Day 616 and Biden is more popular than Reagan and Trump

We are on day 616 and Joe Biden is more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

I apologize if the truth and reality hurts.

View attachment 702535

Hillary in a landslide. No one cares about what a bunch of New York Liberals think.
Weren't they all supposed to be drowning under 30 feet of water like Al Gore said?
If we could be so lucky. Drown Al Gore and Chuck Schummer together.
You may now return to cleaning the toilets at the Troll Farm you work at.

Here is Fraud Joe's Record

Fentanyl and other drugs brought in from China on the backs of Illegal Aliens kills more people than COVID in this country. We locked the country down over Corona, so why is the border open?

• $3 Trillion in Retirements Accounts Lost
  • 401Ks down 20%
  • Stock Market down 20%
  • Inflation has hit 14% under Biden but more likely is around 20%
  • Assinine Pork Bill "Inflation Reduction LOL ACT" Levies $700 Billion in new taxes on Americans in the middle of a record period of inflation.
  • More money has been printed in Biden;s 2 years than in all American President's combined.
  • Mortgage rates are at 7% and climbing.
  • Home sales are declining while the prices are up 150%.
  • Gas and Food are becoming increasingly unaffordable
  • There is an epidemic of Pedophilia and Sexual Assaults under Hair Sniffing Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby Joe
  • Crime Rates have soared under Joe Biden.
  • Illegal Aliens Invading The United States are up 500%.
  • Joe told Russia it was ok to invade Ukraine
  • Joe is witholding FEMA aid from Florida because he and his handlers are petty assholes.
  • No one likes Joe, PERIOD, and 75% of Democrats do not him to run for re-election.

Last edited:
His disapproval rating is worse than any President at this point with the exception of Truman and looks to be tied with Trump. He needs to blame more people for the nation’s problems, I guess blaming gas station owners isn’t working out that well.

We are on day 616 and Joe Biden is more popular the Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump at this point in their presidencies. President Biden’s highly productive summer legislative accomplishments and handling of a difficult world wide economic and geopolitical situation have earned him steady support among Democrats, independents and a few republicans.

View attachment 702535

It's 42.6% dumb ass.

It’s not spin it’s polls.
Hahaha….silly tards….still have faith in polls huh?
46CD3D91-E30E-42E6-8D3D-DD6289B3840A.jpeg

So you are bragging about an approval rating of 42 percent wow. Even though Biden’s approval rating has gone up a little it does not change the fact the Democrats will almost certainly lose control of the House in the midterms and it’s possible though less likely they could lose the Senate as well. Sorry if the truth hurts.

• The Stock Market has lost nearly $8 Trillion in value under EmperorShitzHizPantz
  • Joe sells Billions of dollars in our Strategic Reserve Oil to China to a Chinese Company Hunter Biden works for.
  • Joe helps Russia open their Russian Pipeline immediately after closing The XL pipeline and throwing 50,000 Americans out of work
  • Joe helps Iran get Nuclear Weapons with Russia's help and Russia gets paid in Iranian Oil money.
  • Joe makes a loophole in sanctions for Russia so they can sell weapons to Iran, Oil to China, and buy weapons manufactured in North Korea. The Ruble is doing great.

Joe colludes with Russia and China to undermine America every day.

Joe is a fraud, and so is your poll.

View attachment 702535

FemaleUnconsciousAngelwingmussel-max-1mb.gif

That’s great for you, but how does that help the situation?

It does not. But what can I do about it, there are people that would rather cut off their arm than not vote for their chosen party, people like that on both sides. I doubt anything will ever change this, at least not in my lifetime. The duopoly has worked diligently since 1992 to divide the populous to ensure they never came together to vote against them for a 3rd party.

What other choice do we have but to vote for the lesser of two?

There is almost always a 3rd or 4th choice. But people will not vote for them because they cannot win, and they cannot win because people will not vote for them. This has been beat into the collective for the past 30 years, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It does not. But what can I do about it, there are people that would rather cut off their arm than not vote for their chosen party, people like that on both sides. I doubt anything will ever change this, at least not in my lifetime. The duopoly has worked diligently since 1992 to divide the populous to ensure they never came together to vote against them for a 3rd party.
That’s the thing is the people aren’t unified. Politicians with the help of the media keep doing their best to keep us divided

That’s the thing is the people aren’t unified. Politicians with the help of the media keep doing their best to keep us divided

Yes, that is what I just said. It has been a deliberate action on the part of our leaders. Ross Perot scared the crap out of them in 92 and since that point they have done all they can to ensure we will never be untied again. A divided populous is far easier to control.

It all has to do with abortion and women. It wouldn't matter which Dim was in the WH. Millions of women want the right to kill, so naturally they rally around the party that ensures that right.

If this poll is accurate, it is only further proof of that the populous has been dumbed down too far to recover. Public education/indoctrination has taken it’s toll. If I were a patient adversary that wanted to bring down the US, I would have approached it just like this…just sayin’.
You and your brethren are adversaries who want to bring the US down. You’ve just failed to do so.
Again.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back