AP: Obama is still more Popular than Bush after Katrina!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
AP News : LimaOhio.com

Even so, the catastrophe appears not to have taken a toll on how Americans view the president overall. Obama's approval rating remained steady in the poll and he is more popular than President George W. Bush was two months after the hurricane.

I couldn't quite hear that, AP... Get Obama's Cock out of your Mouth and say it again... :lol:

Bush alone took the hit in public perceptions. In the spill, much anger is steered at BP, and the poll suggests Americans do not feel quite the sense of shame that afflicted them in the 2005 hurricane aftermath.

^Gee... I wonder if Coverage by the AP and it's Children has played a Role?... :doubt:

:)

peace...

just remember folks, our lamestream media has become our ENEMY.

you can't believe a DAMN THING they say anymore.

Obama will never enjoy the popularity of George Bush

In the post 9-11 months, Bush enjoyed unprecidented support both within the US and around the world. By taking that good will and using it to impose simplistic, unilateral decisions in an attempt to create a Bush doctrine in the Islamic world........Bush managed to turn the whole world against the US and drive his own popularity down to 26%

In the post 9-11 months, Bush enjoyed unprecidented support both within the US and around the world. By taking that good will and using it to impose simplistic, unilateral decisions in an attempt to create a Bush doctrine in the Islamic world........Bush managed to turn the whole world against the US and drive his own popularity down to 26%

And the honest truth is if quite a few Americans weren't looking forward to a whole bunch of freebies at the expense of other people, Obama's numbers would be MUCH lower than they are now.

And the honest truth is if quite a few Americans weren't looking forward to a whole bunch of freebies at the expense of other people, Obama's numbers would be MUCH lower than they are now.

Very Good:clap2:

Freebies?
You mean like federal subsidies, protection from competition,tax breaks, no bid contracts, protective tarriffs.....

Oh yea...those were Bush's freebies

And just how has Obama changed the Bush doctrine?

:)

peace

Freebies?
You mean like federal subsidies, protection from competition,tax breaks, no bid contracts, protective tarriffs.....

Do you have any concept as to how the economy works? It takes rich peoples money to create new jobs. Without their money there are no new jobs. I say give everyubody who wants to invest their money in Jobs creation a big tax break, and you will see the economy boom.

bush is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently he's not...just like Palin. She would have been gone a LONG time ago if they would have just dropped her and treated her like the insignificant boob they claim she is. But instead, they have this insatiable urge to keep everything she says in the spotlight. It's quite interesting to me. They bitch about how she won't go away, yet they have this rope around her neck and keep dragging her back to the party...it's hilarious.

Bush will be the blame of every problem they face. And when they start putting their hands on an issue and it get's worse, then they just blame Bush even more. So it's not likely that we will stop hearing his name anytime soon.

That famous hater saying keeps popping into my head..."Keep on hatin'...you're makin me famous, bitch!"

Freebies?

Do you have any concept as to how the economy works? It takes rich peoples money to create new jobs. Without their money there are no new jobs. I say give everyubody who wants to invest their money in Jobs creation a big tax break, and you will see the economy boom.

Oh...I get it

We give money to the super wealthy and wait for it to....Tinkle Down

If you believe that one .......I have a beautiful time share on the Gulf Coast you can rent

Freebies?

Oh...I get it

If you believe that one .......I have a beautiful time share on the Gulf Coast you can rent

You just don't get it. Do you have a job? If you do is your employer a rich man or a poor man? I may be wrong but no one works for a poor person.

Oh...I get it

You just don't get it. Do you have a job? If you do is your employer a rich man or a poor man? I may be wrong but no one works for a poor person.

And nobody makes money off of a business without affordable labor and unrestricted markets

Oh...I get it

And nobody makes money off of a business without affordable labor and unrestricted markets

Thats why you get tax cuts, but if your compoany is good people will always want to go to you for their needs. It has already been proven that when you have more tax cuts you also have more revenue. Because people will be employed and will spend their money. But when you increase taxes you lose money.

Thats why you get tax cuts, but if your compoany is good people will always want to go to you for their needs. It has already been proven that when you have more tax cuts you also have more revenue. Because people will be employed and will spend their money. But when you increase taxes you lose money.

Yes...yes

The tired old tinkle down theory....in practice, those tax cuts go to move business overseas to generate more profit

Where have you been the last nine years?

Oh...I get it

I do. I work for Uncle Sam, and that old bastard is alwaYS broke and lookin for a handout.

Yes...yes

The tired old tinkle down theory....in practice, those tax cuts go to move business overseas to generate more profit

Where have you been the last nine years?

If your going to give blame for company's going overseas blame Clinton for NAFTA.

Where have you been for thelast 25 years? Reaganoics worked.

Forum List

Back