Anyone else grieving?

Last year I lost loved ones, I also lost my brother in law, he was ambulance man a magnificent person, courageous up to the end.
He died of cancer of the throat, the last days he made preparations for his departure, he knew he was going to die, but he was not yet married with my sister who not very rich and he wanted to make sure What is the right for her the same advantage as if she were his wife, he dressed in suffering and he went down to the chapel of the hospital to marry her, he died the same day.

That's very sad, but beautiful that he gave her the security he could.

Yes, he always save life, he told me so many stories about the fact that he had to react at time to save someone.
To the end that what he did.

I lost my brother on christmas day 2015 but I did not live with him as his girlfriend she loved him so much, she told me the most difficult it was that she always saw the decorations of christmas in the house that he had put that day and all the objects that belong to him, the hardest thing for her was to remove the items that belong to him. All his daily life.
Now she goes a little better, but she had grown thin, she is well surrounded by people who love her very much, it's help her a lot

I lost my brother on christmas day 2015 but I did not live with him as his girlfriend she loved him so much, she told me the most difficult it was that she always saw the decorations of christmas in the house that he had put that day and all the objects that belong to him, the hardest thing for her was to remove the items that belong to him. All his daily life.
Now she goes a little better, but she had grown thin, she is well surrounded by people who love her very much, it's help her a lot

Were you and your brother close? I lost my sister and I feel an emptiness that I can;t call her or share something funny I came across.

Were you and your brother close? I lost my sister and I feel an emptiness that I can;t call her or share something funny I came across.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for yours too. How long were you married?

I'm sorry for your loss.

20 years.

When did your sister pass?

I'm sorry for your loss.

20 years.

That's a long time. :smiliehug:

My sister died in June 2013, and still every year on her death date I feel awful. She was on a life support and I was there when they took her off. It was the worst thing I ever went through. 3 of her kids were there and left the room. It was ruled Suicide.

Sorry drifter for your lost, i adore my Brother and i miss him so much.

I'm sorry for your loss.

20 years.

My sister died in June 2013, and still every year on her death date I feel awful. She was on a life support and I was there when they took her off. It was the worst thing I ever went through. 3 of her kids were there and left the room. It was ruled Suicide.

I'm so sorry. So you're getting around to the anniversary. I've only been through one so far. It was bad.

I'm sorry for your loss.

20 years.

I'm so sorry. So you're getting around to the anniversary. I've only been through one so far. It was bad.

Yeah I am better now but every year in June I get flooded with memories of that day. I remember when I held her hand it was cold, and my mom kept praying and talking to her and I didn't want to say mom I think she's passed away already. Because I was hoping my mom's prayers would come true and my sister would wake up.But then the doctor said they were taking her off the support and that was that.

I'm sorry for your loss.

20 years.

Yours is in November?

My husband was DNR. I was there when he took his last breath. His breathing was actually very labored, so when he stopped it was like an explosion of silence.

I'm sorry for your loss.

20 years.

Yours is in November?

Right before Thanksgiving. 6 days before his birthday.

20 years.

Yours is in November?

Wow. Do you have a lot of family around you that keeps up with you?

20 years.

Yours is in November?

I have our kids. Everyone else is pretty far away.

Yours is in November?

I have our kids. Everyone else is pretty far away.

My family is spread out. It was very traumatic because we had lost my cousin in oct, and then my dad died in jan 2013 and then my sister killed herself in June 2013. My dad and sister were alcoholics and so to make matters worse there was already a lot of heartache in our family prior to the deaths because of the addictions causing pain for everyone.

I'm sorry for your loss.

20 years.

My sister died in June 2013, and still every year on her death date I feel awful. She was on a life support and I was there when they took her off. It was the worst thing I ever went through. 3 of her kids were there and left the room. It was ruled Suicide.[/QUOTE

What a loss drifter, one says to write what one feels on paper this thread helps us more than one thinks, thank you ricechickie it help to tell our pain

Forum List

Back