Trump is upset that Fauci is more popular than him.............

Wow..................just when I thought that Trump couldn't go any lower, he manages to do so. Yesterday, he was bitching at his press conference that Fauci was more popular than him, and he appeared to be a bit butt hurt about it.

Sorry, but being president doesn't mean that everyone is going to like you, as some might want different policies enacted. But to bitch that you aren't as popular as a doctor who is working for your admin? That is some first degree man baby bullshit.

“He's got this high approval rating,” Trump said of Fauci on Tuesday. “So why don’t I have a high approval rating and the administration with respect to the virus?”

Trump’s approval rating has suffered from what critics have described as an erratic and inattentive handling of the pandemic. That approval rating now stands at about 40 percent, a dangerously low number for a president seeking reelection.

I wonder if Trump ever thought that the reason people like and trust Fauci more than him is because Trump keeps flip flopping on his policies handling this pandemic?
Oh God give US a break!!! That was a funny sarcastic comment and you try to twist it by saying Trump was 'bitching.' Frankly I think you are projecting what YOU would do onto Trump. That's the way it is with lefties, they seem to have an instinct to project their pitiful self loathing onto everyone else and, being quintessential victims, they blame everyone else. BTW if Trump changes policies it's because Fauci decrees it put the blame where it belongs.

He wasn't being sarcastic. He was being serious. Ratings are everything to Trump. He can't hold his pep rallies. He can't riff at the virus briefings (although that's what he did on Tuesday). The guy who has no interest in being President. He just wants to constantly run for President. It's all a popularity contest to him. If he feels someone else is stealing his limelight, he gets angry, defensive, and insecure. The response to the virus is his fault. But he doesn't do himself any favors by going off script and touting a drug that doesn't aid in treating the virus. People trust Fauci because he give it to them straight. Trump just spins fantasy stories.

Wow..................just when I thought that Trump couldn't go any lower, he manages to do so. Yesterday, he was bitching at his press conference that Fauci was more popular than him, and he appeared to be a bit butt hurt about it.

Sorry, but being president doesn't mean that everyone is going to like you, as some might want different policies enacted. But to bitch that you aren't as popular as a doctor who is working for your admin? That is some first degree man baby bullshit.

“He's got this high approval rating,” Trump said of Fauci on Tuesday. “So why don’t I have a high approval rating and the administration with respect to the virus?”

Trump’s approval rating has suffered from what critics have described as an erratic and inattentive handling of the pandemic. That approval rating now stands at about 40 percent, a dangerously low number for a president seeking reelection.

I wonder if Trump ever thought that the reason people like and trust Fauci more than him is because Trump keeps flip flopping on his policies handling this pandemic?
Yet another likely big fat lie from the proverbial lying assholes.

The reason people trust Fauci is that he gives it to them straight. He's honest and realistic. Unlike your hero who seems bent on pretending the virus doesn't exist, we can all go back to normal because there's this miracle drug that will make it all go away....except it doesn't.
Oh does he now? Well that's fucking news. Fauchi is a typical guberment bureaucratic flunkie and a lying dumbass. Even he freely admitted that he lied when questioned about his flip flop on masks. First he says masks arent necessary then later he says the opposite. And wg0hen questioned as to his flip flop he said he was trying to reserve masks for medical personnel. So was he lying then or lying now?

At the beginning of this thing, nobody knew much about the virus, and they didn't think it was airborne. And yeah, PPE was in short supply at the start of this. But, when that church choir all got sick from choir practice of 2 hours, that is when they knew this virus was airborne, and that is when they started to recommend masks.

And, we're still learning more and more about this thing as time goes on. Fauci is able to take in new data and adjust accordingly. Trump is still hoping this will go away "like a miracle", and apparently isn't willing to learn more about this thing. And, while as president, it's not necessary for him to know more than the doctors, but he does need to listen to them and take on new information, even if it's not something he wants to hear.

Yet another likely big fat lie from the proverbial lying assholes.

The reason people trust Fauci is that he gives it to them straight. He's honest and realistic. Unlike your hero who seems bent on pretending the virus doesn't exist, we can all go back to normal because there's this miracle drug that will make it all go away....except it doesn't.
Oh does he now? Well that's fucking news. Fauchi is a typical guberment bureaucratic flunkie and a lying dumbass. Even he freely admitted that he lied when questioned about his flip flop on masks. First he says masks arent necessary then later he says the opposite. And wg0hen questioned as to his flip flop he said he was trying to reserve masks for medical personnel. So was he lying then or lying now?

At the beginning of this thing, nobody knew much about the virus, and they didn't think it was airborne. And yeah, PPE was in short supply at the start of this. But, when that church choir all got sick from choir practice of 2 hours, that is when they knew this virus was airborne, and that is when they started to recommend masks.

And, we're still learning more and more about this thing as time goes on. Fauci is able to take in new data and adjust accordingly. Trump is still hoping this will go away "like a miracle", and apparently isn't willing to learn more about this thing. And, while as president, it's not necessary for him to know more than the doctors, but he does need to listen to them and take on new information, even if it's not something he wants to hear.

He's also able to say he was sometimes wrong because just like you said, it was new and they had to learn as it goes. Not EVERY virus acts and transmits the same. Trump will NEVER admit being wrong.

He wasn't being sarcastic. He was being serious. Ratings are everything to Trump. He can't hold his pep rallies. He can't riff at the virus briefings (although that's what he did on Tuesday). The guy who has no interest in being President. He just wants to constantly run for President. It's all a popularity contest to him. If he feels someone else is stealing his limelight, he gets angry, defensive, and insecure. The response to the virus is his fault. But he doesn't do himself any favors by going off script and touting a drug that doesn't aid in treating the virus. People trust Fauci because he give it to them straight. Trump just spins fantasy stories.
Well, you hate Trump so of course you would spin it like he was dead serious. All you are doing is projecting and making shit up. Your diatribe is nothing but Democrat propaganda. If you actually believe that 'People trust Fauci' then you need to consider that Trump appointed him. That seems to shit on your little straw-man doesn't it?

He's also able to say he was sometimes wrong because just like you said, it was new and they had to learn as it goes. Not EVERY virus acts and transmits the same. Trump will NEVER admit being wrong.

He's unwilling to take on new information if it doesn't make him look good as well.

Yep! Trump says lots of stupid things and legislates for Americans.
Everyone else is eloquent and has been screwing us for 30 years.

He's unwilling to take on new information if it doesn't make him look good as well.
So, closing down the country which devastated his creating greatest American economy in decades made him look good? Seems he cared more for the health of the American People to me.

Well, you hate Trump so of course you would spin it like he was dead serious. All you are doing is projecting and making shit up. Your diatribe is nothing but Democrat propaganda. If you actually believe that 'People trust Fauci' then you need to consider that Trump appointed him. That seems to shit on your little straw-man doesn't it?

He was dead serious. I know any criticism of your savior provokes deep feeling of anger and resentment amongst his loyal minions. But the fact of the matter is he whined on national television about Fauci being more popular than he was. All on video for everyone to see. No need to make anything up. Trump did not "appoint" Fauci to anything. He is part of Trump's coronavirus task force. Dr Fauci joined the NIH in 1968 and was appointed to head the NIAID in 1984. You know, when Trump was bravely dodging STD's in New York. :)

And yes, right now, people trust Dr Fauci more than they trust Donald Trump.

Read any transcript of a Trump speech and tell me he’s not retarded

So, closing down the country which devastated his creating greatest American economy in decades made him look good? Seems he cared more for the health of the American People to me.

You're joking right? Trump didn't close anything down. But his incompetence and inaction led to things getting closed down. He golfed, tweeted, held shadowing primary pep rallies, and hung at Mar-A-Lago while the virus took hold and ramped up. Governors, mayors, and business leaders took action when there was no guidance whatsoever coming from the White House. Donald Trump doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone but Donald Trump. No empathy, no compassion, no self-awareness.
Oh yeah, and Trump didn't create the good economy. He just had to not fuck it up...which he promptly did. :)

Mr. "I'm not responsible" Trump left it to the mayors and governors. And, when they shut down, he was pushing for things to open back up in April.

He's also pushing hard for the schools to open in a month, but currently, that would be a very bad idea, as there would be more cases popping back up.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is resisting calls to issue a national stay-at-home order to stem the spread of the new coronavirus despite his administration's projections that tens of thousands of Americans are likely to be killed by the disease. One by one, though, states are increasingly pushing shutdown orders of their own.

He was dead serious. I know any criticism of your savior provokes deep feeling of anger and resentment amongst his loyal minions. But the fact of the matter is he whined on national television about Fauci being more popular than he was. All on video for everyone to see. No need to make anything up. Trump did not "appoint" Fauci to anything. He is part of Trump's coronavirus task force. Dr Fauci joined the NIH in 1968 and was appointed to head the NIAID in 1984. You know, when Trump was bravely dodging STD's in New York. :)

Trump didn't 'whine' you are projecting again. Everything you said about Trump's statement is made up. Fauci would not be on the Washington COVID task force if Trump did not appoint him. Frankly, I think Trump should frog-walk Fauci out of the White House.

Mr. "I'm not responsible" Trump left it to the mayors and governors. And, when they shut down, he was pushing for things to open back up in April.

He's also pushing hard for the schools to open in a month, but currently, that would be a very bad idea, as there would be more cases popping back up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-04-01/despite-grim-projections-trump-resists-national-quarantine
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is resisting calls to issue a national stay-at-home order to stem the spread of the new coronavirus despite his administration's projections that tens of thousands of Americans are likely to be killed by the disease. One by one, though, states are increasingly pushing shutdown orders of their own.
So, you would rather Trump impose executive orders on all the governors? Trump was following the Constitution you clueless dufus, that's why all he could do was 'push' to havethe economy open. Most doctors agree that children are not at risk and they are not carriers and that children need to be in school. Are you suggesting rejecting science?

Trump didn't 'whine' you are projecting again. Everything you said about Trump's statement is made up. Fauci would not be on the Washington COVID task force if Trump did not appoint him. Frankly, I think Trump should frog-walk Fauci out of the White House.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALA won't change the fact that this is what he said in front of the entire country.
Sounds like whining to me. Fauci has served six Presidents. Five of them had nothing but good things to say about him. Number 6? Well, you can't fix stupid.
As part of the NIH, he was asked to be on the President's Coronavirus Task Force.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALA won't change the fact that this is what he said in front of the entire country.
Sounds like whining to me. Fauci has served six Presidents. Five of them had nothing but good things to say about him. Number 6? Well, you can't fix stupid.
As part of the NIH, he was asked to be on the President's Coronavirus Task Force.
Well, you are a whiner so.......

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...projections-trump-resists-national-quarantine
So, you would rather Trump impose executive orders on all the governors? Trump was following the Constitution you clueless dufus, that's why all he could do was 'push' to havethe economy open. Most doctors agree that children are not at risk and they are not carriers and that children need to be in school. Are you suggesting rejecting science?

Really? They agree children aren't at risk? Then why has FL had over 7,000 cases of COVID 19 in children 1 - 17 years of age?

Really? They agree children aren't at risk? Then why has FL had over 7,000 cases of COVID 19 in children 1 - 17 years of age?

More than 7,000 kids have tested positive for coronavirus in Florida. 12 have MIS-C
Ha Ha....'Miami Herald' I'll 'raise you'....CDC:

"The best available evidence indicates that COVID-19 poses relatively low risks to school-aged children."

"Extended school closure is harmful to children. It can lead to severe learning loss, and the need for in-person instruction is particularly important for students with heightened behavioral needs. "

You are so full of it.... :auiqs.jpg:

With all due respect, Biker, when Trump tells a joke you take it seriously.

You wouldn't know a joke if it buttf**ked you.

Sorry, not sorry. You knew damn well it was a joke but you maliciously tried to make a negative issue out of it.

Honestly, I know a lot of you to be smart people on this board, but you do shit like this. You know better. You really do.

Actually, Trump spoke very highly of Fauci at the presser, and seemed proud that Fauci had a high approval rating.

You're a low IQ feeble-minded and therefore easily brainwashed moonbat. :cuckoo:

barking_moonbat3.jpg

Forum List

Back