Day 616 and Biden is more popular than Reagan and Trump

Thats interesting. They both went through inflation fighting period that impacted their ratings, then moved beyond to a recovery.

It all has to do with abortion and women. It wouldn't matter which Dim was in the WH. Millions of women want the right to kill, so naturally they rally around the party that ensures that right.
You actually had to outlaw abortion before you got that?

That’s the thing is the people aren’t unified. Politicians with the help of the media keep doing their best to keep us divided.
Feeling divided is a personal choice regardless of the media. Hating your fellow Americans is on you.

I still say please and thank you and hold the door for whoever is behind me. As always.

What other choice do we have but to vote for the lesser of two?
Start looking at third party, I also believe we need to go to rank voting in the primaries and general elections. What we are doing is just getting us worse candidates. Harris is an absolute train wreck and that is the only reason I want Biden to stay in office.

Feeling divided is a personal choice regardless of the media. Hating your fellow Americans is on you.

I still say please and thank you and hold the door for whoever is behind me. As always.
Politicians and the media don’t make me feel one way or the other about my fellow man, it’s the masses that are being effected

Last edited:
For you deplorables anyway.
Joe Biden's America

1664378272583.png

Politicians and the media don’t make me feel one way or the other about my fellow man, it’s the masses that are being effected

On that we agree. But it is the masses that keep the status quo as is

We are on day 616 and Joe Biden is more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

I apologize if the truth and reality hurts.

View attachment 702535

You hack source gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We are on day 616 and Joe Biden is more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

View attachment 702535

Biden is more popular because..................................uhhh,.......I'll get back to you..........

If this poll is accurate, it is only further proof of that the populous has been dumbed down too far to recover. Public education/indoctrination has taken it’s toll.
It's proof of the damage public education has done to America. Too bad we can't shut down the public schools.

Day 616 and Biden is more popular than Reagan and Trump

Absolute, total LIE. I can prove this wrong from CNN and your sources, on top of real news sources. My Lord what sort of dope would someone have to e on to believe this fantasy

View attachment 702535

You braindead? Biden is the worst POTUS in history, look at WTF is going on.

Forum List

Back