Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

I straight up said OCTAs claimed there were no witnesses to explosions and they cited that claim as proof none were used. I showed them that claim is false and there are many eyewitness testimonies of explosives.

The quotes you posted are in no way proof of EXPLOSIONS caused BY EXPLOSIVES. There is no way to prove that.

The quotes you posted are in no way PROOF of EXPLOSIONS as there may have been incidents that SOUNDED like EXPLOSIONS, but weren't. Can you rule out the EXPLOSION sounds being caused by the sounds of columns snapping under a heavy load, a concrete floor slamming into another concrete floor, bodies hitting the ground, aerosol cans exploding, etc. Can you rule those out for sure. If you want those sounds to be proof of EXPLOSIONS, then you need rule out the other causes.

The quotes you provide are in no way proof EXPLOSIVES as there are many things that can cause EXPLOSION sounds other than EXPLOSIVES. I have provided links to people using the words EXPLOSION and it was a tree falling on a car, or a cliff face that fell.

You edited my post again to purposefully lie about what I said. I have clearly stated those testimonies do not prove explosives were used. I clearly said the only reason I posted them is because ignorant fuckwad OCTAs, like you, did not know they exist or were kept hidden from the public right after 9E.

Okay, I'm done with you because dumbass dishonest fuckers are a waste of time. I didn't call you out for the bitch you are because I wanted to show even when no personal comments are made you cowards still refuse to have an honest conversation. How many times have I repeated those testimonies do not prove explosives were used? Four? Five times? You ignored it every time and you are even too much of a fucking whiny pussy to even attempt to explain why the testimonies were kept hidden from the public for four years after 9E.

Know what is the obvious evidence you assholes love to suck the government's dick? Not one of you gave a flying fuck our government kept testimonies of 9E heroes from the public. What kind of sick assholes are you that you have absolutely no problem with the fact our government gave a terrorist suspect the same fucking documents that were denied to victims' families? You are all the most pathetic worthless fucking Americans in existence.

Last edited:
I have a question that I am dying to see answered. Why not focus on what you guys agree on first?

Surely, the opposition doesn't feel that the 9/11 Commission Report got everything wrong? So air what it got right to maybe shorten this thread down to 2-300 pages?

So if you're in opposition, post what the 9/11 Commission Report got right.

I feel that it was right on all of the major points. I feel that the scope of the Commission could have been broader but given the unprecedented nature of the attacks, there was no owners manual that proceeded this attack; no such commission had ever been assembled so without a play book, you have a bunch of Monday morning quarterbacking going on and you all sound like damn fools.

Anyway, post what it got right so you can focus on what it got supposedly wrong? I don't think any of the opposition actually closely read the 9/11 Commission Report so I don't think any of you will offer up anything but whenever we have a problem or competing theories on how to proceed in my office, we first lay out what we agree on then focus on the differences.

What say you give that a try?

Candy, I asked this of Curve. I asked him what problem he had with the CR. He replied back with the list of questions he linked to.

It seems that Curve does not find anything wrong with the CR, but that is is incomplete based on the fact that people have issues more questions about it that have gone unanswered. Hence the argument that it is not "complete".

That's my take on it.

There are major problems with the CR. I said I shared many of the same problems with the CR as the link I provided. I never said it was everything but coward shitrags like you constantly ignore what people actually post and invent your own fantasies. Have fun with that.

I straight up said OCTAs claimed there were no witnesses to explosions and they cited that claim as proof none were used. I showed them that claim is false and there are many eyewitness testimonies of explosives.

The quotes you posted are in no way proof of EXPLOSIONS caused BY EXPLOSIVES. There is no way to prove that.

The quotes you posted are in no way PROOF of EXPLOSIONS as there may have been incidents that SOUNDED like EXPLOSIONS, but weren't. Can you rule out the EXPLOSION sounds being caused by the sounds of columns snapping under a heavy load, a concrete floor slamming into another concrete floor, bodies hitting the ground, aerosol cans exploding, etc. Can you rule those out for sure. If you want those sounds to be proof of EXPLOSIONS, then you need rule out the other causes.

The quotes you provide are in no way proof EXPLOSIVES as there are many things that can cause EXPLOSION sounds other than EXPLOSIVES. I have provided links to people using the words EXPLOSION and it was a tree falling on a car, or a cliff face that fell.

You edited my post again to purposefully lie about what I said. I have clearly stated those testimonies do not prove explosives were used. I clearly said the only reason I posted them is because ignorant fuckwad OCTAs, like you, did not know they exist or were kept hidden from the public right after 9E.

Okay, I'm done with you because dumbass dishonest fuckers are a waste of time. I didn't call you out for the bitch you are because I wanted to show even when no personal comments are made you cowards still refuse to have an honest conversation. How many times have I repeated those testimonies do not prove explosives were used? Four? Five times? You ignored it every time and you are even too much of a fucking whiny pussy to even attempt to explain why the testimonies were kept hidden from the public for four years after 9E.

Know what is the obvious evidence you assholes love to suck the government's dick? Not one of you gave a flying fuck our government kept testimonies of 9E heroes from the public. What kind of sick assholes are you that you have absolutely no problem with the fact our government gave a terrorist suspect the same fucking documents that were denied to victims' families? You are all the most pathetic worthless fucking Americans in existence.

You're an idiot, plain and simple. Here is your full quoted paragraph.
An additional reason to pointing them out is many OCTAs claimed the lack of eyewitness testimonies about demo explosions is proof explosives were not used. I saw that on here when I first joined so I posted some of these testimonies and you know what the response was? They don't matter. They mattered when people didn't know they existed but after proving they do exist they suddenly became "irrelevant."

READ THE QUOTE ABOVE IDIOT!!!!

What were the OCTAs claiming per your quote above? They claimed that explosives were NOT USED BECAUSE THERE WAS A LACK OF EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY ABOUT DEMO EXPLOSIONS!!!!!

What the fuck are DEMO EXPLOSIONS? I didn't type the word DEMO in there did I? And then you post again and leave off the word DEMO while trying to backpedal. Why?

You posted those quotes not only to prove the quotes existed, but that they are proof of DEMO EXPLOSIONS.

:cuckoo:

I have a question that I am dying to see answered. Why not focus on what you guys agree on first?

Surely, the opposition doesn't feel that the 9/11 Commission Report got everything wrong? So air what it got right to maybe shorten this thread down to 2-300 pages?

So if you're in opposition, post what the 9/11 Commission Report got right.

I feel that it was right on all of the major points. I feel that the scope of the Commission could have been broader but given the unprecedented nature of the attacks, there was no owners manual that proceeded this attack; no such commission had ever been assembled so without a play book, you have a bunch of Monday morning quarterbacking going on and you all sound like damn fools.

Anyway, post what it got right so you can focus on what it got supposedly wrong? I don't think any of the opposition actually closely read the 9/11 Commission Report so I don't think any of you will offer up anything but whenever we have a problem or competing theories on how to proceed in my office, we first lay out what we agree on then focus on the differences.

What say you give that a try?

Candy, I asked this of Curve. I asked him what problem he had with the CR. He replied back with the list of questions he linked to.

It seems that Curve does not find anything wrong with the CR, but that is is incomplete based on the fact that people have issues more questions about it that have gone unanswered. Hence the argument that it is not "complete".

That's my take on it.

There are major problems with the CR. I said I shared many of the same problems with the CR as the link I provided. I never said it was everything but coward shitrags like you constantly ignore what people actually post and invent your own fantasies. Have fun with that.

Hard to invent your own fantasies when I can quote your fucked up claims and then show you what a dumbass you really are.

The only thing you have proven is that you're definitely accusing the government of an inside job and that you are a liar who tries to change the meaning of their posts by backpedaling when they get caught with their pants down.

I won't waste any more time on you.

Later.

That's my take on it.

Hard to invent your own fantasies when I can quote your fucked up claims and then show you what a dumbass you really are.

The only thing you have proven is that you're definitely accusing the government of an inside job and that you are a liar who tries to change the meaning of their posts by backpedaling when they get caught with their pants down.

Later.

Rotfl! Bitch. You are pure bitch. When I posted the testimonies I said:

Post 66
"I'm also not saying these prove anything in and of themselves as they are but a piece to a much larger puzzle."

Then I had to keep repeating that:

How many times are you going to ask the same question I've already answered at least two or three times. Once again:

I straight up said OCTAs claimed there were no witnesses to explosions and they cited that claim as proof none were used. I showed them that claim is false and there are many eyewitness testimonies of explosives. As I've repeatedly said, I did not post them to prove an inside job. I posted them to show the OCTAs are incorrect to say there are no eyewitness testimonies of explosions. That's it. However, it revealed hypocrisy as well. When they didn't know the testimonies existed they claimed the absence of them was evidence no explosives were used. Now that we know the testimonies exist they say they don't matter. That is clear hypocrisy.

Out of that, pay attention to this part. Pay attention very closely. Please.

"As I've repeatedly said, I did not post them to prove an inside job. I posted them to show the OCTAs are incorrect to say there are no eyewitness testimonies of explosions."

You lie about what I posted, ignore what I did post, accuse me of backpedaling, and avoid addressing the fact the government kept them hidden. You got pwned so you want to be a whiny bitch.

Later.

Post 66
"I'm also not saying these prove anything in and of themselves as they are but a piece to a much larger puzzle."

How many times are you going to ask the same question I've already answered at least two or three times. Once again:

I straight up said OCTAs claimed there were no witnesses to explosions and they cited that claim as proof none were used. I showed them that claim is false and there are many eyewitness testimonies of explosives. As I've repeatedly said, I did not post them to prove an inside job. I posted them to show the OCTAs are incorrect to say there are no eyewitness testimonies of explosions. That's it. However, it revealed hypocrisy as well. When they didn't know the testimonies existed they claimed the absence of them was evidence no explosives were used. Now that we know the testimonies exist they say they don't matter. That is clear hypocrisy.

"As I've repeatedly said, I did not post them to prove an inside job. I posted them to show the OCTAs are incorrect to say there are no eyewitness testimonies of explosions."

You lie about what I posted, ignore what I did post, accuse me of backpedaling, and avoid addressing the fact the government kept them hidden. You got pwned so you want to be a whiny bitch.

Except, of course, what you posted does not controvert that statement in the Commission Report.

You have yet to offer anything that constitutes eyewitness testimony of any explosions.

You're an idiot, plain and simple. Here is your full quoted paragraph.
An additional reason to pointing them out is many OCTAs claimed the lack of eyewitness testimonies about demo explosions is proof explosives were not used. I saw that on here when I first joined so I posted some of these testimonies and you know what the response was? They don't matter. They mattered when people didn't know they existed but after proving they do exist they suddenly became "irrelevant."

READ THE QUOTE ABOVE IDIOT!!!!

What were the OCTAs claiming per your quote above? They claimed that explosives were NOT USED BECAUSE THERE WAS A LACK OF EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY ABOUT DEMO EXPLOSIONS!!!!!

What the fuck are DEMO EXPLOSIONS? I didn't type the word DEMO in there did I? And then you post again and leave off the word DEMO while trying to backpedal. Why?

You posted those quotes not only to prove the quotes existed, but that they are proof of DEMO EXPLOSIONS.

:cuckoo:

Is that why I said in Post 66:

Let me know when that sinks in you lying bitch.

Later.

Post 66

Except, of course, what you posted does not controvert that statement in the Commission Report.

You have yet to offer anything that constitutes eyewitness testimony of any explosions.

Holy fuck you are an idiot. You bold part of my post that says absolutely nothing about the CR. Then after I post eyewitness testimonies of explosions you deny that. What a fucking lying waste of existence you are.

I have always pointed out the reason I linked the testimonies is to prove the government kept those hidden from the public. You dumbasses ignore that and create many strawmen because you are fucking cowards.

Later.

Post 66

Knowing how slow you guys are let me say again: I never claimed those testimonies prove the CR wrong.

So what happened? Did eots scare the shit out of you in private messages so you whined to staff? I wouldn't doubt it because you guys define cowardice.

Post 66

Holy fuck you are an idiot. You bold part of my post that says absolutely nothing about the CR. Then after I post eyewitness testimonies of explosions you deny that. What a fucking lying waste of existence you are.

I have always pointed out the reason I linked the testimonies is to prove the government kept those hidden from the public. You dumbasses ignore that and create many strawmen because you are fucking cowards.

Unholy fuck! <--- That would be you, ya stupid-ass jerkwad.

You set forth a litany of testimonies that DO NOT CONSTITUTE any kind of refutation of the claim that there was no eyewitness testimonies of explosions.

Let's try to work on a way to force an actual fact into your impervious thick skull, shall we? Yes, we shall.

Testimonies about things that observers said seemed like explosions is not testimony about any explosions.

There was no testimony about any actual explosions.

When the towers collapsed downward, however, there were sounds that sounded like explosions. But, as you either know or should know, that's not the same thing AS an explosion.

You remain thoroughly dishonest and quite utterly pointless.

Knowing how slow you guys are let me say again: I never claimed those testimonies prove the CR wrong.

There you go again. "I never said . . . ." You pussy. You don't always HAVE to "say" something explicitly when it is the implication of the things you DO say, you fucking cowardly dishonest douche.

So what happened? Did eots scare the shit out of you in private messages so you whined to staff? I wouldn't doubt it because you guys define cowardice.

No fucktard. I mocked that lying scumbag pussy. And then he took it upon himself to violate a Board rule. Asshole pussies like you love to shift blame, but your transparent efforts are already exposed as the typically dishonest shit your posts usually are. Here's a newsflash just for you, ya shitstain: id-eots is solely responsible for his own behavior. You are the only one responsible for your own behavior, too. That's the way it works. Try to learn to cope with that "harsh" fact. Poor boo boo.

There you go again. "I never said . . . ." You pussy. You don't always HAVE to "say" something explicitly when it is the implication of the things you DO say, you fucking cowardly dishonest douche.

No fucktard. I mocked that lying scumbag pussy. And then he took it upon himself to violate a Board rule. Asshole pussies like you love to shift blame, but your transparent efforts are already exposed as the typically dishonest shit your posts usually are. Here's a newsflash just for you, ya shitstain: id-eots is solely responsible for his own behavior. You are the only one responsible for your own behavior, too. That's the way it works. Try to learn to cope with that "harsh" fact. Poor boo boo.

You snitched on him because you are a whiny bitch.

You set forth a litany of testimonies that DO NOT CONSTITUTE any kind of refutation of the claim that there was no eyewitness testimonies of explosions.

Let's try to work on a way to force an actual fact into your impervious thick skull, shall we? Yes, we shall.

Testimonies about things that observers said seemed like explosions is not testimony about any explosions.

When the towers collapsed downward, however, there were sounds that sounded like explosions. But, as you either know or should know, that's not the same thing AS an explosion.

For what....the tenth time...I never said those testimonies contradict the CR. You keep ignoring what I've repeated several times.

I have always pointed out the reason I linked the testimonies is to prove the government kept those hidden from the public.

You ignore that because you are a coward.

From now on you will be known as the Snitch Bitch.

For what....the tenth time...I never said those testimonies contradict the CR. You keep ignoring what I've repeated several times.

I didn't repeat the suggestion in that last post of mine that you HAD claimed the testimonies contradicted the CR. You are not too bright.

I have always pointed out the reason I linked the testimonies is to prove the government kept those hidden from the public.

And you failed to prove that, either.

Wrong on both counts, because you are just a liar.

If you ever graduate 3rd grade, send up a flare, ya dumbass pussy.

That's it, just wondering if there is anyone who knows the Official Theory well enough to debate it? If so, please respond. Thank you.

There was no conspiracy. Bush, Jr. wasnt behind 9/11, Elvis is dead, and JFK was shot by Ozwald. You and your kind are as crazy as bed-bugs.

I bet you check under your Trailer every night for commies too ?

That's it, just wondering if there is anyone who knows the Official Theory well enough to debate it? If so, please respond. Thank you.

There was no conspiracy. Bush, Jr. wasnt behind 9/11, Elvis is dead, and JFK was shot by Ozwald. You and your kind are as crazy as bed-bugs.

I bet you check under your Trailer every night for commies too ?

Wow. That was awesome.

I didn't repeat the suggestion in that last post of mine that you HAD claimed the testimonies contradicted the CR. You are not too bright.

And you failed to prove that, either.

Wrong on both counts, because you are just a liar.

If you ever graduate 3rd grade, send up a flare, ya dumbass pussy.

What are you squawking about Snitch Bitch?

Forum List

Back