Anyone Else Sick of Obama being two faced? Watch this video

Almost all politicians are two-faced, but most at least try to disguise it. He doesn't. He must think the apologists who adore him aren't too bright. He may be right on that front.

I was sick of his lies before he was elected. I think I may even have realized he was a two-faced liar before he was nominated...oh, wait..I didn't even know of his existence then.

Yea he really has "Changed that Tone of Washington" huh? With no credible MSM in this country to question him,he continues to get away with his blatant dishonesty & hypocrisy. Just another sad Hopey Changey scam in the end.

Last edited:
Feel free to post a video showing a Republican president contradicting himself in one speech.

Of course the koolade drinkers and those who had hope beyond hope that he was truly the messiah they wanted to come missed it. But those paying attention knew from the beginning that President is a man of great sounding words but is apparently a man of few convictions. Such men frequently contradict themselves. Here is a tiny sampling in addition to that used for a thread starter:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZs4WcvpUlY[/ame]

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/video/youtube_obama_vs_obama_on_medicare_cuts/

From WSJ:
AUGUST 20, 2009, 5:56 A.M. ET ObamaCare's Contradictions
The President does both sides now on his health insurance plan.

From NRO:
Just Make Stuff Up
President Obama’s war on the truth.

By Victor Davis Hanson

In the first six months of the Obama administration, we have witnessed an assault on the truth of a magnitude not seen since the Nixon Watergate years. The prevarication is ironic given the Obama campaign’s accusations that the Bush years were not transparent and that Hillary Clinton, like her husband, was a chronic fabricator. Remember Obama’s own assertions that he was a “student of history” and that “words mean something. You can’t just make stuff up.”
Obama Speeches Videos - Metacafe

Obama tried the bipartisan thing. That didn't work because republicans are too hard headed and don't want anything to change for the better good for people in America.
If everything doesn't center around WAR, Guns and money they don't want any part of it. Health Care has been a problem for years. Now that it's coming around to a real change for people who couldn't afford it for so many years, the repubs are spreading the same old fear and loathing they always fall back on. Changing anyting to a republican gets in the way of their agenda to keep Americans dumbed down and living in fear on top of it all. Obama isn't two faced. He simply didn't want the same people who 'caused' the mess we're in now, coming to him with garbage that wouldn't change a thing for anyone. :eusa_hand:

He never tried the bipartisan thing. He said he would be bipartisan, but apparently he thinks that means that the other side has to agree with him, or off with their heads.

Attachments

• $obama_thumb (2).jpg
    $obama_thumb (2).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 124
He never tried the bipartisan thing. He said he would be bipartisan, but apparently he thinks that means that the other side has to agree with him, or off with their heads.

:disagree:
He did in fact try it. That's why he told them not to come to his door anymore with nothing more than plans to 'kill' the bill all the way around.

I was sick of his lies before he was elected. I think I may even have realized he was a two-faced liar before he was nominated...oh, wait..I didn't even know of his existence then.

Why? Just because he denied almost everything he had been and/or been part of or associated with and the left tard sheeple didn't care and voted for him anyway, even choosing him to run over the candidate that actually won their primary?

Oh please ..:eusa_hand:

He did in fact try it. That's why he told them not to come to his door anymore with nothing more than plans to 'kill' the bill all the way around.

Do you think about what you post before you hit "submit reply"? Should try it.

Do you think about what you post before you hit "submit reply"? Should try it.

Of course I do. Why do you say that? Because I disagree with people who claim the President is two faced? Well, that's just too bad.

Obama tried the bipartisan thing. That didn't work because republicans are too hard headed and don't want anything to change for the better good for people in America.
If everything doesn't center around WAR, Guns and money they don't want any part of it. Health Care has been a problem for years. Now that it's coming around to a real change for people who couldn't afford it for so many years, the repubs are spreading the same old fear and loathing they always fall back on. Changing anyting to a republican gets in the way of their agenda to keep Americans dumbed down and living in fear on top of it all. Obama isn't two faced. He simply didn't want the same people who 'caused' the mess we're in now, coming to him with garbage that wouldn't change a thing for anyone. :eusa_hand:
:wtf:

Forum List

Back