink..

I have said I liked the aids money he gave out.

Why would I defend him when he was wrong about nearly EVERYTHING he did.

Thats what you seemed to do.

Some of the funniest shit I've ever seen on message boards, are the 24% dead enders, who belatedly claim that they supposedly never "supported" Bush, are begging liberals to defend him or praise him.

but the bombs had barely started dropping in Afghanistan before you fuckers turned

With most Americans-at least those who genuinely gave a damn about our country-it was Iraq that turned the tide.
In hindsight, we should never have given Bush the support that we did even before Iraq, but hindsight's always 20-20.
Dubya may go down as the dumbest president in history. He had overwhelming support from the American people, he could have truly made some great changes and advances in our country and in our world...but he blew it.
Not just for himself...but for America as well.

With most Americans-at least those who genuinely gave a damn about our country-it was Iraq that turned the tide.
In hindsight, we should never have given Bush the support that we did even before Iraq, but hindsight's always 20-20.
Dubya may go down as the dumbest president in history. He had overwhelming support from the American people, he could have truly made some great changes and advances in our country and in our world...but he blew it.
Not just for himself...but for America as well.
i disagree
Iraq should have been done 10 years earlier
and he didnt deserve the criticism he got as early as he got it
he had a hard time getting the dems in the senate to confirm his cabinet, and then like i said before, the bombs had barely started dropping before the lib morons(read extremists) started their bullshit again
you might not have been one of them, but that remains to be seen

Since when does taxes matter? It is government spending that is the problem. If a government spends like Bush and Obama, jobs have been and will be destroyed. Worse yet, our dollar is taking a hit too because of it. This protest is against spending and giving our money to powerful people and bankers that don't deserve it. This protest is against the (dis)stimulus package which takes money away from us once more, that could be used to create productive jobs, and instead is squandered away.

It's been pointed out several times but there are those who continue to ignore this and blather on about Republicans and Bush. Guess they were absent the day reading comprehension was taught.

Hi Everyone--my local tea party was going to be held at City Hall-. I was contacted today & they have had to move it to a large downtown park. Next Wednesday, April 15th is your opportunity to speak up. This is not a partisan issue. This is about republicans, democrats & independents who are fed up with wasteful government spending & bail-out after bail-out. It's about our government finally paying attention to US, the American taxpayers of this country.

If you don't know where your tea party is, you can call your local chamber of commerce & they will let you know. The more of us that show up--means that we can't be ignored by our big spending government.

I must admit this is the first protest I have ever been involved with! This is just way to important for you or I to ignore. Please make the effort & show up this coming Wednesday--April 15th at your local tea party.

We need everyone there!
my friend just asked me to go to one at the park downtown. Not sure if I am going to go, she is my republican friend and I know it is non partisan but I just patched things up with her after she said some crap about liberals to me knowing I am liberal this summer. It would be fun to attend, which is why I think I will probably go.

Since when does taxes matter? It is government spending that is the problem. If a government spends like Bush and Obama, jobs have been and will be destroyed. Worse yet, our dollar is taking a hit too because of it. This protest is against spending and giving our money to powerful people and bankers that don't deserve it. This protest is against the (dis)stimulus package which takes money away from us once more, that could be used to create productive jobs, and instead is squandered away.

It's been pointed out several times but there are those who continue to ignore this and blather on about Republicans and Bush. Guess they were absent the day reading comprehension was taught.

Yeah, uh-huh, but tell me...where were all the Righties and their tea parties when Bush & Company were misusing all our tax dollars?
About the only time the Right came out to protest during the Bush years was when some might decide to wander on down to a local anti-war demonstration and heckle folks there.
And as much as the Righties are trying to bill these tea parties as something for ALL Americans, the promotion seems to be exclusively from far-right sources, with alot of partisan bullshit about "teabagging Obama" and such...like this is all suddenly Obama's fault and just started in January 2009.
I googled "tea party", with my home city & state included...the only relevant hit that jumped up was a Glenn Beck fansite promoting a tea party for 4/15 on the steps of the State Capitol in Harrisburg, PA.
So far, 16 registered attendees and 4 "maybes". Wow, yee-haw, that's quite a turn-out...and yet this is a predominately conservative area.

Yeah, uh-huh, but tell me...where were all the Righties and their tea parties when Bush & Company were misusing all our tax dollars?
About the only time the Right came out to protest during the Bush years was when some might decide to wander on down to a local anti-war demonstration and heckle folks there.
And as much as the Righties are trying to bill these tea parties as something for ALL Americans, the promotion seems to be exclusively from far-right sources, with alot of partisan bullshit about "teabagging Obama" and such...like this is all suddenly Obama's fault and just started in January 2009.
I googled "tea party", with my home city & state included...the only relevant hit that jumped up was a Glenn Beck fansite promoting a tea party for 4/15 on the steps of the State Capitol in Harrisburg, PA.
So far, 16 registered attendees and 4 "maybes". Wow, yee-haw, that's quite a turn-out...and yet this is a predominately conservative area.

I was against Bush. You should be against Obama for doing what Bush did wrong and multiply it fivefold, at least. It didn't start in Jan 2009, but Obama sure is amplifying the wrong Bush did and stealing what little money the private economy has left. That makes Bush the first fool, and Obama an exponentially larger fool. You can't borrow yourself out of bankruptcy and debt.

I was against Bush. You should be against Obama for doing what Bush did wrong and multiply it fivefold, at least. It didn't start in Jan 2009, but Obama sure is amplifying the wrong Bush did and stealing what little money the private economy has left. That makes Bush the first fool, and Obama an exponentially larger fool. You can't borrow yourself out of bankruptcy and debt.

"You can't borrow yourself out of bankruptcy and debt"...I agree with that, and I'm not happy with the way that things are going either, but little clusters of Righties holding "tea parties" and to rant and pompously blame those who lean to the left for all the nation's woes isn't gonna change a damn thing. It just helps to alienate the two sides, and keeps them from putting their heads together and protesting en masse...and you can bet that makes many of our so-called "leaders" happy.

Forum List

Back