Anyone Else Sick of Obama being two faced? Watch this video

The only thing I see compounding is that pompous fat head of yours. Why don't you go soak it???

WOW what great debating skills!!! Did you learn that in college??

That's a stupid question. All I did was respond to another right wing nut, showing them the same respect that they showed me.

And for your information, I've found that "debating" with you right wing nuts is an excercise in futility. It's like trying to nail jello to a wall.

Try nailing a Bowl or cup to the wall and then filling it with Jello. Remember the open side should face up.

He never tried the bipartisan thing. He said he would be bipartisan, but apparently he thinks that means that the other side has to agree with him, or off with their heads.

:disagree:
He did in fact try it. That's why he told them not to come to his door anymore with nothing more than plans to 'kill' the bill all the way around.

Do you think about what you post before you hit "submit reply"? Should try it.

I disagree Gunny.

You see--politicians lie, and I wanted the best politician running.

Thus his ability to lie habitually makes him the perfect politician.

Shoot--I should have taken your advice, huh?

I could not bring Myself to vote for Bloomberg, so I voted for the Conservative Candidate Stephen Christopher.

The only thing I see compounding is that pompous fat head of yours. Why don't you go soak it???

That's a stupid question. All I did was respond to another right wing nut, showing them the same respect that they showed me.

And for your information, I've found that "debating" with you right wing nuts is an excercise in futility. It's like trying to nail jello to a wall.

Everybody knows you can't nail jello to a wall... you have to use staples!

Those are the outlines. Where's the beef? They all SAY they are cost-effective, but don't detail how. Also, some of the provisions in each have been incorporated into the Senate Finance Committee's version.

1)let families and businesses buy health insurance across state lines.

Conflict A:States right(I do not buy too much into that concept myself, but States do have the right to set up regulations on products sold within their). This is the main reason why people cannot buy insurance across state lines.

Conflict B: Competition is not the problem since the general behavior of the insurance company is to provide the least amount of service for money earned. They will still seek to sell policies that cover only a couple of ailments. They will seek to kick people of the coverage if they become too expensive. Bottomline:1 million insurance companies equate to 1 million insurance companies doing the same thing.

2)Allow individuals, small businesses, and trade associations to pool together and acquire health insurance at lower prices, the same way large corporations and labor unions do.

No Conflict--except that this is already allowed. You have to create an organization and buy the policies in bulk.

3)Number three: give states the tools to create their own innovative reforms that lower health care costs.

What tools are these? The states pretty much have all the power governing what type of policies can be sold and who is licensed to sell them. Is the Republican #3 fluff?

4): end junk lawsuits that contribute to higher health care costs by increasing the number of tests and procedures that physicians sometimes order not because they think it's good medicine, but because they are afraid of being sued.

Either one of the conflicts will occur

ConflictA:The TORT reform arguement. Let me tell you what is going to happen. Insurance company will try to settle with individual A for a small amount. Individual A will recognizes the insurance company is cheating him and sue. They take it to court. Court throw case out due to it being a junk lawsuit.

Then there is Conflict B:The insurance companies will gain extra rights to sue the Doctor for ordering tests that the insurance company feels is unnecessary.

The best idea I heard from the right is still the health savings account. It is participatory, requires no legislation, and depends only on the individual ability to save.

The only down side to this idea is that not many people know how to save.

You can Freeze it first and then nail it silly!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What pisses me off is that the Republicans in Congress keep blocking the public option.

They are evil.

Dear Corky,

The Democrats can pass the public option without one Republican vote.

Sincerely,

Any non libtard

What pisses me off is that the Republicans in Congress keep blocking the public option.

They are evil.

Dear Corky,

Sincerely,

Any non libtard

This is another often repeated innacuracy...that being the democrats need republican votes. They have enough votes to pass ANY bill without ONE republican vote.

This and the lie that republicans have no plans to reform health insurance are the 2 biggest lies I hear repeated as facts constantly.

Personally I have little expectation in Obama or His Handlers, what I truly didn't expect was the compounding of the problem. What I would love to see is damage control. That is not achieved through misapplication. Maybe Obama should try Fighting against the Jihad, with the same intensity He fights Republicans? How's Iraq doing today? How's domestic Oil Drilling going? How are Our Refineries faring? No solutions... huh.... What's that pointy thing sticking out of the front of your face? Try blowing it.

Eight Years we put up with all of the Bullshit from the Left. Actually a life time of You screwing up the quality of Life. We grew thick skins, You should too. There Is Balance, You should try to find it, There is nothing too inflammatory in that last Post. We don't like what You do with Our money. You hurt Us, You hurt the Republic. Best get used to criticism.

As I've gotten older I have almost run out of patience. At least we disliked Bush for very good reasons. Mostly that he paid no attention to domestic issues and focused his entire presidency on Iraq.

But the things said about Obama are outrageous and mostly lies. So the personal insults to me get on my last nerve. I have nothing pointy sticking out of my face!!! I am gorgeous!!! :razz:

Personally I have little expectation in Obama or His Handlers, what I truly didn't expect was the compounding of the problem. What I would love to see is damage control. That is not achieved through misapplication. Maybe Obama should try Fighting against the Jihad, with the same intensity He fights Republicans? How's Iraq doing today? How's domestic Oil Drilling going? How are Our Refineries faring? No solutions... huh.... What's that pointy thing sticking out of the front of your face? Try blowing it.

So what is your prescription? Just lay down and Capitulate? Not fight?

Keep dreaming. YOU are in for the Fight of your life...but PLEASE keep up this sorta horseshit. It shows what kinda mindless PERSON *YOU* are. It will do nothing but BEGET negativfity people like YOU seem to ABHOR.

Now go to the nearest MIRROR, and take a good loook. *YOU* are an enabler...and WISH to abrogate your freedom to those that don't care a WIT of you...nor even care to learn who you are...at the EXPENSE of your Countrymen and their families...WISE UP!

Wake UP damnit. Obama, and the Democrats are NOT your friend...nor do they care a WIT about *YOU*.

What matters to them is their power OVER YOU. And you seem all too willing to give UP your LIBERTY to them...WHY?

Good Lord!!!! Take a pill.

Try me just leave out the insults. What do you want to debate about obama being two faced....meaning that his words dont match his actions as far as bi-partisanship goes.

I know what being two-faced means. But think about it. Is that the best way to start a debate with people that you know support Obama??? It would be better to just ask a question. Why did Obama say in his campaign that he would send us all $500 every month, but he hasn't done it? You see? That doesn't intimidate or anger anyone. It is a straightforward question.

Personally, I think people expected magic from him. It takes time to change things. I really think he's doing the best he can. And if people are unhappy, I wish they would just refer to the issue without all of the anymosity.

Ain't that the truth. They seem to be oozing out from everywhere these days. Don't give up; this board can be "fair and balanced" until the cult gets wind of a newbie who isn't on board with their cult mentality.

Okay, thanks for telling me. :)

Try nailing a Bowl or cup to the wall and then filling it with Jello. Remember the open side should face up.

Very funny.

Geez!!! I didn't realize that comment would bring out the Buddy and Sally in everyone. Well, I guess it's better than fighting. :beer:

Try me just leave out the insults. What do you want to debate about obama being two faced....meaning that his words dont match his actions as far as bi-partisanship goes.

I know what being two-faced means. But think about it. Is that the best way to start a debate with people that you know support Obama??? It would be better to just ask a question. Why did Obama say in his campaign that he would send us all $500 every month, but he hasn't done it? You see? That doesn't intimidate or anger anyone. It is a straightforward question.

Personally, I think people expected magic from him. It takes time to change things. I really think he's doing the best he can. And if people are unhappy, I wish they would just refer to the issue without all of the anymosity.

Ok lets start there then.

Why did obama say in his campaign that he was going to be transparant and Bi-Partisan yet he has not chastized his congress for shooting down every republican health care bill or their additions to the democrats health care bill? Why did he not come out publicly against pelosi wanting to withold the bills from going online until after they are introduced for a vote?

Why does obama say he doesn't want the republicans to do a lot of talking about health care? Why does he criticize conservatives who are telling him they do not like several aspects of his current health proposal(Dont tell me how to hold the mop)?

Why does he feel the need to have his administration attack FOX news opinion commentators for using their first ammendment rights to express their feelings.

Those two questions above are in regards to his administrations partisan behavior the two below are 2 things I am highly dissapointed in that I would like your input on.

Why hasn't Obama listened to the general he put on the ground in afghanistan and sent in more troops to "concentrate on the real war in afghanistan" Why has it been 3 months since receiving the request for more troops in august without any decision from the president?

Why is he continuing the Bush iraq policies when during bush's presidency he criticized the same plans?

Last edited:

Eight Years we put up with all of the Bullshit from the Left. Actually a life time of You screwing up the quality of Life. We grew thick skins, You should too. There Is Balance, You should try to find it, There is nothing too inflammatory in that last Post. We don't like what You do with Our money. You hurt Us, You hurt the Republic. Best get used to criticism.

As I've gotten older I have almost run out of patience. At least we disliked Bush for very good reasons. Mostly that he paid no attention to domestic issues and focused his entire presidency on Iraq.

But the things said about Obama are outrageous and mostly lies. So the personal insults to me get on my last nerve. I have nothing pointy sticking out of my face!!! I am gorgeous!!! :razz:

Yes Dear. :):lol::):lol::)

Ain't that the truth. They seem to be oozing out from everywhere these days. Don't give up; this board can be "fair and balanced" until the cult gets wind of a newbie who isn't on board with their cult mentality.

I haven't had enough experience to comment about rinata but I know you are a "normal" person Maggie who can talk and debate open and honestly, even if we dont always agree.

Thank you. I have days when all politics pisses me off in general, and I should just stay off the boards on those days.

They are evil.

Dear Corky,

Sincerely,

Any non libtard

This is another often repeated innacuracy...that being the democrats need republican votes. They have enough votes to pass ANY bill without ONE republican vote.

This and the lie that republicans have no plans to reform health insurance are the 2 biggest lies I hear repeated as facts constantly.

That's not quite true. Sixty votes are needed for cloture, which will end debate and move to a final up-or-down vote on the matter. The Senate can't move until cloture is agreed to. Voting against cloture is essentially a filibuster, which Republicans will do in order to virtually suspend any roll call voting indefinitely. Because it takes 3/5ths of senators to achieve cloture, it is used as a tool by those against the matter to avoid the final simple-majority vote. Harry Reid does NOT have 60 Democrats yet. But both the House and Senate versions have yet to formally come out of conference, so we'll see.

Forum List

Back