Anyone else grieving?

There are no sorrows that we cannot rise above ....The Voice of Experience...
One must believe when one suffers and Time heals the wound and will remain the memories to us.

I think it's hard to rise above sorrow. The best way for me is simply to distract myself from thinking about it.
That true , it took me so long to realize to he was really gone it help to do Something to change the mind but i want to talk about it to remind me of him grieving is a hard thing to do.

There are no sorrows that we cannot rise above ....The Voice of Experience...
One must believe when one suffers and Time heals the wound and will remain the memories to us.

I think it's hard to rise above sorrow. The best way for me is simply to distract myself from thinking about it.
That true , it took me so long to realize to he was really gone it help to do Something to change the mind but i want to talk about it to remind me of him grieving is a hard thing to do.

It is and I took a thanatology class and there's really no right or wrong way, you just feel what you feel.

ricechickie you need to pour out all the liquor.

Not gonna happen.

I don't black out, I don't get hungover, I make it to work and do a damned good job every day, and I don't drive after drinking.

Listen, I have evaluated myself from time to time, and I am functioning well. I choose to drink with my eyes wide open. Hell, I'm lucky I didn't know where to find heroin in the early months. It hurt that bad.
Nobody has the right to criticize you is your pain ... you must move forward without the man you love and you are brave and you grieve that all of us who have testified to your thread

Not gonna happen.

I don't black out, I don't get hungover, I make it to work and do a damned good job every day, and I don't drive after drinking.

Listen, I have evaluated myself from time to time, and I am functioning well. I choose to drink with my eyes wide open. Hell, I'm lucky I didn't know where to find heroin in the early months. It hurt that bad.

I will add this for anyone interested. It helped me a little bit: I wasn't ready to say Goodbye Workbook Healing after the Sudden Death of a Loved one.

[A workbook of healing and hope Based on the bestselling book I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye: surviving, coping and healing after the sudden death of a loved one, this workbook offers step-by-step support and encouragement through the grief journey. Now there is a hand to hold Each year about eight million Americans suffer the death of a close family member. The list of high visibility disasters, human suffering and sudden loss in long and will continue to grow/QUOTE]

You can fund it on amazon or google books or barnes & noble.

Writing what we feel is preferable sometimes we can not express it out loud I say what I think, what I feel but express the loss of a loved one is impossible when the pain is too great.
The memories hurt us because we can no longer relive it and the person left forever is the cruelty of life. But there is always someone to reach out to

A song that help me with the lost of my brother

Not gonna happen.

Nobody has the right to criticize you is your pain ... you must move forward without the man you love and you are brave and you grieve that all of us who have testified to your thread

Yiostheoy was coming from a position of concern, I believe. I didn't feel too criticized. But even if he was, I take it with a grain of salt.

Not gonna happen.

Yiostheoy was coming from a position of concern, I believe. I didn't feel too criticized. But even if he was, I take it with a grain of salt.
Hello ricechickie i was not talking about him he really help me at the forum with a other thread i was more saying that in général people could not always understand the pain of grieving and we could feel like drinking
Some people around me seem to think that after a few months i should not been so hurt but no i am still very hurt.

Not gonna happen.

Hello ricechickie i was not talking about him he really help me at the forum with a other thread i was more saying that in général people could not always understand the pain of grieving and we could feel like drinking
Some people around me seem to think that after a few months i should not been so hurt but no i am still very hurt.

I understand. It takes so long, doesn't it? I'm surprised after a year and a half, it is so raw.

Not gonna happen.

I understand. It takes so long, doesn't it? I'm surprised after a year and a half, it is so raw.
Time heals any wound but the presence of the loved one causes pain and for me it's Christmas day it will never be as before

Not gonna happen.

Time heals any wound but the presence of the loved one causes pain and for me it's Christmas day it will never be as before

Early June for me.

What a blow...Dad's birthday is next Friday. First one without him.
Sometimes, in the middle of whatever your doing....something like that just kicks you in the stomach.
I was remember when I was 7 or 8 and I saved 2 weeks allowance to buy him a big bag of Peanut M&M's...his favorite.

Sometimes, in the middle of whatever your doing....something like that just kicks you in the stomach.
I was remember when I was 7 or 8 and I saved 2 weeks allowance to buy him a big bag of Peanut M&M's...his favorite.

I'm sorry for your loss. What a sweet memory.

I do know about the kicked in the stomach feeling....

First one is really hard without your loved one. :smiliehug:

Yeah.....Fathers Day just around corner too... :(

Forum List

Back