Anyone Else Sick of Obama being two faced? Watch this video

He cares because eventually he will need Republican support on a myriad of other things, too. No president should operate as a dictator, period, not even Obama.

Maybe no President should operate as a dictator, but Obama has come the closest to operating as a dictator than we have seen in my lifetime. In my opinion he wants Republican support ONLY as a cover for the Democrats that his handlers are leading off the cliff like lemmings. He doesn't want to suffer the embarassment that the Clintons suffered in 1994. I say 'his handlers' because I no longer think that Obama is bright enough or competent enough to understand or even care about the extreme damage some of his policies would do to this country and its people.

I think his handlers do know but they will do it as the the only way they can wrest the USA away from the freedom loving people who helped forge it into the amazing nation that it is. Once they can destroy most of the mechanisms that have made it an amazing nation, and the government has power over every aspect of our lives, then they will have total power to mold it into whatever entity they want. And I don't think we're going to like what they want.

He cares because eventually he will need Republican support on a myriad of other things, too. No president should operate as a dictator, period, not even Obama.

Maybe no President should operate as a dictator, but Obama has come the closest to operating as a dictator than we have seen in my lifetime. In my opinion he wants Republican support ONLY as a cover for the Democrats that his handlers are leading off the cliff like lemmings. He doesn't want to suffer the embarassment that the Clintons suffered in 1994. I say 'his handlers' because I no longer think that Obama is bright enough or competent enough to understand or even care about the extreme damage some of his policies would do to this country and its people.

I think his handlers do know but they will do it as the the only way they can wrest the USA away from the freedom loving people who helped forge it into the amazing nation that it is. Once they can destroy most of the mechanisms that have made it an amazing nation, and the government has power over every aspect of our lives, then they will have total power to mold it into whatever entity they want. And I don't think we're going to like what they want.

And I think that while just a few weeks ago you appeared to be a reasonable person, you seem to have been brainwashed. Wow. That didn't take long.

Why does Obama care?

Because he is an empty shell. He desparately needs validation. The worthless Nobel Prize didn't help. Some quick coattail Dem wins didn't materialize. Unemployment exceeded his estimates. Can't get out of Iraq or Afghanistan. He will shove ANYONE under the bus to win. Leaders do not have to do that.

Gee, that really clarified it for me. :rolleyes: In the future, please spare me from your brilliant analysis.

Ok lets start there then.

Why did obama say in his campaign that he was going to be transparant and Bi-Partisan yet he has not chastized his congress for shooting down every republican health care bill or their additions to the democrats health care bill? Why did he not come out publicly against pelosi wanting to withold the bills from going online until after they are introduced for a vote?

Why does obama say he doesn't want the republicans to do a lot of talking about health care? Why does he criticize conservatives who are telling him they do not like several aspects of his current health proposal(Dont tell me how to hold the mop)?

Why does he feel the need to have his administration attack FOX news opinion commentators for using their first ammendment rights to express their feelings.

Those two questions above are in regards to his administrations partisan behavior the two below are 2 things I am highly dissapointed in that I would like your input on.

Why hasn't Obama listened to the general he put on the ground in afghanistan and sent in more troops to "concentrate on the real war in afghanistan" Why has it been 3 months since receiving the request for more troops in august without any decision from the president?

Why is he continuing the Bush iraq policies when during bush's presidency he criticized the same plans?

When Obama took office, I think he really tried and really wanted to work together with Republicans. It was a bad idea and I did not want him to waste his time. And that's exactly how it turned out. So I think Obama got disgusted and quit trying.

I mean, look at the campaign and how he has been treated since he took office. So many lies and distortions that I can't remember them all. Let's see, Obama is not a citizen, Obama was an organizer for Acorn, born alive accusations, swift boaters tying Obama to William Ayres, Obama's cap-and-trade plan will cost each American family $3,100 a year, Obama's going to kill your Grandma, and on and on.

Some of these lies are really dumb. There are a lot more.

I am so glad that he came down on Fox News. I see no reason for him to try and pretend that they treat him as fairly as they have any other prez. They despise him and it shows. Sean Hannity constantly repeats negative stories about Obama that have proven to be false!! There are at least 10 lies just on William Ayers alone. And Beck calling him a racist and saying he hates white people. He's crazy.

I wish I knew. I am very disappointed that we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. I thought for sure that we would be out by now or that our leave taking would at least be soon.

I am not an expert on war strategy or on war period. Why he is not listening to the general, I don't know. Is he maybe getting other advise and is conflicted?

And yes, I know he has kept some of the policies of the Bush administration and that is disturbing. I don't get it. However, I trust him and that's why I voted for him. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know my answers to your questions might not be your opinions. But that's okay, isn't it?? Thanks.

It sure is. I do agree with some of what you said and disagree with some. If you would like i can get specific but I dont think I will change your mind much.

I think in words he tried but in actions he didn't. That being said he has been treated harshly by many right out of the gate regardless of what he has and hasn't done. I dont disagree with everything he has done but his domestic plans (cap and trade/single payer healthcare) bother me a lot.

Yes the Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity shows do come down very harshly on obama. I think hannity is unfair while beck is just wild. That being said their news shows, such as chris wallace on sundays or shepard smith have been very honest and fair.

I basically agree with what you say here other than the trust part. I dont trust him or the congress but then again i haven't trusted a president or congress since the mid 90's.

Thanks so much for all the civility!!! We do have a lot of differences and you're right that you probably won't change my mind and I'm sure I won't change yours. But there can always be an exchange of information that will help us both to have all the data we need to make intelligent decisions on many issues. I think that will be kinda cool!!! :beer:

Ame®icano;1682831 said:
Replying @ bold.

After all those "lies", tell us... what Obama did to prove them wrong?

I don't think he should try!!! He will never win Republican approval. I sent the prez an email about it. I told him to stop being Mr. Nice Guy. I totally agree with Ed Schultz:

"What does President Barack Obama want when it comes to health care in this country? What does he want in the bill?" Schultz asked, then declared Obama was backstabbing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) and would sell his soul for republican support on health care.

"The White House is backstabbing Harry Reid on the public option," Schultz said emphatically. He added: "I think the president would sell his soul for some republican support at this hour."

Schultz concluded: "Mr. President, don't cave."

Read more at: Ed Schultz: Obama Would "Sell His Soul" For GOP Support On Health Care (VIDEO)

Ed is so right. Why does the prez even care??

I really don't understand why you think he's a dictator. As for the GOP, Obama needs to ask himself why he thinks they would give their support in the future!! In the first
10 months of his presidency, Republican leaders have given Obama zero support. What is it that he thinks will change? What you said is true. He will need their support on a myriad of other issues. But he's not going to get it, based on their past behavior.

You know what they say. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Obama needs to do his thing and forget trying to please the GOP.

Ame®icano;1682831 said:
When Obama took office, I think he really tried and really wanted to work together with Republicans. It was a bad idea and I did not want him to waste his time. And that's exactly how it turned out. So I think Obama got disgusted and quit trying.

I mean, look at the campaign and how he has been treated since he took office. So many lies and distortions that I can't remember them all. Let's see, Obama is not a citizen, Obama was an organizer for Acorn, born alive accusations, swift boaters tying Obama to William Ayres, Obama's cap-and-trade plan will cost each American family $3,100 a year, Obama's going to kill your Grandma, and on and on.

I am so glad that he came down on Fox News. I see no reason for him to try and pretend that they treat him as fairly as they have any other prez. They despise him and it shows. Sean Hannity constantly repeats negative stories about Obama that have proven to be false!! There are at least 10 lies just on William Ayers alone. And Beck calling him a racist and saying he hates white people. He's crazy.

I wish I knew. I am very disappointed that we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. I thought for sure that we would be out by now or that our leave taking would at least be soon.

I am not an expert on war strategy or on war period. Why he is not listening to the general, I don't know. Is he maybe getting other advise and is conflicted?

And yes, I know he has kept some of the policies of the Bush administration and that is disturbing. I don't get it. However, I trust him and that's why I voted for him. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know my answers to your questions might not be your opinions. But that's okay, isn't it?? Thanks.

Replying @ bold.

I don't think he should try!!! He will never win Republican approval. I sent the prez an email about it. I told him to stop being Mr. Nice Guy. I totally agree with Ed Schultz:

"What does President Barack Obama want when it comes to health care in this country? What does he want in the bill?" Schultz asked, then declared Obama was backstabbing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) and would sell his soul for republican support on health care.

"The White House is backstabbing Harry Reid on the public option," Schultz said emphatically. He added: "I think the president would sell his soul for some republican support at this hour."

Read more at: Ed Schultz: Obama Would "Sell His Soul" For GOP Support On Health Care (VIDEO)

Replying @ bold underlined:

I don't care if he's nice to Republicans. He's not nice to Americans, cause he lied about pretty much everything.

And I think that while just a few weeks ago you appeared to be a reasonable person, you seem to have been brainwashed. Wow. That didn't take long.

I will still appear to be a reasonable person when I agree with you, I think, and will appear unreasonable to you when I do not. But I think reasonable people are able to read the handwriting on the wall when an administration forges full steam ahead with policy and initiatives that most reasonable people see as folly and that most of the American people don't want or disapprove of. Reasonable people can see that any who even question, much less oppose, the current policy and initiatives are targeted in most unpleasant ways by this administration. There's you first clue Sherlock. Show me any prominent or high ranking person in the Obama administration who are openly pro-American, unashamedly patriotic, and who applaud their country at every opportunity. I think you might have difficulty in identifying even one. And the clues keep piling up.

Ame®icano;1682831 said:

Replying @ bold.

Because presidents don't jump into silly politics themselves. George Bush didn't personally remark on all the allegations that he was AWOL, or even comment on the 911 conspiracy theories that he and his family were involved with the bin Laden family, etc., etc.

Rinata is correct on all points.

Thank you, Maggie. I think you make a great point. I didn't even think of it. They certainly do not have the time to bicker back and forth with the other party. And they don't do it. I think that being president of the United States is probably the toughest job in the world.

The poor things all go gray before they leave office. That says something about the stress of the job.

Ame®icano;1686199 said:
Ame®icano;1682831 said:
Replying @ bold.

Replying @ bold underlined:

I don't care if he's nice to Republicans. He's not nice to Americans, cause he lied about pretty much everything.

There is no information in your response. It's just an opinion that I don't agree with.

[quoteObama tried the bipartisan thing. That didn't work because republicans are too hard headed and don't want anything to change for the better good for people in America.
][/quote]

OK, OK ........... this must be your failed attempt at humor? ........ No?

Make no mistake, I am not pleased with many of the republicans, but come on, please at least try to fake being realistic!

Obama is as old school politics and hard-core left as they come! He simply reads from a TelePrompTer better and cleans up well.

He wrapped himself up in the multicultural flag, as he set out to bring down the American flag.

He is a egotistical micro manager who cannot take being questioned, let alone sound advice from those not of his political ideology!

So please, either try a cheap stand up open mic night someplace during happy hour or take an honest look at this man Obama!

Mike

I will still appear to be a reasonable person when I agree with you, I think, and will appear unreasonable to you when I do not. But I think reasonable people are able to read the handwriting on the wall when an administration forges full steam ahead with policy and initiatives that most reasonable people see as folly and that most of the American people don't want or disapprove of. Reasonable people can see that any who even question, much less oppose, the current policy and initiatives are targeted in most unpleasant ways by this administration. There's you first clue Sherlock. Show me any prominent or high ranking person in the Obama administration who are openly pro-American, unashamedly patriotic, and who applaud their country at every opportunity. I think you might have difficulty in identifying even one. And the clues keep piling up.

So now all members of his adminisration should come out daily and do a patriotic pep rally or something? I would ask YOU to prove to me when and where any of them, including Obama, have shown that they are UNAmerican. The fact that he has tried to mend fences abroad is seen as a good thing, to all but the most rabid anti-Obama/pro-Bush people.

As for the policies dealing with the economy, there is no doubt that the fixes put in place at the top were necessary. Could more have been done at the lower level to save more jobs? If so, how would YOU have accomplished that?

I was responding to your diatribe, which was one part conjecture and three parts rant over your conjecture. Stuff like that means nothing when you offer no examples of what you're talking about.

So now all members of his adminisration should come out daily and do a patriotic pep rally or something? I would ask YOU to prove to me when and where any of them, including Obama, have shown that they are UNAmerican. The fact that he has tried to mend fences abroad is seen as a good thing, to all but the most rabid anti-Obama/pro-Bush people.

As for the policies dealing with the economy, there is no doubt that the fixes put in place at the top were necessary. Could more have been done at the lower level to save more jobs? If so, how would YOU have accomplished that?

I was responding to your diatribe, which was one part conjecture and three parts rant over your conjecture. Stuff like that means nothing when you offer no examples of what you're talking about.

I can assure you that many people who see this administration as unAmerican are not rabid anti-Obama/pro Bush people at all, much less the most so.

For evidence, I show you (again) a healthcare bill being pushed by this administration that will further damage our economy while delivering almost none of the 'fixes' they promise and they have to know that. I show you a cap and trade bill that will be extremely damaging to the US economy and private industry and commerce while enormously benefitting others elsewhere. There is no way to sell that as pro-American. I show you a President who has been apologizing for America to every foreign entity he has addressed and accepting responsibility for everything short of hangnails. I will show you an administration stacked with czars and others who have been anti-American and/or anti-American values in their rhetoric and/or writings for all or most of their public lives and who are operating outside of Congress or anybody's rules other than Obama's and his handlers. We have seen unprecedented takeovers of financial institutions, the auto industry, and soon the U.S. healthcare system. We are seeing dissent stifled or threatened in quite unAmerican ways.

I would have created more jobs by lowering taxes, cutting spending, and initiating regulation and policy that would encourage and help the private sector to heal itself. I believe had the administration done that, we would be out of the recession by now or well on our way out of it. They knew that too. And they have all but admitted they have no intention of making anything significantly better before the election year and then will use the rest of the stimulus money to make the job situation look better and ensure they will retain power. That tells me they don't give a damn about the people but are looking only to their own power and fortunes. And to me, that is unAmerican.

Gotta agree Mike.

Obama doesn't need the Reps. He's got a majority in both the house and the senate. What possible need could he have for the Reps?

He doesn't take criticim well and he sure doesn't want to answer tough questions. He has no problem bad mouthing America everywhere he goes, all in the interest of improving the worlds opinion of us. Oh yeah. He's quite an American. Makes me proud he's my President.

I can hardly wait to see the backside of this guy and his Chicago pay to play crowd. Liberal idiots one and all.

It sure is. I do agree with some of what you said and disagree with some. If you would like i can get specific but I dont think I will change your mind much.

I think in words he tried but in actions he didn't. That being said he has been treated harshly by many right out of the gate regardless of what he has and hasn't done. I dont disagree with everything he has done but his domestic plans (cap and trade/single payer healthcare) bother me a lot.

Yes the Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity shows do come down very harshly on obama. I think hannity is unfair while beck is just wild. That being said their news shows, such as chris wallace on sundays or shepard smith have been very honest and fair.

I basically agree with what you say here other than the trust part. I dont trust him or the congress but then again i haven't trusted a president or congress since the mid 90's.

Thanks so much for all the civility!!! We do have a lot of differences and you're right that you probably won't change my mind and I'm sure I won't change yours. But there can always be an exchange of information that will help us both to have all the data we need to make intelligent decisions on many issues. I think that will be kinda cool!!! :beer:

Its always better to inform without insulting.....even if we all forget that at times, me included ;)

:beer:

I can assure you that many people who see this administration as unAmerican are not rabid anti-Obama/pro Bush people at all, much less the most so.

For evidence, I show you (again) a healthcare bill being pushed by this administration that will further damage our economy while delivering almost none of the 'fixes' they promise and they have to know that. I show you a cap and trade bill that will be extremely damaging to the US economy and private industry and commerce while enormously benefitting others elsewhere. There is no way to sell that as pro-American.
The CBO analysis estimates that the legislation will cost the richest U.S. households $245 a year, and the poorest will see gains of $40 a year. Hardly an economic disaster.
http://www.environmentalleader.com/2009/06/23/cbo-cap-and-trade-to-cost-175-per-household/
However, I don't like cap and trade for a different reason: I see a program ripe for all kinds of loopholes that manufacturers responsible for spewing their garbage into the air will use and it would be ripe for fraud. However, I seriously doubt an energy package is going to pass with cap and trade in it, so that's one less thing to keep you awake nights.

I show you a President who has been apologizing for America to every foreign entity he has addressed and accepting responsibility for everything short of hangnails.
That is such an over-generalization constantly made by the right. There are many things the United States has done over the past 60 years that SHOULD be the subject of an apology. Whenever Obama did say anything about the US taking responsibility for some of its own actions, he never ever did it in the form of a groveling apology, and to imply that is a giant lie. Go back and read his speeches, like the one in Germany which started all this wildeyed exaggeration, and you'll see that I'm correct.

I will show you an administration stacked with czars and others who have been anti-American and/or anti-American values in their rhetoric and/or writings for all or most of their public lives and who are operating outside of Congress or anybody's rules other than Obama's and his handlers.
Again, a grand exaggeration. How many "czars" have used anti-American rhetoric? Two? And the term "czar" is hardly new. In fact it goes back to Richard Nixon, and was a term developed by the media. So that spitball is something else that is benign in reality, yet promoted by the right as something evil that only the Obama administration does. "Czars" are nothing more than third-fourth-fifth tier assistants or aides with a fancy title.

We have seen unprecedented takeovers of financial institutions, the auto industry, and soon the U.S. healthcare system. We are seeing dissent stifled or threatened in quite unAmerican ways.
The Obama Administration did not 'TAKE OVER' the financial institutions, nor the auto industry. The actions taken assured that both of those entities would be able to remain operational within the free market system.

I would have created more jobs by lowering taxes, cutting spending, and initiating regulation and policy that would encourage and help the private sector to heal itself.
[Pardon me Boooooooooooooooshies--->] That is precisely what the Bush Administration did, and how'd that work out? The recession BEGAN in 2007, not January 2009, and it came about by tax cuts that NEVER 'trickled down' and further reduced an already depleted Treasury because of revenue lost; existing regulation of financial institutions were ignored which allowed the derivatives game; two wars were being fought and expected to continue for God knows how long; along with all the other expenses of running a government which obviously can't be turned off like tap water.

I believe had the administration done that, we would be out of the recession by now or well on our way out of it. They knew that too. And they have all but admitted they have no intention of making anything significantly better before the election year and then will use the rest of the stimulus money to make the job situation look better and ensure they will retain power.
When did anyone say that? The last I heard, the administration was considering using most of the balance of the stimulus funds for more transportation projects which seems to be where the best job opportunities are.

That tells me they don't give a damn about the people but are looking only to their own power and fortunes. And to me, that is unAmerican.

What I think is that because everyone is suffering from the longest lasting recession in 70 years, everyone is looking for immediate relief. Well it just doesn't happen that way. Have there been mistakes? Of course? Are people smarter than you and me working to rectify what hasn't worked and develop plans that will? I continue to believe they are. To label these extremely difficult times as something intentionally messed up and easily remedied by somebody else is absurd.

Last edited:
Gotta agree Mike.

Obama doesn't need the Reps. He's got a majority in both the house and the senate. What possible need could he have for the Reps?

He doesn't take criticim well and he sure doesn't want to answer tough questions. He has no problem bad mouthing America everywhere he goes, all in the interest of improving the worlds opinion of us. Oh yeah. He's quite an American. Makes me proud he's my President.

I can hardly wait to see the backside of this guy and his Chicago pay to play crowd. Liberal idiots one and all.

Please link some quotes where he has "badmouthed" America.

Forum List

Back