Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

They took a spear and ran it through His ribs. A deadly act. He did not survive.

The Priests reminded Pilate that Jesus said he would return in 3 days, so Pilate gave them a guard. They rolled the stone in front of the tomb and sealed it with wax and imprinted the Roman seal.
A Roman guard:
The Roman guard was a sixteen-man unit that was governed by very strict rules. Each member was responsible for six square feet of space. The guard members could not sit down or lean against anything while they were on duty. If a guard member fell asleep, he was beaten and burned with his own clothes. But he was not the only one executed, the entire sixteen-man guard unit was executed if only one of the members fell asleep while on duty.

So, no sleeping through the removal of the boulder from the tomb and the removal of the body.

Africanus wasn't writing about the death of Christ, he was explaining why the darkness (which none deny happening) wasn't an eclipse while Jesus was on the cross, as Thallus deduced. And Africanus was correct.

Last edited:
Satan is the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies -- according to the Bible. That makes sense doesn't it?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
Definitely not.

lol. So the God of Israel DOES have a son, albeit the wrong one. Can you say J.E.S.U.S?

Hosea 11

When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. But the more I called Israel, the further they went from me.

Sure they did. Read the Koran. It's universal anyway.
I read the koran and I have worked with and/or socialized
with and treated muslims in the hundreds---probably passed
thousands and have visited, on invitation, mosques. Muslims are
enjoined to treat MUSLIMs well and non-muslims as enemies "until
they believe"

they believe"

That's the essence of Judaism. No wonder you believe that.

That's the essence of Judaism. No wonder you believe that.
nope----your catechism slut lied. Of course there is a line in the
NEW TESTICLE which makes that claim-----clearly a contribution
by the mass murderer and author of the laws that legalized the
Inquisition and were also aped by AL NABI ADOLF---to wit
CONSTANTINE. Jesus was a Hillel man. Hillel died in Jerusalem
at about the same time Jesus is said to have been born---if there
is anything accurate about "what Jesus said" in the NT---he was, clearly,
QUOTING the famous talmudist---HILLEL

if there is anything accurate about "what Jesus said" in the NT---he was, clearly,
QUOTING the famous talmudist---HILLEL

So HILLEL didn't believe in the literal interpretation and application of Kosher law just like Jesus?

Jesus stole that idea from him?

lol....Who knew?

So HILLEL didn't believe in the literal interpretation and application of Kosher law just like Jesus?

lol....Who knew?

Only a few lines of Hillel’s teachings were recorded, and those were written down over 200 years after the time of Jesus. The Golden Rule parallels a quote attributed to Hillel, as do Jesus’ teachings on the Sabbath; but Jesus’ teachings on divorce appear to take the side of the rival Shamite school.

But there certainly is no reason to believe that the entirety of Jesus’ teachings came from Hillel. It might be tempting to attribute the teachings of Jesus to Hillel, but it’s also important to keep in mind that there are no historical references to Hillel before the third century, and by that time, the teachings of Jesus were already widespread in the Near East.

lol....Who knew?
the only indication that Jesus did not adhere to the kosher laws is an episode of HYPNAGOGIC HALLUCINATION reported by the Hellenist ---"paul" ----
My very own Hypnagogic Hallucinations are even more bizarre

the only indication that Jesus did not adhere to the kosher laws is an episode of HYPNAGOGIC HALLUCINATION reported by the Hellenist ---"paul" ----
My very own Hypnagogic Hallucinations are even more bizarre

Obviously, you haven't read the NEW TESTICLE very carefully. lol...

Obviously, Jesus is speaking about kosher law here; "Its not what goes into the mouth (and out of the ass) that defiles, its what goes into the mind and out of the mouth that defiles a person."

Last edited:
Obviously, you haven't read the NEW TESTICLE very carefully. lol...

"Its not what goes into the mouth (and out of the ass) that defiles a person, its what goes into the mind and out of the mouth that defiles." (Jesus H. Christ)
I, as a person prone to analysis, am very skeptical about the episode reported in Constantine's OPUS MAGNUS suggesting that Jesus sat at
a luncheon table and REFUSED TO WASH HIS HANDS. Such an action
would be UTTERLY gauche. It is a fact, that romans, who prized their own gluttony---mocked jews for all that "handwashing" that they considered a
completely annoying interruption of the much vaunted BACCHANALS and
an insult to ROMAN CULTURE. Interestingly---the incessant handwashing
was actually used as a sign of JUDAIZATION by dem holy priests of the
GRAND INQUISITION----poor Pasteur had an uphill climb

Only a few lines of Hillel’s teachings were recorded, and those were written down over 200 years after the time of Jesus. The Golden Rule parallels a quote attributed to Hillel, as do Jesus’ teachings on the Sabbath; but Jesus’ teachings on divorce appear to take the side of the rival Shamite school.

But there certainly is no reason to believe that the entirety of Jesus’ teachings came from Hillel. It might be tempting to attribute the teachings of Jesus to Hillel, but it’s also important to keep in mind that there are no historical references to Hillel before the third century, and by that time, the teachings of Jesus were already widespread in the Near East.

Who knows?

they believe"
The Koran says be kind to the Christians. They are nearest us in faith. Muslims revere Jesus, Mary and the patriarchs.

Right. I think the Roman scam is the longest running scam in history even if Islam is a runner up..

Help me! Help me! I had a thought! Woe is me!!!! Does anyone have any good medication?

....lol....
:aug08_031:
IMO----none of the neuroleptics are "GOOD"

Forum List

Back