Day 616 and Biden is more popular than Reagan and Trump

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
We are on day 616 and Joe Biden is more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

I apologize if the truth and reality hurts.

C73A8EE6-EEB3-4578-90D1-86AB789BB79D.jpeg

We are on day 616 and Joe Biden is more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

View attachment 702535

3ABDBD92-7784-4ED5-B698-3A811AC635F3.gif

View attachment 702535

iu

View attachment 702535

The Biden administration is the greatest in U.S history!

View attachment 702535

Thank you for my first LOL of the day. I mean that literally. I laughed right out loud.

View attachment 702535

LOL, you're actually trying to spin a -10 approval rating into a positive. Desperation I get, but this is ludicrous.

View attachment 702535

R.487d9e532170fe207f7c49c457142344

View attachment 702535

crazy cult stuff

View attachment 702535

If this poll is accurate, it is only further proof of that the populous has been dumbed down too far to recover. Public education/indoctrination has taken it’s toll. If I were a patient adversary that wanted to bring down the US, I would have approached it just like this…just sayin’.

If this poll is accurate, it is only further proof of that the populous has been dumbed down too far to recover. Public education/indoctrination has taken it’s toll. If I were a patient adversary that wanted to bring down the US, I would have approached it just like this…just sayin’.

It is not a single poll, it is an average of 5 or more at any given time.

Even worse.

I am sure it is for you. I am heartened by the fact that none of these morons ever get even half the country to approve of them. For most of my lifetime each president has been worse than the one before him. This is not a good trend for the nation to be on.

I am sure it is for you. I am heartened by the fact that none of these morons ever get even half the country to approve of them. For most of my lifetime each president has been worse than the one before him. This is not a good trend for the nation to be on.
And yet we morons keep voting them in, we as a people are dumb.

It is for bad for anyone that is pro-US. Biden is either a completely demented man or a traitor, in either case, the fact that many people are too brainwashed to recognize that fact is dangerous and sad for our country.

Forum List

Back